Page 65 of 224 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Those are nice pics. Finally Meghan is wearing a dress!
    Pants are her friend.She has the scrawniest legs and ankles.
    BITTER, redcat, arie_skop and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by politesse View Post
    Pants are her friend.She has the scrawniest legs and ankles.
    So does Harry...I feel bad for their children when and if they have any.
    redcat, arie_skop and twitchy2.0 like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Prince Philip and Princess Danica of Serbia have welcomed newborn son Stefan into the world

tulip likes this.

"T„o estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguťm suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

The baby is adorable.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Beautiful baby... and such a healthy size for five months after the wedding.

Can't you just hear the pearls being clutched all over the Empire if this was Meghan next October/November?
    Brookie and A*O like this.

I feel like a broken record but damn, royals everywhere are ugly.

Cute baby for now, though.
    Brookie, arie_skop, redcat and 1 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

^^ Truth!

At least Harry is trying to bring in the looks with Meghan. I think she's very pretty and their kids could be very beautiful. Kate is quite pretty, she's doing her best to help out with the next generation. But, yes, there are some damn ugly royals out there.
    arie_skop likes this.

I think someone finally took their head out of their ass and realized this.

They need the blood of some commoners to wash out this fug.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    ^^ Truth!

At least Harry is trying to bring in the looks with Meghan. I think she's very pretty and their kids could be very beautiful. Kate is quite pretty, she's doing her best to help out with the next generation. But, yes, there are some damn ugly royals out there.
    See, I agree that Meghan is quite pretty, but Kate? No way. She looks a decade older than she is and is just *cute* to me. That said, she has a fantastic smile. And I’ll just say it- Charlotte and George aren’t too cute to me either. I feel like I’m going to hell for saying that but... I gotta call them like I see them.
    Wilson and teforde23 like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Prince George looks like Louie Anderson
    Wilson, czb and mostroop like this.

A*O

Why should kids automatically be "cute"? If we're honest, most kids are unremarkable at best. Royalty isn't about looks even in this day and age.
    twitchy2.0, Sarzy and rollo like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldnít be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Compared to the Windsors, Kate is a damn beauty queen.

Miss Megan too. Even though she has no calves, an overbite (or maybe went too big on the veneers), and her eyes are a tad close together.

Both these two are miles above the rest of that family in looks.
    dexter7 likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Tacky-ass royal wedding souvenirs have begun to appear.

Tat-merchants cash in on the royal wedding: From Meghan and Harry dolls to cereal shaped like the engagement ring, a guide to some of the memorabilia on offer ahead of the big day

• Harry and Meghan are inviting 2,640 members of the public to their wedding
    • But if you're not on the guest list, there's plenty of ways to mark the special day
    • There is already an array of gifts for sale paying tribute to the upcoming nuptials

By CHARLOTTE DEAN FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 20:01 EST, 2 March 2018 | UPDATED: 12:16 EST, 3 March 2018

Harry and Meghan are inviting around 2,640 members of the public to their wedding, but if you aren't one of them there is plenty of memorabilia you can buy to remember the day.
    There is an array of weird and wonderful gimmicks already on the market in tribute to the couple's upcoming nuptials.
    These include a wooden spoon engraved with their faces, £40 wedding-themed cereal and a pair of Harry and Meghan dolls - with a nine-piece ensemble of wedding clothes.
    Dubbed the 'people's wedding' crowds will gather in the Lower Ward of Windsor Castle.
    However obviously sipping tea out of a Harry and Meghan mug is the next best thing if you aren't in attendance.
    It is believed invitations are due to be sent out next week, but don't be disheartened if you don't receive one - you can always cheer yourself up with a bottle of Windsor Knot ale - created especially for the occasion.

These dainty dolls created in the image of Harry and Meghan are available for £126.89 on etsy.com. There outfits come as a nine-piece ensemble - but will Meghan's dress look like this?

It's a tad late for Valentine's but this mug could be the perfect gift for any royalist who can't wait for the big day, available for £11.70 from etsy.com

In case you're busy cooking while the wedding is on you can still catch a glimpse of the couple - in the form of a wooden spoon, which is available for £9.96 from etsy.com

They aren't the first royal couple to have their faces printed on a tea-towel, but they may be the first to be pictured in a cartoon tattoo-style motif, available from notonthehighstreet.com for £11.50

+10

The super-fans who won't be satisfied by simply just watching the wedding can actually become Harry and Megan for the price of £5.67 from amazon.co.uk

+10

It is believed invitations are due to be sent out next week, but don't be disheartened if you don't receive one - you can always cheer yourself up with a bottle of Windsor Knot ale - created especially for the occasion, available for £34 for 12 bottles from webrew.co.uk

Rumour has it this is what Harry and Meghan will be eating to set them up for their big day, you can also own the cereal for £40 from etsy.com

This dressing-up book is one to keep the children entertained during the ceremony and is available from Penguin for £5.27

For the most sophisticated royal fans this monogrammed china plate is available for £36 from williamedwardshome.co.uk

Those with princess envy should look no further than this navy blue sweatshirt with the slogan 'it should have been me' available from £27 from etsy
    Tat-merchants cash in on the royal wedding | Daily Mail Online

Brookie likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

GTFO with that wooden spoon!

The Windsor beer might be worth having. But I'm not a beer drinker.

I remember having the day off for William and Kate's wedding and drinking 'Royal Bitch' wine! Still have the bottle

I found a Charles and Diana time capsule behind a wall when renovating. The local thrift store was thrilled to add it to their auction of the week.
    needmeds likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information