Page 79 of 224 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

Silver Member

The Swedish royal brides all did the 2 dress thing too.

A*O

All I see are Kate's conical Madonna tits. Also the smug look of triumph. And I hate angora.
    witchcurlgirl and fgg like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I know. How dare the bitch look happy on her wedding day?

And I like the fuzzy.
    Brookie, Daphodil, Nevan and 11 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

A*O

Not happiness, relief she finally snagged her target. But I give her credit for finally getting her royal act together even if it's in response to MM's arrival on the scene to share/steal the limelight.

I'm not a Katetard (have you noticed?) but I might be a Megatard if she earns it.
    teforde23 likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I know people make out like Kate held on for dear life until she got her man, but I tend to think that they both waited to get married until they were ready to start a family. Royal brides, especially ones who are going to be producing heirs for the line of succession, are expected to get with the breeding programme as soon as they are married. William and Kate married April 2011 and her first pregnancy was announced in December 2012. If they'd married any earlier and then waited, say, five years or so before having children then the media speculation and pressure would have been insane and questions would be getting asked about whether she was even fertile. The 'bump watch' that started just a few months after the wedding until her first pregnancy was announced was bad enough without it going on for years.
    redcat, darksithbunny, czb and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Countdown for Meg bump watch. And add the age pressure, she's in her late 30s.
    Kittylady, fgg and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I know people make out like Kate held on for dear life until she got her man, but I tend to think that they both waited to get married until they were ready to start a family. Royal brides, especially ones who are going to be producing heirs for the line of succession, are expected to get with the breeding programme as soon as they are married. William and Kate married April 2011 and her first pregnancy was announced in December 2012. If they'd married any earlier and then waited, say, five years or so before having children then the media speculation and pressure would have been insane and questions would be getting asked about whether she was even fertile. The 'bump watch' that started just a few months after the wedding until her first pregnancy was announced was bad enough without it going on for years.
    They also weren't old . They got married at 29 and 28 after dating since they were 21. People like to claim that they dated for 10 years but that's simply not true .

A*O

Royal brides, especially those who are producing direct heirs, have lots of gynae checks and screening to make sure (a) they are fertile and (b) there are no obvious risks of congenital defects.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Royal brides, especially those who are producing direct heirs, have lots of gynae checks and screening to make sure (a) they are fertile and (b) there are no obvious risks of congenital defects.
    You can have all the tests you want, you can get all the OK's you want, but sometimes it still ain't happening. Nature is a fickle cunt like that.
    Nevan, SHELLEE, redcat and 4 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

czb

^^^ and sometimes it's the GUY. not always the sad, aging eggs ....

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    You can have all the tests you want, you can get all the OK's you want, but sometimes it still ain't happening. Nature is a fickle cunt like that.
    Nature also tends to favor people with bad genes that shouldn't be breeding.
    DawnM74 and twitchy2.0 like this.

Woman with more money than god married ship owner..they had every kind of test to secure the heir will be perfect.Then they produced..The heir was born harelipped.A very bad case.My doctor always said pregnant belly is like a watermelon..plenty of ways to check if it is ripe and tasty.But you never know until you open it.So,i asked.what do you do then?Pray,he said!

'He's difficult to work with': Royal staff open up about demanding boss Prince Charles - amid claims he will FIRE aides he doesn't like on becoming king

• Insider claims Prince Charles is a 'difficult' man for 'some palace staff' to work for
    • The Prince is said to be very precise in his demands and can be 'hard work'
    • Prince of Wales, 69, is reportedly aware he is 'less popular' than the Queen, 92,

By JESSICA RACH FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 10:21, 22 April 2018 | UPDATED: 13:44, 22 April 2018

The Prince of Wales has been branded a 'difficult' man to work for, according to an insider.
    Charles, who is first in line to the throne and celebrates his seventieth birthday later this year, was described as a demanding boss by a source claiming to close to palace staff.
    Despite his jolly public demeanor, the Prince is said to be very precise in his orders, and is reportedly aware he is less popular than the Queen.
    A source told The Express: 'For some of those who serve in his household, he's difficult to work with.
    'You've got to do what he says, he is very hard work,' they added of the royal.
    'Prince Charles does not like some palace staff. When the time comes for him to be king, he will make some people redundant. '

+4

The Prince of Wales has been branded a 'difficult' man to work for, according to an insider

And according to the insider, Charles is aware he is not as popular as his mother, following a 2017 YouGov poll which supported this theory.
    The report comes just a day after the Queen celebrated her 92nd birthday, joined by Charles and much of the royal family, including Prince Harry's fiancée Meghan Markle.

The Prince of Wales raised three cheers at the Royal Albert Hall when he wished his mother a happy 92nd birthday as a star-studded celebration came to a close.
    Addressing the Queen, he first referred to her as 'Your Majesty', before switching to the more familiar 'Mummy', prompting the monarch to roll her eyes and smile.

+4

Despite his jolly public demeanor, the Prince is said to be very precise in his orders, and is reportedly aware he is less popular than the Queen (seen celebrating her 92nd birthday)

+4

Charles, who is first in line to the throne and celebrates his seventieth birthday later this year, was described as a demanding boss by a source claiming to close to palace staff
    'I have a feeling that in 1948 when you were 22, you didn't somehow expect at your 92nd birthday to find your son in his 70th year - just able still to raise a small Hip, Hip.
    'Would you all give Her Majesty three unbelievably rousing cheers on her birthday?' he encouraged.
    They appeared on stage at the conclusion of the evening, flanked by performers on an evening which saw a spectacular line-up of singers including Sting and Shaggy, Tom Jones and Kylie Minogue.
    At a meeting of Commonwealth heads of government this weak it was agreed that Prince Charles would succeed the Queen in the role of head of the body, which she has led since she took the throne in 1952.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5643549/Hes-difficult-work-Prince-Charles-described-difficult.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Well take heart, Royal staff....by the time this dude actually becomes king he's gonna be so old you won't have to worry about serving him for 50 years.

I don't even think he will keep it up as long as his mum has. I don't think Camilla will like it much, for one. If I had to guess I'd say she's probably dreading it. Unless she's ready to have a bit of a break from him. Plus he might not live as long as either his mom or dad.
    rollo and Brookie like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

What a dumbass. Although I dont think there was any intentional malice behind his statement, how can you be that out of touch?

'Stunned' Writer Slams Prince Charles for Alleged Racially Insensitive Comment

BY*DIANA PEARL•@DIANAPEARL_

POSTED ON*APRIL 20, 2018 AT 3:18PM EDT

Just a day before*Prince Charles*was*officially named the next leader of the Commonwealth, Anita Sethi, a British writer, slammed the royal for making an ignorant comment to her during their brief interaction at the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting this week.

In an article about*the experience for*The Guardian, Sethi writes that when she had a chance to meet Charles after speaking during the*Commonwealth People’s Forum, he asked her where she was from. When she responded Manchester, a city in northwestern England, he reportedly responded:*“Well, you don’t look like it!”

Sethi, who is of Indian descent, said she was “stunned” by the remark. The incident came just a few hours after Queen Elizabeth, for the first time publicly,*endorsed her son*to succeed her as the next Head of the Commonwealth.

“That the mooted next leader of an organization that represents one-third of the people on the planet commented that I, a brown woman, did not look as if I was from a city in the UK is shocking,”*Sethi writes. “This is exactly why some people, including the prince, urgently need a history lesson about immigration, the British empire, the Commonwealth and colonialism.”*(Clarence House has not commented on the controversy.)

“So what does a British person look like? A British person can look like me. A British person can have black or brown, not only white, skin and still be just as British.”

In her article, Sethi says that she thinks the outlook she observed in her exchange with Charles should disqualify him not only from the position as the Head of the Commonwealth, but also as the next British monarch.

“We need to skip a generation so that Prince Charles does not become king of England or head of the Commonwealth, and these privileges pass to leaders more enlightened.”

Charles was*officially named the next leader of the Commonwealth*a day after Sethi’s article was published, on Friday. In the past, the royal has spoken out about his sympathy for those who have faced persecution and discrimination, most recently, in a televised Easter address. In it, he said: “My heart goes out to all who this day, whatever their beliefs, are being persecuted on religious grounds.”

Thread Information