Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree678Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 3

Sarzy and BITTER like this.

Felipe,oy!Not loving Leticia,s pink frilly thing,i much prefer her in sharp,tailored outfits.The girls are pretty and Sofia is taller then her older sister.
    fgg and ConstanceSpry like this.

Kate Middleton lays off loyal aide after she returns from honeymoon – as Fab Four ‘split’ with Prince Harry & Meghan Markle takes toll – The Sun

More News

By Guy Birchall
    12th October 2019, 10:10 am
    Updated: 12th October 2019, 5:43 pm

THE Duchess of Cambridge has made one of her most loyal aides redundant.
    Sophie Agnew, 32, worked for Kate for seven years and the lay-off is said to have left her friends and family shocked.
    Getty - Contributor

The Duchess of Cambridge has made one of her closest aides redundant (right, blue dress)PAress Association

Sophie Agnew, 32, worked for Kate for seven years and the lay-off is said to have left her friends and family shocked.The timing of the redundancy is said to have confused palace insiders with one source revealing that Sophie had only just got back from her honeymoon after marrying insurance company director Stuart Hill.
    Another source claimed the role had been made redundant as a consequence of Wills and Kate’s Fab Four split from Harry and Meghan Markle.
    A friend told the Daily Mail: “Sophie worked so hard for Kate, she loved her job and made a lot of sacrifices.
    “Everyone’s been really shocked because it was so unexpected. It seems like extreme cost-cutting.”
    Like her former employer, Sophie is a St Andrews history of art graduate and while working for Kate was put in charge of her personal assistants.
    She has become the second prominent female aide to have left as soon as she tied the knot.
    Kate’s former private secretary, Rebecca Deacon, quit in 2017.
    Sophie was regularly seen at Kate’s side and joined the couple on their 2014 trip to Australia and New Zealand.
    Palace sources claim that Sophie is a victim of the big break-up between Princes William and Harry.
    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex quit Kensington Palace for a new home at Windsor, splitting their households as well as their charitable foundations.
    Rumours of a royal rift have been circulating after it was announced Meghan, 37, and Prince Harry, 34, were to split royal households with Prince William, 37, and Kate Middleton, 37.
    MOST READ IN NEWS

The rift rumours were sparked after a source claimed that Meghan had made Kate cry during Princess Charlotte’s bridesmaids fitting last year.
    These were further stoked when Kensington Palace confirmed that Harry and Meghan Markle were moving to Windsor.
    The Sun Online has contacted Kensington Palace for comment

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/101197...meghan-markle/

—————

I was not sure whether to post this in Meghan and Harry’s thread or this one, but the story really is about Kate so I posted it here. Just to be clear, Kate fired an aide and every news source that I could find, with the exception of Fox News, blames Meghan and Harry for the firing.

"Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Maybe William had an affair with her too

This story comes on the heels of the breathless DM article from a few weeks ago about how wonderful Kate was with her staff because she knows some of their names.

Still not understanding how this would relate to "Rumours of a royal rift have been circulating after it was announced Meghan, 37, and Prince Harry, 34, were to split royal households with Prince William, 37, and Kate Middleton, 37."
    NickiDrea and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Kate Middleton lays off loyal aide after she returns from honeymoon – as Fab Four ‘split’ with Prince Harry & Meghan Markle takes toll – The Sun

More News

By Guy Birchall
    12th October 2019, 10:10 am
    Updated: 12th October 2019, 5:43 pm

THE Duchess of Cambridge has made one of her most loyal aides redundant.
    Sophie Agnew, 32, worked for Kate for seven years and the lay-off is said to have left her friends and family shocked.
    Getty - Contributor

The Duchess of Cambridge has made one of her closest aides redundant (right, blue dress)PAress Association

Sophie Agnew, 32, worked for Kate for seven years and the lay-off is said to have left her friends and family shocked.The timing of the redundancy is said to have confused palace insiders with one source revealing that Sophie had only just got back from her honeymoon after marrying insurance company director Stuart Hill.
    Another source claimed the role had been made redundant as a consequence of Wills and Kate’s Fab Four split from Harry and Meghan Markle.
    A friend told the Daily Mail: “Sophie worked so hard for Kate, she loved her job and made a lot of sacrifices.
    “Everyone’s been really shocked because it was so unexpected. It seems like extreme cost-cutting.”
    Like her former employer, Sophie is a St Andrews history of art graduate and while working for Kate was put in charge of her personal assistants.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/101197...meghan-markle/

—————

I was not sure whether to post this in Meghan and Harry’s thread or this one, but the story really is about Kate so I posted it here. Just to be clear, Kate fired an aide and every news source that I could find, with the exception of Fox News, blames Meghan and Harry for the firing.

She’s been made redundant not sacked - in the UK this means the job disappeared- however as the staff are usually civil servants (not sure about “personal staff” like this) that usually mean one is still employed (by the Govt - as civil servants work “for the crown”) and can get a job elsewhere.
    This could be a “the job disappeared” & she didn’t want to go work in anything else available (why would she as she’ll be paid 4 times as much in the private sector); it could be that it was agreed & arranged between employer & employee (there is a pay off to being made redundant) especially since they both went to the same Uni etc....

However, it’s bs linking this to Harry & Meghan, that’s just a stiring the pot.

ETA - a little google & in an article from November 2017 in hello she’s not even mentioned....
    https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt.../1/?viewas=amp
    Last edited by Novice; October 12th, 2019 at 05:07 PM.
    NickiDrea and Kittylady like this.

Not a fan of Letizia's dress at all - too sister wife. But she looks as if she has gained a little more weight, which for her is great.
    effie2 likes this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Is Kate now styling Letizia?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Yeah that was my first thought, only Kate would wear this with espadrilles.
    Kittylady and weathered1 like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

She’d probably do mom hoops, nude hose and those nasty beige espadrille wedge pumps.
    Kittylady, needmeds and twitchy2.0 like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I don't mind this crown the queen chose to wear today instead of the imperial crown. It definitely looks more manageable.

lindsaywhit likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I can't begin to imagine how much that Imperial Crown must weight and how hard it would be to have it on your head.

No thanks!

I don't understand how Kate letting an aid go has anything to do with Meghan and Harry. Pot stirring for no reason.

Someone lost their job? It's got to be Meghan's fault.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information