Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1394
Like Tree3582Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I saw a thread there yesterday...... Just think what these people could achieve if they decided to do something constructive for themselves instead of spending all that time & energy tearing some strangers down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    They are like that on CDAN too. They call her fat Markle and just tear her up. I don’t get it. I mean it’s okay not to like someone but they are rabid haters over there.

I understand that people in the public eye are fair game, but it's gotten way out of hand with these people. I had to stay off of Datalounge today so I could avoid reading more hatred on MM and Harry. Compared to a lot of public figures they are relatively benign. No wonder Harry wants to escape. Don't know if LA was the best place to do that though.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Wow Louis is like a clone of George. Very cute.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I think Louis is MUCH cuter than George (and Charlotte). He’s a cutie pie! I see more of Kate in him.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I agree, Nicki - Louis is a very good-looking little boy. George is cute, Charlotte’s personality is adorable, but I think Louis is going to be the heart-breaker.

Louis definitely looks more Middleton than Windsor at the moment.

Charles and Louis

Instagram Vs reality

Brookie, Sleuth, tulip and 3 others like this.

I LOVE all of that jewelry. And all of Bill and Kathy's kids look so much alike.
    ShimmeringGlow likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

That picture of Charles and Louis is so sweet. It’s such a grandpa picture to take.
    Sarzy, Nevan, tulip and 6 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

April Sparkle: Denmark’s Best Diamonds

By Jess Lise-20th April 2020

Today let’s take a look at some of Denmark’s best diamonds!
    Ruby Parure Tiara

Now most closely associated with Crown Princess Mary, the Ruby Parure Tiara has a history that dates back to Emperor Napoleon. One of his compatriots, Jean Baptiste Bernadotte, commissioned this piece for his wife, Désirée Clay to wear to Napoleon’s coronation.
    The couple later became the King and Queen of Sweden and the tiara—along with the necklace, earrings, brooch and hair ornaments that made up the rest of the parure—went with them. The parure passed down the Swedish Royal Family line until Princess Louise took them to Denmark when she married the future King Frederick VIII in 1869 and has remained with the Danish Royal Family ever since.

The Ruby Parure Tiara features a floral design with pave diamonds as the leaves and rubies as berries.

Floral Aigrette

This floral aigrette tiara is made completely of diamonds and is most closely associated with Queen Margrethe II, who wears it frequently to royal events. It can be broken down into three pieces—aigrettes—or closed together to create a sort-of circlet tiara.
    Queen Ingrid was the first Danish royal to wear the Floral Aigrette, to her daughter’s wedding; and after Margrethe became queen, she wore it frequently, but perhaps most famously to her son, Crown Prince Frederik’s wedding in 2004.
    Pearl Poiré Tiara

This classic diamond and pearls tiara has a history that traces through the royal families of Prussia, the Netherlands, and Sweden and Norway before landing in Denmark. Created in 1825 for the King of Prussia’s daughter, the tiara eventually made its way onto the head of a line of Danish queens.

Nuits Claires Tiara

Princess Marie partnered with French jewellers Mauboussin to design this tiara for the French State Visit to Denmark in 2018. As is the case with the Flora Danica tiara (which she also helped design), Princess Marie has the exclusive rights to wear this at royal events.
    Princess Marie also came up with its name—a nod to the bright nights (nuits claires) in Denmark—and helped design the tiara. It features diamond sapphires set in white gold, with a large 6.82 sapphire in the centre.

Midnight Tiara

Crown Princess Mary exclusively wears the Midnight Tiara through a partnership with Ole Lynggaard, the court jewellers to the Danish Royal Family. The jewellers created this diamond and moonstone tiara for a special exhibition at the Amalienborg Royal Palace Museum, and Crown Princess Mary loved it so much, she struck a deal where she can borrow it exclusively—for no fee—to wear to royal events. The Midnight Tiara is similar to Crown Princess Mary’s Ruby Parure Tiara, in that it follows a floral/leaf design made of diamonds and moonstones set in rose gold, white gold, and silver.

https://royalcentral.co.uk/europe/ap...amonds-139824/

^^^^
    ooooh i love the moonstones. it's different and more modern than the more traditional tiaras and it reminds me a bit of modernist scandinavian jewelry that's often inspired by nature.
    czb, twitchy2.0 and weathered1 like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I like the Ruby Parure best of all.

I was bored by Belgium's tiaras: https://royalcentral.co.uk/features/...amonds-139682/

czb

love the moonstone tiara. very wood nymph.
    tulip likes this.

Oooh, Penny, I could look at pics of royal jewels all day. Please post more!!

I swear we've had a conversation about the elephant that Crown Princess Mary is wearing with the red dress.
    ShimmeringGlow likes this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

i am in the minority i guess. i don't like tiaras and crowns and that kind of stuff.
    i liked some pieces of jewelry that i have seen, and i can understand the value but i don't find them wow at all.
    i don't wear any, it makes me uncomfortable
    SHELLEE likes this.

The tiaras worn by the Japanese imperial ladies are always made of white stones, mostly diamonds with some pearls, and this all diamond number is no exception. It’s a large diadem in an exaggerated scroll design, and – again like most other tiaras from this family – it is part of a parure, including a perfectly matched necklace.

Meiji Scroll Tiara

Imperial Chrysanthemum Tiara

Honeysuckle Tiara

Diamond Scroll Tiara

Empress Michiko wore it on her wedding day (the celebrations include traditional Japanese dress but also include parts in Western dress) and continued to wear it for events in the years following. When her eldest son married, she turned the set over to the new Crown Princess, so at least for now we have a bit of a Crown Princess tradition going. Masako began wearing it for her wedding celebrations and then continued to wear it at other tiara occasions, such as the annual New Year’s event and state banquets.
    Nevan likes this.

Thread Information