Page 203 of 224 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

Bet his security was pissed though.

The 10 richest royal families in Europe, ranked

Hillary Hoffower
    May 12, 2018, 9:35 AM

Queen Elizabeth II may have a royal net worth, but she's not the richest in Europe. Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP Photos
    • Queen Elizabeth II has a net worth of $500 to $600 million, but she isn't Europe's richest royal.
    • Some of Europe's royal families have reported net worths well into the billions.
    • See the top ten richest royals in Europe, ranked by net worth.

Queen Elizabeth II's $500 million-plus fortune is nothing compared to the net worth of some of Europe's other royal families.
    While she is arguably the continent's most well-known royal, she isn't its wealthiest.

That title falls to the royal families who have reported net worths well into the billions, such as Prince Albert II of Monaco.
    Below, see how rich the 10 richest royals in Europe are, ranked by net worth. Note that net worth is difficult to estimate for some royal families and may include allowances provided by the state in addition to personal fortune.

10. King Philippe, Belgium

Mark Renders / Getty
    Net worth: $13 million

Few records are found on King Philippe's net worth, but in 2013, the monarchy claimed to be worth roughly $13 million.

Belgium's Civil List covers all expenditures directly incurred by King Philippe, set at roughly $13,801,830 annually in 2013, and additional support services are also financed by the government.

Belgian Royal properties are owned either by the State or by The Royal Trust, a financially independent and autonomous public institution. The Trust properties can never be sold.

9. King Felipe VI, Spain

Carlos Alvarez / Getty
    Net worth: $20 million

The King of Spain reportedly slashed his salary by 20% to $267,447 in 2015.

The royal family has eight royal palaces, five royal county residences, and ten monasteries and convents. In 2015, their royal lifestyle cost Spain $8.9 million.

8. King Harald V, Norway

Getty Images
    Net worth: $30 million

King Harald V doesn't pay taxes on his wealth and has spent some of said wealth purchasing a royal yacht.

The Norwegian monarchy reportedly costs the state $72 million a year. In 2017, the Norwegian government allocated roughly $32,214,394 to the royal house and $14,88,900 to the King and Queen for personal expenses.

7. Queen Margrethe II, Denmark

Luca V. Teuchmann/Getty Images
    Net worth: $40 million

Queen Margrethe II has reigned over Denmark since 1972.

The Danish Civil List grants the royal family $12.8 million a year, which covers the Queen's activities, royal household's operations, and private expenses.

6. King Carl XVI Gustaf, Sweden

Andreas Rentz / Getty
    Net worth: $70 million

King Carl XVI Gustaf received $7.6 million in funds for official duties in 2015, and the Palace Administration received nearly $7.4 million from the state the same year.

The royal family's net worth includes private ownership of Solliden Palace, a summer home in the Baltics.

5. Queen Beatrix, Netherlands

Pool/Getty Images
    Net worth: $200 to $300 million

Queen Beatrix may have abdicated the throne in 2013, but that doesn't prevent her from remaining the most prominent figure in Dutch royalty.

The current King of Netherlands, King Willem-Alexander, was allocated a budget of $47 million, which covers official visits and overseas tours. He also has a personal fortune consisting of real estate, investments, and a stake in Shell Oil.

4. Queen Elizabeth II, England

Ben A. Pruchnie/Getty Images
    Net worth: $500 to $600 million
    The British royal family's net worth is made up of property, art, and investments.

Much of the net worth comes from The Crown Estate, which includes Buckingham Palace and the crown jewels. While this belongs to the British state and not the Queen, she does own her residences at Balmoral Castle and Sandringham Palace.

Queen Elizabeth has an estimated private wealth of $530 million, according to Forbes.

From 2016-2017, the Sovereign Grant, calculated as a percentage of Crown Estate profits, was roughly $57,931,768. The Queen received around $20,167,835 generated from property rental sources.

3. Prince Albert II, Monaco

Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
    Net worth: $1 billion

Prince Albert II of Monaco reportedly owns about a fourth of the land he reigns over; the Philadelphia-area home of his mother, Grace Kelly, which he purchased in 2016 for an estimated $754,000; an antique car collection; shares in the Monte Carlo resort Societe des Bains de Mer; and a pricey stamp collection, all of which contribute to the House of Grimaldi's net worth.

Monaco spent $52,788,294 on the royals in 2015.

2. Grand Duke Henri, Luxembourg

Mark Renders/Getty Images
    Net worth: $4 billion

The Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg doesn't receive a salary, but has been granted around $324,851 every year since 1948 to carry out functions.

The 2017 budget also allows for $12,181,914 for the Grand Duke's household cost. The ownership, administration, control, and income of the private fortune of the Grand Duke's House belong exclusively to the holder of the crown.

The family reportedly has a $4 billion fortune.

1. Prince Hans Adam II, Liechtenstein

Eddy Risch/AP Photos
    Net worth: $5 billion

Prince Hans Adam II of Liechtenstein receives an untaxed token expense allowance of $270,709 in lieu of a salary.

The expense allowance may seem to be a small sum compared to other royals, but the Princely House of Liechtenstein is reportedly worth $5 billion in large part due to its privately owned bank, LGT Group, and investments made through the Prince of Liechtenstein Foundation, which oversees real estate, forest, and winery assets.

https://www.businessinsider.com/roya...echtenstein-10

^^ Thanks, I love this stuff. Imagine that rarified life? Hi, I live in the castle on top of the hill in Luxembourg, come over. Bring a sweater, it's drafty.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    See, I feel for her because that's almost exactly how I think I would be as a Royal. When it comes to being dressy or formal, she's the absolute most I could muster myself to be. I would not be a put-together princess.
    Visited my mum and am back on track :I understand but she has basically been raised to be a princess.
    Also the other one Prince Louis, his wife gets basically nothing in the divorce, he apparently is 'poor'. Poor Tassi
    Novice likes this.

Follow the link for the text to the article.....

https://us.hola.com/royals/gallery/2...side-photos/8/

QUEEN MAXIMA OPENS THE DOORS OF HER NEW FAMILY HOME: TAKE A LOOK INSIDE

JULY 03, 2019 BY ALEXANDRA HURTADO

Very foofoo, as expected.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

tacky
    NickiDrea and Labelwhore like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

What's wrong with William's face?' Royal fans celebrating Archie's christening today claim the Duke of Cambridge looked 'sour' and 'not amused' in the official photographs

Royal fans were treated to two adorable snaps of Archie Mountbatten-Windsor at his christening today - but some were left questioning his uncle's facial expressions.
    ADVERTISEMENT

After admiring the two-month-old in his mother arms at the centre of the official photograph today, dozens couldn't help but notice Prince William's 'sour' face.
    Several people took to Twitter to claim that the Duke of Cambridge, 37, did 'not look amused' and was 'trying not to smirk' in the official photograph taken in Windsor.
    While others said Kate, 37, who was sat on the far right of the picture with her husband, appeared to be 'pained' and the pair 'didn't look thrilled to be there.'
    Body language expert Judi James told MailOnline William looked like he was going into 'nightclub bouncer mode' and Kate's posture made her appear 'ready to flee'.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Remembering that people fled Europe to escape those fools I'm amazed they are considered anything more than a gross anachronism that needs stuffed and mounted on a wall like so many other trophies. All their assets should be seized and put into a museum to be gawked at by us common folk. A day will surely cum when elitist, authoritarian, rich, inbred, holier-than-thou skum will never be idolized but rather despised and forced to hide in shame.

A*O

They just look like a dull, middle aged British couple to me. Kate’s dress is horrible. Salmon pink is bad enough, but that mumsy bow too?
    DawnM74 and Brookie like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldnít be surprised - Dorothy Parker

They got all that from that pic? I just think that Will is not photogenic and takes really bad pics.

Another interpretation is they were bored stiff and impatient to get to the sloppy joes and cake.

or

They're actually quite pleased for Harry, Meghan and Archie. And impatient to get to the sloppy joes and cake.
    DawnM74 and twitchy2.0 like this.

That's a very odd picture. Is it just me or do they look like they've been photoshopped over the background?
    aggie and emkat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    They just look like a dull, middle aged British couple to me. Kate’s dress is horrible. Salmon pink is bad enough, but that mumsy bow too?
    Kate has been favoring granny floral dresses, finally she wears something fresh and young. The headband is the only mumsy look.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    What's wrong with William's face?' Royal fans celebrating Archie's christening today claim the Duke of Cambridge looked 'sour' and 'not amused' in the official photographs

Royal fans were treated to two adorable snaps of Archie Mountbatten-Windsor at his christening today - but some were left questioning his uncle's facial expressions.
    ADVERTISEMENT

After admiring the two-month-old in his mother arms at the centre of the official photograph today, dozens couldn't help but notice Prince William's 'sour' face.
    Several people took to Twitter to claim that the Duke of Cambridge, 37, did 'not look amused' and was 'trying not to smirk' in the official photograph taken in Windsor.
    While others said Kate, 37, who was sat on the far right of the picture with her husband, appeared to be 'pained' and the pair 'didn't look thrilled to be there.'
    Body language expert Judi James told MailOnline William looked like he was going into 'nightclub bouncer mode' and Kate's posture made her appear 'ready to flee'.

Typical Billy-Goat look: clenched, prickly and sullen. I think he has trouble covering his horse teeth which is why his lips are pressed.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

I think the headband is the highlight of her outfit - finally something fresh and modern.

Well, they do look stiff but it is just one bad picture of them...
    fgg likes this.

Thread Information