Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Even if the feet are the right size and perfectly clean, everyone wears shoes differently and puts more weight on the inside of the foot or the outside or some other difference. They can even tell who's worn shoes by the wear patterns as part of forensic evidence in crimes.

This approach makes no sense to me. They'll be broken in for someone else's feet.
    This royal is the complete opposite, I used to work for luxury shoe brand and we had one (Middle Eastern) royal who ordered pairs of shoes (all the same most black and the rest dark brown) for every day of the year, like use and throw shoes.
    I never could comprehend since shoes feel much better after they are worn in.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Crown Princess Mary is wearing a new gown by Soeren Le Schmidt tonight with her Prada clutch and Rebekka Notkin earrings!

https://mobile.twitter.com/HeavenQRF...30645498187776
    I like Crown Princess Mary...I think that she's stylish.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Queen Elizabeth II (centre), with (left to right) Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, Sophie, Countess of Wessex, Birgitte, Duchess of Gloucester, Sir Tim Laurence, Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Princess Anne, Princess Royal, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Andrew, Duke of York, Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and Carrie Symonds

Remembrance Sunday

Brookie, palta and fgg like this.

I LOVE Catherine’s coat and hat!! So fab.

Meghan is just gorgeous. Although she looks like Carmen Sandiego in that outfit.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

It’s nice to see the Queen with emotions. She’s usually so stoic.

Kate looks fantastic. Her outfit is perfect and I love her hair up like this. Meghan looks very pretty as well.
    Sarzy, fgg and DawnM74 like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Why are Meghan and Harry stuck behind the Prince of Pork and that weird clown that the UK somehow elected into office. They should have at least been seated next to or behind William and Katherine as Harry outranks pervy Andrew. I'm surprised Charles allowed that as he seems to want to keep the Royal Family to just his immediate family (his boys and their wives), and he definitely seems to have a soft spot for Meghan.

PS: I also think both duchesses look beautiful and very event appropriate!
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Why are Meghan and Harry stuck behind the Prince of Pork and that weird clown that the UK somehow elected into office. They should have at least been seated next to or behind William and Katherine as Harry outranks pervy Andrew. I'm surprised Charles allowed that as he seems to want to keep the Royal Family to just his immediate family (his boys and their wives), and he definitely seems to have a soft spot for Meghan.

PS: I also think both duchesses look beautiful and very event appropriate!
    Wanky BoJo isn’t elected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    It’s nice to see the Queen with emotions. She’s usually so stoic.

Kate looks fantastic. Her outfit is perfect and I love her hair up like this. Meghan looks very pretty as well.
    I know someone that knew her during the war & apparently she has a keen sense of humour too.
    Sleuth likes this.

Does he have a soft spot for Meghan though or is that just tabloid talk? It's been years since he called her 'tungsten' if that is a compliment.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Does he have a soft spot for Meghan though or is that just tabloid talk? It's been years since he called her 'tungsten' if that is a compliment.
    Everything I’ve heard is that he and Camilla both like her very much.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

The Queen is 'a fan' of Kate Middleton and her 'unflappable' attitude', as the two share a 'keep calm and carry on' approach in life, a royal source told Vanity Fair.
    The Queen, 93, is said to have bonded with the Duchess of Cambridge, 37, over the way they both balance family life with their royal duties.
    The close bond between the pair was clear for all to see during yesterday's Remembrance Sunday commemorations at the Cenotaph.
    The Queen and Kate stood next to each other on the same balcony and could be seen sharing quiet words together at various points during proceedings.

Speaking to Vanity Fair, the royal source explained the Queen admired the Duchess's 'unflappable' nature.
    'Her [the Duchess of Cambridge's] mantra is very like the Queen’s "keep calm and carry on" approach in life, and she has the added benefit of making the Royal Family seem almost normal and in touch.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...Middleton.html

^^^
    i like Kate’s black coat, or at least what I can see of it. She should wear black more often.
    Sarzy likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

The Queen today riding her horse

Those horses are GORGEOUS.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

czb

i'm no fan of the royal family (even QE) but i am impressed by anyone who can still ride at her age. wow.

Thread Information