Page 216 of 224 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

I posted neither of those. My pictures are all joy and sunshine.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Maybe this will work: https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...t-quality=auto

I've raised the tone of this thread, that's for sure.
    what are you doing with my holiday snaps???????

I posted neither of those. My pictures are all joy and sunshine.
    my arse they are... no wait... you’ve already posted a picture of my arse!!!!
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Maybe this will work: https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...t-quality=auto

I've raised the tone of this thread, that's for sure.
    AUGGGHHH! Wtf is that??? And just ... WHY?
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Because she can.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

Prince Andrew peeping at the door of Epstein’s New York mansion

Last Saturday morning, August 10, 2019, the number one news story around the world was the death of Jeffrey Epstein, supposedly by suicide. The next day, Prince Andrew joined his mother, Queen Elizabeth, at church in Scotland, both of them with big smiles on their faces. Perhaps they were hoping that this mess would blow over and that people would focus instead on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and their holiday to Ibiza on a private jet.

Well, a week later, this past Saturday August 17, 2019, the Daily Mail blasted out an exclusive: a video of Prince Andrew taken in December 2010, AFTER Jeffrey Epstein served over a year in jail and was a registered sex offender, poking his head out of the door of Epstein’s New York mansion, as a series of girls were seen leaving and arriving at the residence and Epstein himself was observed departing his home with a girl. This would have been around the time Epstein hosted a dinner party there in Andrew’s honour and also around the time they were seen walking around Central Park.

Remember, this is the same New York mansion where it’s been reported that following an FBI raid, authorities found “thousands of photos of nude girls” and other evidence supporting charges of sex trafficking which is what Epstein was being investigated for – FOR YEARS – prior to his death.

And Prince Andrew was staying there??!?

Again, for the thousandth time, what is the second son of the Queen of England, eighth in line to the throne, doing answering the door at the home of an alleged pedophile, rapist, con man who’s been accused by 80 women of forcing them to have sex with rich, powerful men (and Prince Andrew is included on that list of accusations) when they were girls?

You’d think, having acquired such a bombshell piece of video, the Daily Mail’s headline would be a little more… outraged? Instead, it’s a softball: “How did [Prince Andrew] miss signs of the billionaire’s sexual deviance?”

Well that’s a gift, isn’t it? It’s a gift disguised as an assumption. Asking how Andrew “missed signs of sexual deviance” implies that he did indeed MISS it, suggesting that he didn’t know, and is therefore a blind fool and not, you know, a pervert.

If it were anyone else, would the Daily Mail be so generous?

If it were Meghan Markle, would they be so generous? Because you know what else the Daily Mail and the Sun in the UK are hitting hard? Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, after their trip to Ibiza on a private jet earlier this month, were also in France for a couple of days last week, via private jet. And those stories criticising the “ecowarriors” for their “gas guzzling ways” are being pushed out side by side with the Prince Andrew-Epstein story. In fact, the Harry and Meghan holiday stories might actually be taking up much more space and definitely more exclamation points.

And this, really, is my issue – it’s an issue of equivalency, an issue of weight.

When you present Andrew’s connection to Jeffrey Epstein, a PEDOPHILE RAPIST, alongside the Sussexes summer trips, you’re telling your audience that the offences are equal. That they should be equally, or more even, as outraged over Harry and Meghan’s private jets as they are about Prince Andrew peeking his head out the door of the mansion of a registered SEX OFFENDER who may have been hoarding all kinds of lurid evidence of his crimes inside that very residence.

And it’s NOT the same. Especially not when Harry and Meghan are doing what Prince William and Kate have done countless times, what Andrew himself just did last week when he flew off to Spain to be consoled by Sarah Ferguson. As far as I know, while many of the senior royals fly private all the time, only one of them has been in the company of a pedophile rapist who died a mysterious death

Prince Andrew has no explanation for what the f-ck he was doing at Jeffrey Epstein’s two years after Epstein pleaded guilty to “charges of solicitation of prostitution and procurement of minors for prostitution” which were actually lesser offences made in exchange for a deal with US federal prosecutors.

If “procurement of minors for prostitution” is the DEAL …how f-cking bad was the REAL?

And we’re talking about this in the same breath as the headline about two very privileged people taking a private jet with their baby on holiday and with the same intensity – less, actually – than Meghan Markle’s fondness for avocados?!?

James Felton

@JimMFelton
    *Prince Andrew is pictured inside Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion*

Daily Mail:
    Poor Prince Andrew, however could he have missed all the paedophilia? Must showed up on one of Epstein’s day off I guess.

*Meghan sometimes eat avocado*

Daily Mail:
    SHE'S CAUSING MURDER AND DROUGHT

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
    6:34 AM - Aug 18, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    8,956 people are talking about this
    Following the release of the video of him peeking out the door of pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion, Buckingham Palace issued a statement:

"The Duke of York has been appalled by the recent reports of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged crimes.

"His Royal Highness deplores the exploitation of any human being and the suggestion he would condone, participate in or encourage any such behaviour is abhorrent."

Everyone should be appalled by and deplore Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged crimes. That Prince Andrew is appalled by and deplore these crimes is not unique to him. It’s the minimum. But this doesn’t answer the question – and this is the question that the British media should be pressing:

WHY WAS HE THERE?

So many girls were traumatised by a man that Prince Andrew was close enough to at one point to be PERSONALLY ANSWERING THE F-CKING DOOR while staying at his home. When has Prince Andrew ever answered a goddamn door?! The whole point of his royal existence is that there are butlers around to do that for him. This dude, three years ago, smashed his Range Rover through the gates of the Royal Lodge because he couldn’t be bothered to drive around a one mile detour. Yes, this is a thing that actually happened. He’s so special that he should be able to enter through the door he wants to enter through, goddamn it. Even if it means ramming his car into the gates and sustaining the damage, not to mention the repairs involved in fixing the gates that he barreled through. And he’s answering the door as girls are coming in and out of the house of a convicted sex offender and we’re supposed to buy that this is less bizarre and objectionable and disturbing than Harry and Meghan going on holiday on a private jet? Yeah, actually. They’re trying it. They’re really f-cking trying it.

https://www.laineygossip.com/bucking...nce-2010/57339

links at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^^^This. Thanks for posting it, fgg.
    fgg likes this.

Andrew is gross..really vile. That picture of old Betty grinning with pride while riding with her nasty son to church speaks volumes.

Andrew is legitimately connected to sex-trafficking and pedophilia. But, Meghan is the person that will damage the reputation of the monarchy?!

I noticed the Daily Fail will moderate comments on Andrew articles but left the comment section unmoderated on Meghan and Harry articles.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

The Daily Mail keeps going on about a trip to Ibiza by Harry and Meghan. There hasn't been confirmation that they were even there. Elton John spoke out about their confirmed visit to see him. The DM had several articles about how they were using public funds to fly private and it turns out that they didn't. I bet you won't see a single retraction.

Annika likes this.

czb

how do you make a flight carbon neutral?
    fgg, Labelwhore and Annika like this.

fgg

^by making a donation!
    Annika and DawnM74 like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

i wasn't sure i read that correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    Andrew is gross..really vile. That picture of old Betty grinning with pride while riding with her nasty son to church speaks volumes.

Andrew is legitimately connected to sex-trafficking and pedophilia. But, Meghan is the person that will damage the reputation of the monarchy?!

I noticed the Daily Fail will moderate comments on Andrew articles but left the comment section unmoderated on Meghan and Harry articles.
    Are you surprised? They are a racist misogynistic pos paper.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    how do you make a flight carbon neutral?
    Carbon offsets.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Christina, a Dutch Princess Who Married a Commoner, Dies at 72

She was the youngest daughter of Queen Juliana and a sister of Queen Beatrix; in her late 20s, she married a preschool teacher who worked in Harlem.

Princess Christina of the Netherlands attending a concert in The Hague in 2013. She was the fourth and youngest daughter of Queen Juliana, who died in 2004. Christina lived a life out of the public eye.CreditCreditPatrick van Katwijk/picture-alliance, via dpa, via Associated Press Images

By The Associated Press

• Aug. 16, 2019

Princess Christina of the Netherlands, who married the Cuban-born administrator of a day care center in New York City and renounced her royal right of succession, died on Friday in Noordeinde Palace in The Hague. She was 72. A government statement said she had bone cancer.

Christina was the youngest of four daughters of Queen Juliana, who died in 2004, and her German-born husband, Prince Bernhard.

As a royal, she shunned the spotlight, focusing on singing and collecting art with her husband, Jorge Guillermo, whom she married in 1975, raising a spate of publicity.

Around the time they met, Christina had been living in New York and teaching music and French at a private school under the name Christina Van Oranje. Mr. Guillermo was described as an assistant director of a day care center in Harlem who had worked at Chase Manhattan Bank and was writing a book on opera. He had come to the United States in 1960 from Cuba with his father, a doctor, and his mother, a minister of higher education in the years before Fidel Castro took power.

Their wedding at the cathedral in Utrecht included about 1,100 guests, but it was relatively low-key and did not include the usual panoply of European royals.
    The couple had three children, Bernardo, Nicolás and Juliana. They divorced in 1996.
    With the marriage, Christina left the line of succession to the Dutch throne and lived outside the royal court in Italy, the United States, including a number of years in New York, and Canada. Her sister, Queen Beatrix, abdicated in 2013. Queen Beatrix survives her, as do her other sisters, the princesses Margriet and Irene.

Mark Rutte, the Dutch prime minister, said that by giving up her right to the throne Christina “created room for herself to lead her own life.” It was, he said, “a life dominated by family, her great love of music and development of young singing talent.”
    She was also interested in dance and sound therapy and worked with a foundation, “sharing her knowledge of techniques related to dance, sound and physical contact in support of the blind and visually impaired,” the government statement said.

Christina was born on Feb. 18, 1947. At birth, she was partly blind, and her mother sought help from a faith healer, Greet Hofmans, a decision that led to a royal crisis. Ms. Hofmans reportedly exerted increasing influence over Queen Juliana, to the annoyance of Prince Bernhard, leading to rumors of a possible divorce. The royal couple, however, remained married.

The New York Times contributed reporting.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/16/w...tina-dead.html

You needed this emoji before that link
    Annika likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information