Page 201 of 224 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

See, I feel for her because that's almost exactly how I think I would be as a Royal. When it comes to being dressy or formal, she's the absolute most I could muster myself to be. I would not be a put-together princess.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

A*O

So you enlist the help and advice of someone who does know how it’s done. Or at least tells you if you look a hot mess like this.
    rollo, DawnM74 and fgg like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Members of the Monaco royal family at an event honoring Karl Lagerfeld.

Image Address: https://i.blogs.es/7c5df8/carlota-ca.../1366_2000.jpg

Image Address: https://scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram...agram.com&se=8

Image Address: https://pmcwwd.files.wordpress.com/2...l-19.jpg?w=683

There must be a huge hole in the ozone layer over Monaco.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

I appreciate that she's not botoxed to hell and back (looking at your Charlene) But...her skin does look badly sun damaged and she really should have known better. Still, she's no where near as bad as her sister.
    Nevan and DawnM74 like this.

I imagine the whole country of Monaco smells like cigarettes and booze.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    So you enlist the help and advice of someone who does know how it’s done. Or at least tells you if you look a hot mess like this.
    If it's all too much trouble, don't be a (tax-funded) royal.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

JFC Charlotte looks like she has an eating disorder cuz she could cut a bitch with that clavicle, yet looks paunchy around the middle....
    DawnM74 likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    JFC Charlotte looks like she has an eating disorder cuz she could cut a bitch with that clavicle, yet looks paunchy around the middle....
    Bad posture plus she had a baby late last year.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

For a split second I read that as "ate a baby" last year.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Camilla Parker Bowles' Engagement Ring From Prince Charles Has a Fascinating History

The Duchess of Cornwall's bling doesn't get the attention it deserves.

BY KAYLA KEEGAN

JUN 26 2019, 12:00 PM EDT

[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/camilla-parker-bowles-engagement-ring-engaged-1530201420.png?resize=480:*[/IMG]GETTY IMAGES

Last week, Camilla Parker Bowles was once again on regal duty, as she attended The Royal Society of Literature's "40 Under 40" fellow induction without Prince Charles by her side. But while the Duchess of Cornwall signed books and spoke in front of an audience full of inspired writers, it was hard to ignore the royal's jewelry, particularly the huge ring gleaming on her wedding finger.

[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/camilla-parker-bowles-engagement-ring-photo-1530202806.png?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480: *[/IMG]

GETTY IMAGES
    This got us wondering: What's the story with Camilla's gorgeous sparkler?
    As it turns out, the gem Charles used to propose to Camilla can be traced back to the Queen Mother. Photographs taken during the mid-1980s show Elizabeth donning the flashy jewel at an evening event. However, it was not her engagement ring from King George VI. It is unknown exactly how she acquired the piece.

[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/queen-mother-camilla-parker-bowles-engagement-ring-1530201944.png?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480: *[/IMG]

GETTY IMAGES
    The ring features an art deco design and a five-carat emerald-cut diamond in the center, which is paired with a modest gold wedding band and three diamond baguettes on each side.

[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/camilla-parker-bowles-engagement-ring-1530198263.png?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480: *[/IMG]

GETTY IMAGES

Deborah Papas, a gemologist from Prestige Pawnbrokers, told Metro that she estimates the value of the heirloom to be around a cool $288,000.

[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/camilla-parker-bowles-engagement-ring-engaged-1530201420.png?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480: *[/IMG]

GETTY IMAGES
    As Expressdiscovered, the ring is just one of many jewelry pieces Camilla owns from the Queen Mother's collection. Camilla is also reportedly known for wearing the Greville Tiara, another royal adornment that was passed down from Charles' grandma. As you can see below, just like the ring, the tiara has no shortage of bling on it whatsoever.

[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/prince-charles-camilla-parker-bowles-1530202571.png?crop=0.967xw:0.944xh;0.0251xw,0.041 8xh&resize=480:*[/IMG]

GETTY IMAGES
    It's been over 13 years since Charles and Camilla said I do, but rest assured the Duchess's rock appears to not have lost any of its beauty or natural sparkle.

Reminds me a lot of skelitor’s ring.

Silver Member

That ring has all the sparkle of rink ice after a hockey final.

Gold Member

It looks more like a class ring.
    DawnM74 likes this.

A*O

I like Camilla’s ring but I don’t think it’s a particularly good stone. It does lack clarity and sparkle. Or it needs a damn good clean. The “Grenville” tiara in the pic also belonged to the queen mother and Camilla wears it a lot. It suits her, as does that fuck off festoon necklace, also a queen mother special.
    Novice, Brando and mostroop like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Thread Information