Page 78 of 93 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1394
Like Tree3582Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 3

Getting sick was great for Albert, he looks thinner now!
    BITTER, Beeyotch, DawnM74 and 2 others like this.

Kate may be working more from home but they should have had her change her clothes if they're going to try to make it look like she's working on more than one day in these photos! She's wearing the same suit at her desk that she wore at the engagement they had before the lockdown. The photos were clearly taken during that one day.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Yes, I read it, but I was just curious about the specific work that she is doing. It looks like a photo op, but how would I know...
    She was supposedly calling organizations that she is a patron of to check in with them. William released a similar photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    Getting sick was great for Albert, he looks thinner now!
    Funny how his sisters ended up getting their father’s looks and Albert took after Princess Grace.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

grace's looks don't really work on a man though, because albert was never attractive, even when he was young, and even if he had nice features.
    caroline is the real beauty in that family, when she was young she was more beautiful, more chic and more interesting than even grace in her heyday.
    ConstanceSpry, BITTER and MsDark like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Kate is definitely observing social distancing from William.

'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

HRH Princess Sirivannavari Narirattana Rajakanya featured on the Harper's Bazaar Thailand cover from December 2019

While her father, the King, is holed up in Germany with 20 mistresses, Princess Sirivannavari of Thailand has transformed her fashion business Sirivannavari Bangkok to produce hand sanitisers for medical staff

Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Sleuth likes this.

But I thought that ship has sailed and he's firmly entrenched as a senior royal now?

What is that tiara made with on that princess upthread? I swear it looks like a cheap plastic tiara that I bought my niece years ago.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

As usual he’s sick of actual work and wants to retreat to his country house to pretend to work.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    But I thought that ship has sailed and he's firmly entrenched as a senior royal now?

What is that tiara made with on that princess upthread? I swear it looks like a cheap plastic tiara that I bought my niece years ago.
    Maybe aquamarine and light sapphires. I actually like the colors of the stones, but I can also see that it looks like it came from Claire's. I wonder what it looks like in person.
    Nevan likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have vowed to “do whatever they can – when the time is right” as the last Royals standing on the front line of the coronavirus battle. The couple have been working “flat out” while other members of The Firm are nowhere to be seen. As Prince Charles was diagnosed with the virus and the Queen and Prince Philip remain in isolation, the Sussexes have fled their Canadian enclave for a new life in Hollywood. But while Meghan left Palace staff “aghast” with news of her Disney film voiceover, William and Kate have displayed an iron will, focusing on supporting British people and the NHS.

Royal sources told the Sunday Mirror: “In extraordinary times, you need an extraordinary effort. The Duke and Duchess have links to many sectors, the willingness to show unity with the country and an ability to bring people together. As other family members are out of action, they have been working flat out and stand ready on the front line to do whatever they can but when the time is right. William has spoken of his sense of duty and now, in the midst of this crisis, he feels it more than ever.”

Palace insiders confirmed William and Kate will make further contributions after the lockdown is lifted.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...-sees-21772147

Why doesnt they stay put in their estate,enjoy their wealth and just stop with the stupid PR..We all know where this leads..

I can't imagine that the Queen is forcing them to do royal engagements when every one else is shelter in place. She's not going to put the 2nd in line for the throne in harm's way. And I think it's even more of an issue because the elderly direct heir to the throne is sick at home with covid-19. I would think an announcement from the Queen saying that the senior royals are following the rules given to the rest of the country would go over really well. They have three small children at home (which are the Queen's great-grandchildren) and I can't imagine they're willing to possibly bring the virus to them.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

A nice message from Prince Charles: https://twitter.com/ClarenceHouse/status/1245314751967756288?s=20
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Thread Information