Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 380
Like Tree923Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 3

  1. #61
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,908

    Default

    His 'master' not his boss.

  2. #62
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    His 'master' not his boss.
    Yeah. Yeah. SMDH.


  3. #63
    Elite Member ShimmeringGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,968

    Default

    Swedish King announces five of his grandchildren are to be removed from The Royal House


    By Moniek Bloks

    7th October 2019



    His Majesty King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden has announced important changes to the Royal House. The purpose is to establish which members of the Royal Family are expected to perform officials duties.

    The children of Their Royal Highnesses Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia, and the children of Her Royal Highness Princess Madeleine and Mr Christopher O’Neill will no longer be members of The Royal House. Prince Alexander, Prince Gabriel, Princess Leonore, Prince Nicolas and Princess Adrienne will continue to be members of The Royal Family but they will no longer enjoy the style of Royal Highness and, in the future, will not be expected to perform duties.

    Prince Alexander (Duke of Södermanland), Prince Gabriel (Duke of Dalarna), Princess Leonore (Duchess of Gotland), Prince Nicolas (Duke of Ångermanland) and Princess Adrienne (Duchess of Blekinge) will retain their titles of Duke and Duchess previously granted by the King.

    His Majesty The King and Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess are, together with Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness Prince Daniel, Sweden’s highest representatives.

    Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia, and Princess Madeleine will continue their charity work and the work for organisations which they have founded or are involved with. In addition, they will perform official duties if the King requires it of them.


    https://royalcentral.co.uk/europe/sw...-house-131652/





  4. #64
    Elite Member ShimmeringGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,968

    Default

    The photo on the Royal Family page of the Swedish Royal Website has been changed from a family photo to a lovely new photo of the King with the two Heirs Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Estelle.







    https://twitter.com/Gertsroyals/stat...49863859429377
    Sarzy likes this.

  5. #65
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    45,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Swedish King announces five of his grandchildren are to be removed from The Royal House


    By Moniek Bloks

    7th October 2019



    His Majesty King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden has announced important changes to the Royal House. The purpose is to establish which members of the Royal Family are expected to perform officials duties.

    The children of Their Royal Highnesses Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia, and the children of Her Royal Highness Princess Madeleine and Mr Christopher O’Neill will no longer be members of The Royal House. Prince Alexander, Prince Gabriel, Princess Leonore, Prince Nicolas and Princess Adrienne will continue to be members of The Royal Family but they will no longer enjoy the style of Royal Highness and, in the future, will not be expected to perform duties.

    Prince Alexander (Duke of Södermanland), Prince Gabriel (Duke of Dalarna), Princess Leonore (Duchess of Gotland), Prince Nicolas (Duke of Ångermanland) and Princess Adrienne (Duchess of Blekinge) will retain their titles of Duke and Duchess previously granted by the King.

    His Majesty The King and Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess are, together with Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness Prince Daniel, Sweden’s highest representatives.

    Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia, and Princess Madeleine will continue their charity work and the work for organisations which they have founded or are involved with. In addition, they will perform official duties if the King requires it of them.


    https://royalcentral.co.uk/europe/sw...-house-131652/




    Drums fingers waiting for this to happen in the UK. Especially since they have enough personal wealth not to ever have to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    The photo on the Royal Family page of the Swedish Royal Website has been changed from a family photo to a lovely new photo of the King with the two Heirs Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Estelle.







    https://twitter.com/Gertsroyals/stat...49863859429377
    Look at all those kids to support!!!
    BITTER likes this.

  6. #66
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,859

    Default

    When Charles talks about streamlining the BRF, is this the kind of thing he is suggesting?
    Brando and C_is_for_Cookie like this.


  7. #67
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,828

    Default

    I'm pretty sure it is. He's just taking a page out of the Swedish handbook.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  8. #68
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    45,537

    Default

    Fingers crossed!!!
    lindsaywhit likes this.

  9. #69
    Elite Member Brando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    When Charles talks about streamlining the BRF, is this the kind of thing he is suggesting?
    Yes and he started with his own grandchild.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

  10. #70
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    45,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    Yes and he started with his own grandchild.
    He hasn’t done anything yet and won’t be able to until QEII passes.
    SHELLEE and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

  11. #71
    Elite Member Chalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,012

    Default

    Which grandchild?

    May QE2 never die. Long live the Queen.

    Novice, Sarzy, rollo and 1 others like this.

  12. #72
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,432

    Default

    It’s a given to me that if Charles does anything it’s Andrew’s girls who will be affected. Edward’s kids too, but they’re still young.

    Probably why they’re getting these girls married off and not too picky about it as long as the guys have some money.

    QE2 probably would have done this already if it weren’t for her attachment to Andrew that overrides her usual rationality/practicality.
    lindsaywhit, Nevan, Novice and 1 others like this.

  13. #73
    Elite Member Ravenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

    May QE2 never die. Long live the Queen.
    Charles' worst nightmare.

  14. #74
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,828

    Default

    I'm still hoping Chuckie dies before HMQ.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  15. #75
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm still hoping Chuckie dies before HMQ.

    Me too.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 5 guests)

  1. witchcurlgirl

Similar Threads

  1. Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2
    By twitchy2.0 in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 3351
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2019, 01:14 PM
  2. Tremendous people. All the best people. The general politics thread.
    By twitchy2.0 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 1721
    Last Post: May 11th, 2018, 10:33 AM
  3. Inaugurination and beyond: Trump thread part three
    By twitchy2.0 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 2632
    Last Post: May 16th, 2017, 07:17 PM
  4. The Royalty Thread
    By BITTER in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 3277
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2016, 07:25 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: January 13th, 2010, 09:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •