Page 204 of 224 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    Kate has been favoring granny floral dresses, finally she wears something fresh and young. The headband is the only mumsy look.

Typical Billy-Goat look: clenched, prickly and sullen. I think he has trouble covering his horse teeth which is why his lips are pressed.
    there is nothing “fresh & young” in a recycled middle-aged, middle-class 1960s pussycat bow dress

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ Ma Kitty is 68 and would ask how old did I think she was if I tried suggesting something like that to her.
    Labelwhore and Novice like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Will looks like he swallowed a bee.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Kate looks like a frummer from Boro Park in that dress and headband (or a Stamford Hill frummer, for our UK friends)
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; July 8th, 2019 at 10:57 AM.
    Charmed Hour, czb and Waterslide like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Kate looks like a frummer from Boro Park in that dress and headband (or a Stamford Hill frummer, for our UK friends)
    I have no idea what any of that means lol. To me she dresses like a woman who has got the ring, got the house, done her duty by producing the required number of children and is now telling her husband that they "should be past all that sort of nonsense by now".
    Brookie, DawnM74, Novice and 3 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Spot on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I have no idea what any of that means lol. To me she dresses like a woman who has got the ring, got the house, done her duty by producing the required number of children and is now telling her husband that they "should be past all that sort of nonsense by now".
    A frummer is a Yiddish term that kind of means more Orthodox than the Orthdox (Jews) or more pious; like exceeding the religious laws. It's common terms use "frummer" for someone who adheres strictly to the religious laws.

I think Witch meant it exactly as you described. Kate is more royal than the royals, kind of. She tows the line and exceedingly so.
    Kittylady and Novice like this.

Curious mind: Sophie and Prince Edward seemed particularly interested in the visit, taking a closer look at the distillery's machineryYesterday, Edward and Sophie visited their earldom of Forfar for the first time since receiving the title on Prince Edward's birthday, 10 March.
    The town put on a lively display that best represented its local life for its new Earl and Countess.
    The Wessexes were welcomed by several scout groups from the town's St Margaret Church.
    They were then treated to a performance of 'An Angus Welcome to the Earl and Countess of Forfar,' which was penned by well-known Angus musician Sandy Ingram, a former procurator fiscal at the townís sheriff court.

Fascinating: Sophie could not take her eyes of one of the distillers at the Glenfiddich Whiskey distillery while the guide talked Prince Edward through the visit

Prince Edward, his guide and several members of staff looked on as Sophie took a closer look at the distilling processSophie could not resist stopping to talk to the local children, who waved their Union Jack as the couple walked along Castle Street, and gave a warm hug to a little girl during her walk about.
    In order to mark the event, the Forfar Instrumental Band welcomed the Royals to the town. Edward is set to meet local businesses and community groups during his visit.

The town's Strathmore Woollen Company also came up with a new tartan in honour of the new Earl and Countess.

Welcome to Forfar: Prince Edward, 55 and Sophie Wessex, 54, have arrived in Scotland for a brief visit, their first since Edward received the title of Earl of Forfar for his 55th birthday

The Countess of Wessex appeared delighted to greet those who had turned out for their arrival in Scotland including Penny Anderson (pictured hugging)

Sophie wore her blonde hair in a neat bun for a polished look
    Brookie likes this.

Edward is rocking that kilt.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    there is nothing “fresh & young” in a recycled middle-aged, middle-class 1960s pussycat bow dress
    Compared to her other floral dresses, this one is fresh and young.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    And he's looking more like his father as he ages.

Princess Beatrice & boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi

Silver Member

Ok. Judging from the last pic...they are made for each other with the “ crazy eyes”.

^^Beat me to it!!

Bea should stick with a line dresses/skirts. This is what looks best on her.
    Daphodil and Labelwhore like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Edward's never "rocked" anything in his life. I do like the tartan though.
    Brookie, twitchy2.0, czb and 1 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

The pictures of Sophie with the child is super sweet. She looks genuinely thrilled.

Thread Information