Page 22 of 224 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

So in Europe it's better to marry someone with a title even though they are cash poor than to marry a rich man without a title? I wonder why that is? Is it because you are treated more respectfully or something? Im confused

Blood will out, you see. The breeding is in the blood.

I don't get this "noble" people of Hannover. This bride looks unkept, her roots are showing and that thing on her head look like it is formed from alufoil. Both look greasy. Why all this hassle when they both couldn't even bother to take a shower and see a hairdresser? And her classy tattoo...
    Well, it's probably fitting when you marry Ernst August Andreas Philipp Constantin Maximilian Rolf Stephan Ludwig Rudolph von Hannover.
    BITTER likes this.

The guy at the end on the right looks like a Marx brother....
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

^^^They cannot try harder and fail more epic in everything class-related.
    These german noble folks are an embarrassment. The Hannovers are not even the worst, we also have the Turn & Taxis family....
    BITTER likes this.

Who is the chick doing the full body press against the groom?

Both the bride and groom look as if they are having affairs with the people standing on the other sides of them. Awkward wedding picture to say the least
    BITTER and redcat like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    So in Europe it's better to marry someone with a title even though they are cash poor than to marry a rich man without a title? I wonder why that is? Is it because you are treated more respectfully or something? Im confused
    I'm sure they would have married a rich man without a title but they are in high demand. I include Pippa Middleton here.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

OMFG! I want!

I was pleased to present the Sapphire Jubilee Snowflake Brooch to Her Majesty The Queen to mark 65 years of her reign.

4:37 AM - 19 Jul 2017

Follow

David Johnston
    @GGDavidJohnston

I was pleased to present the Sapphire Jubilee Snowflake Brooch to Her Majesty The Queen to mark 65 years of her reign.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    OMFG! I want!

Follow

David Johnston
    @GGDavidJohnston

Oooo, me likey too. We could timeshare that brooch!
    greysfang likes this.

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Those girls are a perfect mix of their parents. I can see both the king and queen in their faces.
    fgg, czb and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^^Yeah, it's great to see Leticias old nose again .
    BITTER, rollo, twitchy2.0 and 1 others like this.

I know nothing about them as people, but I adore Leticia's style and the king (or whatever he is) is hawt. Cute kids too.

I'm so jealous that we have a fat piece of shit, orange colored skin doofus as our president and other countries (Canada specifically) have gorgeous ones.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

World’s Most Bitter Royal, Denmark’s Prince Henrik, Says He Won’t Be Buried Next to His Wife the Queen

By Diana Pearl•@dianapearl_

Posted on August 3, 2017 at 6:00pm EDT

Julian Parker/UK Press via Getty Images

Prince Henrik of Denmark is taking his bitterness to the grave.

Today, a representative for the Danish royal family announced that Queen Margarethe’s husband, 83, has elected not to be buried next to her when his time comes, in a designed-just-for-them sarcophagus at Roskilde Cathedral in Denmark.

The Danish royal has long been salty about the fact that he never got the title of “king” when his wife ascended the throne. Instead, he’s a prince consort (the traditional title for a man in his position), and he says the fact that he has a lesser title is a form of gender discrimination.

“It makes me angry that I am subjected to discrimination,” he said told the French newspaper Le Figaro. “Denmark, which is otherwise known as an avid defender of gender equality, is apparently willing to consider husbands as worth less than their wives.”

You’d think 45 years — the length of Margrethe’s reign thus far — would be enough to, well, get over it.

Apparently not.

“It is no secret that the prince for many years has been unhappy with his role and the title he has been awarded in the Danish monarchy,” the family’s director of communications told B.T., a Danish newspaper. “For the prince, the decision not to be buried beside the queen is the natural consequence of not having been treated equally to his spouse — by not having the title and role he has desired.”

Henrik, who said in February 2015 that he will “never accept” the fact that he doesn’t get to be king, retired from royal duties in January 2016, at the age of 81, after 40 years of service. And though he clearly has some animosity towards the title the Danes were willing to give him, the representative for the family says he still wants to be buried in Denmark, not his native France. (Just not next to his wife.)

It seems that for this royal couple, at death they will part.
    Prince Henrik of Denmark Won't Be Buried Next to His Wife
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Thread Information