Page 70 of 224 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

And a tailor. All of his trousers are far too baggy and long.

A*O

The Hanovers occupy the murkiest depths of the Eurotrash royal gene pool. Mad, bad and dangerous to know, let alone breed with.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

she's basically peruvian 'royalty'. her family's been a big deal for centuries, the've had presidents, socialites, etc. notice the party taking place at a museum named after one of her ancestors.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    A "relationship... blossomed" after meeting when she was 12 and he was 19.
    says here they started dating in 2014 - Alessandra de Osma: from Peruvian Lawyer to Princess
    but this other website in spanish says they've been dating 8 years, so who knows.
    even if she was 12, i bet her family was thrilled that she scored a real prince
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

The bride and dress are pretty. Is the groom unwell?

Kate would look better with makeup. And a haircut. And conditioner...

Speaking of which, is there a conditioner shortage in the UK because Beatrice and Eugenie could use some, too.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge braved chilly conditions to celebrate St Patrick's Day today by attending a parade of the Irish Guards. Afterwards Prince William was seen enjoying a pint of Guinness, while pregnant Kate stuck to water.
    Last edited by dowcat; March 17th, 2018 at 11:51 AM.
    rollo, Moongirl and lindsaywhit like this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

When I was in my early 20's, I got to party with some Irish guards in London on New Years. Our hotel was down the road from their barracks. They snuck us in to visit the Irish Wolfhound. Who knew that Guiness mixed with champagne goes so well. Ha, I still have their old contact info and one I could simply remember to describe as 'bag pipe guy'.
    Kittylady, tulip and Mrs Fawlty like this.

A*O

Kate has never looked better, including her wedding day. I've been nagging her to wear her hair up more often and it seems she's finally listening. 10/10 ma'am.
    Mrs P, effie2, rollo and 2 others like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Silver Member

I believe Harry got E 20 million when his mother died 20 years ago. IIRC, she left him the bulk of her fortune, as William was going to be set for life from the Duchy as heir before he inherits. That should be more than pocket change now.

Well good. Then he should be okay if Megan ends up with half. If not, I'm sure William won't let him starve.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Well good. Then he should be okay if Megan ends up with half. If not, I'm sure William won't let him starve.
    William already complained about Harry raiding his fridge
    rollo and lindsaywhit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    The Hanovers occupy the murkiest depths of the Eurotrash royal gene pool. Mad, bad and dangerous to know, let alone breed with.
    It was worth it for Caroline of Monaco to get an HRH in her title so she could outrank her brother and sister. Mercenary old trollop. Poor Princess Grace...
    Lofty Bike likes this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

^^^ She upgraded herself from a bunch of pirates by fucking the scum of the earth, aka Ernst-August. Caroline has always been the opposite of class.
    I don't know how Grace got sucked in this, but she was far too good for this euro-trash circus.
    BITTER likes this.

I’ll take the Wolfhound please. Beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    ^^^ She upgraded herself from a bunch of pirates by fucking the scum of the earth, aka Ernst-August. Caroline has always been the opposite of class.
    I don't know how Grace got sucked in this, but she was far too good for this euro-trash circus.
    My grandmother was a housekeeper for a wealthy woman in Chestnut Hill who knew the Kellys. She was the sweetest lady, and she and her husband bought us lavish gifts every Christmas. When the Mrs. got a few cocktails in her, she'd talk about the Kellys - she hated the father very much and thought that Grace was crass. I disagree of course about Grace, but it was funny to know of someone who actually socialized with her - and HATED her!!! I also detected a little anti-Catholic bias, as this family was one of the founders of Philadelphia's Chestnut Hill section - all WASP and proud.
    Lofty Bike and Laurent like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

The Kellys always remind me of the Kennedys, clans with super dominant patriarchs who did not allow their children a free will, pushing them into fame, but not fortune.

Thread Information