Page 209 of 224 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

As said above, teeth move. I had braces for 9 months at 15. My wisdom teeth came in when I was 19 and jacked them up quickly. They looked worse than before the braces.

I put braces on again back in March. $5000 and well worth it to me. I’ve been so self conscious all these years and the bottoms have shifted to them being crowded. Tops will come off in another 6-9 months. I plan on wearing my retainer faithfully. I’m always super mindful of how yellow my teeth currently look thanks to the cement on the front teeth. I can’t wait to bleach my teeth into blinding white again. 😂
    Nevan, fgg and Novice like this.

He’s not a cute child, sorry.

He may get very good looking when he is older though. I see his mother in him.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I have a slightly turned in front tooth, for some reason it's gotten worse over the years. I can't tell you how many FAMILY MEMBERS have said to me shit like, "you're too pretty to not have straight teeth". It's such a backhanded compliment and I'm really sick of it. And it's also made me so self conscious that I never show my teeth when I smile and I usually put my hand over my mouth if I'm laughing. People should just shut the fuck up. I have a friend that's an orthodontist and she's tried to talk me into a type of Invisalign for about three years now (but I don't view that as an insult, that's her occupation). I would love to do it, but I'm already paying half of my son's extended orthodonture work that I can't afford to fix my front tooth too. And he's miserable ... he has an upper palette expander, which we have to turn (make tighter) every night. No shit, it looks like a metal crab in there. It's not put in perfectly (and it's in there with dental cement so I wouldn't make him go through removing it and then putting back in) so food gets caught in between the roof of his mouth and the palette expander. He's only got braces on his bottom right now (and when we went two weeks ago, she told him that his bottom mouth is perfectly straight now!!), and the palette expander needs at least another two months before he'll get braces on the top. And then after all that, his orthodonture package includes 2 or 3 "shots" of Zoom to whiten the teeth back up. He's got one front tooth that's a little bit of a bucktooth and he's been bullied about, even back in grade school .... once by a male TEACHER. I hate people.
    Omg, the pallette expander is awful! My daughter, 8, has one right now. We had to crank it two times a day for two weeks. It was brutal but worth it as it was over in two weeks vs friends whose kids have had to do the cranking for 2-3 months. Food gets caught in hers as well. I found weird little tree like toothpicks on amazon that we have stashed is cars, purses, etc. so she can get the food out on the go. She's scheduled to wear the expander for about 2 months at it's most open point and then will get her first round of braces for about 16 months. In a few years she will get round 2. Uggg....my wallet!

Poor kid has my awful jacked up teeth. I had braces for 4 years....with headgear. After all that work my bottom teeth moved because I didn't wear my retainer enough as a teenager.
    Nevan likes this.

Is there any drama over him wearing an England shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Omg, the pallette expander is awful! My daughter, 8, has one right now. We had to crank it two times a day for two weeks. It was brutal but worth it as it was over in two weeks vs friends whose kids have had to do the cranking for 2-3 months. Food gets caught in hers as well. I found weird little tree like toothpicks on amazon that we have stashed is cars, purses, etc. so she can get the food out on the go. She's scheduled to wear the expander for about 2 months at it's most open point and then will get her first round of braces for about 16 months. In a few years she will get round 2. Uggg....my wallet!

Poor kid has my awful jacked up teeth. I had braces for 4 years....with headgear. After all that work my bottom teeth moved because I didn't wear my retainer enough as a teenager.
    We did the expander on my 9 year old last fall. He has his braces now. I am amazed at the small difference it's made in 6 months. His 2 teeth next to his front teeth wouldn't come in because there was no room. 2 years, nothing but 2 front teeth. Since he finished the expander in December and got braces put on. His front teeth moved, his other teeth have come in, and they are hoping he's out of braces by the new year.
    dolem and fgg like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I'm sure it's not quite as bad as this, but... Those things look like torture devices.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    Is there any drama over him wearing an England shirt?
    Not that I've seen. But he is English so I don't see why there would be drama.
    Last edited by Sarzy; July 22nd, 2019 at 08:05 PM.
    effie2 likes this.

A*O

It’s a bit chavtastic though LOL
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    He’s not a cute child, sorry.

He may get very good looking when he is older though. I see his mother in him.
    I actually think he is cute, and I’m not a kid person.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I actually think he is cute, and I’m not a kid person.
    I love kiddos, but I actually think that none of their kids are cute *ducks*
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I'm sure it's not quite as bad as this, but... Those things look like torture devices.
    I kind of felt like I was torturing her. Made a huge difference already though, it's wild.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    It’s a bit chavtastic though LOL
    I figured this was taken while the womens team was competing in the world cup. Geesh, are only chav's allowed to wear kits?
    Last edited by dolem; July 23rd, 2019 at 12:19 AM.
    effie2 likes this.

A*O

When they’re not actually playing, no.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

my 7 years old grandbaby loves team ts when a big game is on,little boys do it.Kate and Wills kids are not beautiful but i think they are cute.They surely arent ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I kind of felt like I was torturing her. Made a huge difference already though, it's wild.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    It does totally look like a torture device. Mine never complained about the cranking at all. I am little concerned that he has too big of an overbite, but the ortho said it should somewhat even out. Dolem, do you have an overbite situation at all?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    It does totally look like a torture device. Mine never complained about the cranking at all. I am little concerned that he has too big of an overbite, but the ortho said it should somewhat even out. Dolem, do you have an overbite situation at all?
    My kid with the expander has just about everything wrong. She has a pretty big overbite (from me, sorry kid), a huge amount of crowding on both top and bottom teeth. Pretty sure at least one side of her molars is causing a cross bite as well. We had to pull 3 teeth before they could put the expander in. The ortho said that her overbite was the least of her problems. The problem is, she's a tiny girl - just turned 8 and maybe 46 lbs, smallest kid in her class, etc. Yet, her teeth are on the big side (again, from me). I think the ortho had dollar signs shooting out of his eyes when he saw her.

On the serious side, the expander was less awful than we thought it would be. 2 weeks and only had tears 2 times out of the 14 total cranks. The ortho seems great and I've only heard wonderful things about him. I'd rather address it now than have to do major work down the road. I'm honestly thankful every day that my parents made sure both of my sister and I had braces - my teeth being the worst. I think it's money well spent.
    fgg likes this.

Thread Information