Page 72 of 224 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

Rania needs a hat. Otherwise, they both look nice.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

A*O

Queen Max looks fab. Rania not so much. And yes, she needs a hat.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldnít be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Rania messed up her face.Too much warpaint also.Her husband looks better now he is older.
    She looks like a Madame Tussaud's figure with her face. Way too much warpaint!
    effie2 likes this.

Why do women think they look better this way ? Almost all of them end up looking like they are wearing a mask (and it's always the same mask ).

Eh, it's the age of choosing a thin body or a youthful face. I look at photos of me 7+ years ago where I was very thin, and my face was quite haggard. Now I'm average sized and people are carding me left and right because my face looks more youthful.
    BITTER likes this.

That Camilla article was funny. I remember the Queen's warm heartfelt "we're leaving now" at C&C's wedding. I don't know whether Camilla is truly another Wallis Simpson who got saddled with the manbaby she'd hooked up with when she was younger, but I want to believe it. I've never been on the "poor Charles can finally be with the woman he loves" train, because Charles is a dick.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

A*O

And nearly all his (many) personality flaws are thanks to a loveless childhood and an equally emotionally crippled mother who in turn was fucked up by her emotionally barren yet manipulative mother. Don't be fooled by the sweetly smiling Queen Mother. She was a monster.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldnít be surprised - Dorothy Parker

They're all monsters. But if Charles hadn't been too much of a pussy to stand up and declare he was marrying who he wanted back in the day we wouldn't have Wills, PHG and the baybees.

And can you imagine if Andrew had been bumped up the line of succession? Sarah would have held on til the cows came home. B and E would be our heirs apparent!
    redcat likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    When I was in my early 20's, I got to party with some Irish guards in London on New Years. Our hotel was down the road from their barracks. They snuck us in to visit the Irish Wolfhound. Who knew that Guiness mixed with champagne goes so well. Ha, I still have their old contact info and one I could simply remember to describe as 'bag pipe guy'.
    LOL. Your comment reminded me of an incident that happened to me and a friend about 15 years ago. We went to a conference in Cardiff which lasted from 8a.m. until lunchtime. After leaving the venue we decided to have a nice pub lunch before going home. We were enjoying our food when we were approached by a gorgeous black sailor who was at least 6 feet tall. And this is what he said to us......
    " Hi ladies, I'm with the Canadian Navy and I would like to invite you to a party on board ship, tonight? There'll be free booze, free food and a free lay". We nearly fell off our chairs.....all I could do was to stammer..." Oh we can't, we've got to get home to make tea for our husbands". He gave us a contact number to ring, in case we changed our minds, later!
    And when we left the pub we must have laughed all the way back home! And all could think was that if I went to a ship's party my father would have cut my legs off to stop me going. You see.....my father was a submariner! He would have had a pretty good idea of what can happen in such places!
    teforde23, lindsaywhit and Mrs P like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    These girls are clueless (or reckless like their parents) as to how their endless vacations look to everyone else. The bride's ivory gown is elegant.
    The bride has got very pretty hair.
    Eugenie desperately needs to be measured for a decent bra that can hoik up those deflated water melon titties!
    Last edited by Mrs Fawlty; March 20th, 2018 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    And nearly all his (many) personality flaws are thanks to a loveless childhood and an equally emotionally crippled mother who in turn was fucked up by her emotionally barren yet manipulative mother. Don't be fooled by the sweetly smiling Queen Mother. She was a monster.
    Rubbish. I refuse to believe!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Eh, it's the age of choosing a thin body or a youthful face. I look at photos of me 7+ years ago where I was very thin, and my face was quite haggard. Now I'm average sized and people are carding me left and right because my face looks more youthful.
    Fantastic!

Question - Rania is now the Queen and her mother in law, Queen Noor (a personal favorite) is now what?

Following a long battle with lymphatic cancer, King Hussein died on 7 February 1999. After his death, his first-born son, Abdullah, became king and Hamzah (Noor and Hussein's son) became Crown Prince. Unexpectedly, during 2004, Prince Hamzah was stripped of his status as heir designate.[13][14][15] On 2 July 2009, Abdullah named his eldest son as heir to the throne, thereby ending the previous five years' speculation over his successor.

What's that about?

Pregnant Duchess is attending symposium at Royal Society of Medicine in London
    Event will discuss early intervention to support child mental health
    Kate, 36, is due to give birth to her third child next month

"T„o estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguťm suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Not feeling this color or the bow.
    dallison likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

+6

+6

I absolutely love what Camilla is wearing
    lindsaywhit, Mrs P, A*O and 4 others like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Thread Information