Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree923Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 3

Elite Member

His 'master' not his boss.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    His 'master' not his boss.
    Yeah. Yeah. SMDH.

Swedish King announces five of his grandchildren are to be removed from The Royal House

By Moniek Bloks

7th October 2019

His Majesty King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden has announced important changes to the Royal House. The purpose is to establish which members of the Royal Family are expected to perform officials duties.

The children of Their Royal Highnesses Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia, and the children of Her Royal Highness Princess Madeleine and Mr Christopher O’Neill will no longer be members of The Royal House. Prince Alexander, Prince Gabriel, Princess Leonore, Prince Nicolas and Princess Adrienne will continue to be members of The Royal Family but they will no longer enjoy the style of Royal Highness and, in the future, will not be expected to perform duties.

Prince Alexander (Duke of Södermanland), Prince Gabriel (Duke of Dalarna), Princess Leonore (Duchess of Gotland), Prince Nicolas (Duke of Ångermanland) and Princess Adrienne (Duchess of Blekinge) will retain their titles of Duke and Duchess previously granted by the King.

His Majesty The King and Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess are, together with Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness Prince Daniel, Sweden’s highest representatives.

Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia, and Princess Madeleine will continue their charity work and the work for organisations which they have founded or are involved with. In addition, they will perform official duties if the King requires it of them.

https://royalcentral.co.uk/europe/sw...-house-131652/

The photo on the Royal Family page of the Swedish Royal Website has been changed from a family photo to a lovely new photo of the King with the two Heirs Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Estelle.

https://twitter.com/Gertsroyals/stat...49863859429377
    Sarzy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Swedish King announces five of his grandchildren are to be removed from The Royal House

By Moniek Bloks

7th October 2019

His Majesty King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden has announced important changes to the Royal House. The purpose is to establish which members of the Royal Family are expected to perform officials duties.

The children of Their Royal Highnesses Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia, and the children of Her Royal Highness Princess Madeleine and Mr Christopher O’Neill will no longer be members of The Royal House. Prince Alexander, Prince Gabriel, Princess Leonore, Prince Nicolas and Princess Adrienne will continue to be members of The Royal Family but they will no longer enjoy the style of Royal Highness and, in the future, will not be expected to perform duties.

Prince Alexander (Duke of Södermanland), Prince Gabriel (Duke of Dalarna), Princess Leonore (Duchess of Gotland), Prince Nicolas (Duke of Ångermanland) and Princess Adrienne (Duchess of Blekinge) will retain their titles of Duke and Duchess previously granted by the King.

His Majesty The King and Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess are, together with Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness Prince Daniel, Sweden’s highest representatives.

Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia, and Princess Madeleine will continue their charity work and the work for organisations which they have founded or are involved with. In addition, they will perform official duties if the King requires it of them.

https://royalcentral.co.uk/europe/sw...-house-131652/

Drums fingers waiting for this to happen in the UK. Especially since they have enough personal wealth not to ever have to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    The photo on the Royal Family page of the Swedish Royal Website has been changed from a family photo to a lovely new photo of the King with the two Heirs Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Estelle.

https://twitter.com/Gertsroyals/stat...49863859429377
    Look at all those kids to support!!!
    BITTER likes this.

When Charles talks about streamlining the BRF, is this the kind of thing he is suggesting?
    Brando and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

I'm pretty sure it is. He's just taking a page out of the Swedish handbook.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Fingers crossed!!!
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    When Charles talks about streamlining the BRF, is this the kind of thing he is suggesting?
    Yes and he started with his own grandchild.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    Yes and he started with his own grandchild.
    He hasn’t done anything yet and won’t be able to until QEII passes.
    SHELLEE and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Which grandchild?

May QE2 never die. Long live the Queen.

Novice, Sarzy, rollo and 1 others like this.

It’s a given to me that if Charles does anything it’s Andrew’s girls who will be affected. Edward’s kids too, but they’re still young.

Probably why they’re getting these girls married off and not too picky about it as long as the guys have some money.

QE2 probably would have done this already if it weren’t for her attachment to Andrew that overrides her usual rationality/practicality.
    lindsaywhit, Nevan, Novice and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

May QE2 never die. Long live the Queen.
    Charles' worst nightmare.

I'm still hoping Chuckie dies before HMQ.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm still hoping Chuckie dies before HMQ.

Me too.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information