Page 18 of 224 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

Meh, I'm pretty touchy feely with my closest ones too. The photographer could well have cherry picked the photos showing affection, so i take this shoot with a grain of salt.
    Kittylady, weathered1 and Mrs P like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Meh, I'm pretty touchy feely with my closest ones too. The photographer could well have cherry picked the photos showing affection, so i take this shoot with a grain of salt.
    When I'm out with Bloke I often sit with my hand on his leg or arm or reach out and touch him. He always holds my hand when we're walking together and often reaches out to touch me too. It's not being territorial, we just enjoy the physical contact.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

Harry, Meghan, and the other pictures

I was waiting on some additional information which is why I didn’t get to this yesterday so you’ve probably already seen these photos of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in Jamaica at his friend’s wedding. What surprised me though is that some of you have emailed and tweeted at me about the Photo Assumption that’s going on about some of these shots? Basically there are people photo assuming from a few of these pictures that Harry and Meghan don’t look happy and that it’s going to be over soon.

Welllllll…that’s because you haven’t seen the OTHER set of pictures..

Sources tell me that the day before the wedding day photos were taken, the paps were able to get two different sets of photos of Harry and Meghan. According to my sources, they were outside on the upper balcony of their villa. And the images are sensational. They’re kissing, passionately. He has his arms wrapped full around her back, like a really romantic movie kiss. From these pictures, there’s no denying that their situation is SUPER hot. Then they go down to the beach. She’s in a dark green bikini. They’re holding hands in the water – the only word to describe what they’re doing is “frolicking”. They’re frolicking in the ocean. And laughing.

Harry, however, wasn’t laughing when he found out that the paps were there. Apparently the resort was deemed private property for three days – which is when these photos were taken. My sources say that Harry and Kensington Palace made it very clear that they consider those shots to be an outrageous violation of privacy…and that’s why those photos have yet to be published. Yet. There is a chance that the agency will be able to sell the images (for a massive amount of money because, like I said, these are really great shots of them making out and getting pretty physical) to whatever outlet doesn’t give a sh-t about Harry and KP being mad at them. But Harry’s intention is that they never see the light of day. The last I heard an Australian magazine was bidding on them and if successful they could be out within a week..

So if you’re looking at this shot of her arm around him and photo assuming that it looks like Harry might not be into it?

Oh he’s definitely into it. Definitely into her. There’s no doubt about it from those balcony shots. What’s more likely then is that he was grumpy about the paps being there and she was trying to get him out of that funk..

Point of the story: Harry and Meghan were very much together, and solid, this weekend in Jamaica. They are still there now, but they’ve changed hotels, staying close to their pool, private chef meals instead of going out to eat and a white screen has been raised on the balcony at the old hotel as a diversion.

Also attached at the end of this set, Prince Harry on the beach in Jamaica the day after the wedding.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle very much together at friend's wedding in Jamaica

pics at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

That's not royal protocol!

NEW videos from William's big night out show the prince putting his arm round waist of mystery woman, stealing Aussie model's hat and hugging the DJ

Latest footage from inside Verbier nightclub shows 'worse for wear' Prince William letting loose on dancefloor
    In the clip, he is seen turning around and putting his hand on a mystery woman's waist before leaning in to talk
    Some claim the woman is Australian model Sophie Taylor, 24, who he was seen high-fiving on the ski slopes
    Future king is then filmed dancing in a woman's hat while cutting some shapes with another mystery woman
    Father of two is facing accusations of being 'workshy' after missing Commonwealth event for boozy ski trip

By ABE HAWKEN and ALEXANDER ROBERTSON FOR MAILONLINE and REBECCA ENGLISH FOR THE DAILY MAIL
    PUBLISHED: 18:40, 15 March 2017 | UPDATED: 12:55, 16 March 2017

Prince William is facing further embarrassment after more clips emerged of him dancing in a nightclub in Verbier where he was seen putting his hands on the waist of a mystery blonde and gyrating with another glamorous clubgoer.

In an embarrassing series of videos, the 'worse for wear' 34-year-old is seen letting loose with some 'dad dancing' while partying with friends at Farinet nightclub in Switzerland.

The second in line to the throne is then seen turning away from his friends and familiarly putting his hand on a woman's waist, before leaning in to talk to her.

The woman is believed to be Australian model Sophie Taylor, 24, who William was seen high-fiving on the side of the slopes on the weekend.

In further footage, the father-of-two - who left Kate and his two children behind to enjoy the 'lads'' trip - is seen cutting some shapes while wearing a woman's hat, while a blonde woman dances nearby.

(Videos at link)

Read more: Prince William put hand on mystery woman's waist in video | Daily Mail Online
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

As salacious as this article tries to make this situation appear, I still don't care enough about this to watch the video. He briefly touches a woman's waist? And another time he gave the same woman a high five? And also embarrassed himself by trying to dance? Is that what this story is about?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    As salacious as this article tries to make this situation appear, I still don't care enough about this to watch the video. He briefly touches a woman's waist? And another time he gave the same woman a high five? And also embarrassed himself by trying to dance? Is that what this story is about?
    Yes, but he also took a holiday when he was expected to do his job.
    redcat and rollo like this.

Because I love gossip and am not a fan of Will and especially Kate I choose to believe that he was hitting on this girl and probably got her number or something. Lol. I was reading somewhere (daily mail maybe?) that Harry has done like 6 or so more appearance's that those lazy SOBs. I just can't with them.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Yes, but he also took a holiday when he was expected to do his job.
    He's in his 30s not a teenager, he should know better. If he feels too much pressure and feels he's not suited for the job he can abdicate or whatever it takes to remove himself as the heir-in-line. I'll never get this monarchy thing.
    teforde23 likes this.

Where exactly does it say that he missed royal duties for this trip?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

"The future King was the only royal to shun service in favour of boozing in the Swiss Alps while Kate Middleton is left at home with George and Charlotte"
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/308304...aylor-verbier/

L.E. [from the same source] : "Princes Charles and Prince Harry has a busy day meeting Gurkhas as they were honoured at Buckingham Palace for their efforts to bring peace to Afghanistan."

Same day;

and
    Last edited by redcat; March 17th, 2017 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Harry, Meghan, and the other pictures

I was waiting on some additional information which is why I didn’t get to this yesterday so you’ve probably already seen these photos of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in Jamaica at his friend’s wedding. What surprised me though is that some of you have emailed and tweeted at me about the Photo Assumption that’s going on about some of these shots? Basically there are people photo assuming from a few of these pictures that Harry and Meghan don’t look happy and that it’s going to be over soon.

Welllllll…that’s because you haven’t seen the OTHER set of pictures..

Sources tell me that the day before the wedding day photos were taken, the paps were able to get two different sets of photos of Harry and Meghan. According to my sources, they were outside on the upper balcony of their villa. And the images are sensational. They’re kissing, passionately. He has his arms wrapped full around her back, like a really romantic movie kiss. From these pictures, there’s no denying that their situation is SUPER hot. Then they go down to the beach. She’s in a dark green bikini. They’re holding hands in the water – the only word to describe what they’re doing is “frolicking”. They’re frolicking in the ocean. And laughing.

Harry, however, wasn’t laughing when he found out that the paps were there. Apparently the resort was deemed private property for three days – which is when these photos were taken. My sources say that Harry and Kensington Palace made it very clear that they consider those shots to be an outrageous violation of privacy…and that’s why those photos have yet to be published. Yet. There is a chance that the agency will be able to sell the images (for a massive amount of money because, like I said, these are really great shots of them making out and getting pretty physical) to whatever outlet doesn’t give a sh-t about Harry and KP being mad at them. But Harry’s intention is that they never see the light of day. The last I heard an Australian magazine was bidding on them and if successful they could be out within a week..

So if you’re looking at this shot of her arm around him and photo assuming that it looks like Harry might not be into it?

Oh he’s definitely into it. Definitely into her. There’s no doubt about it from those balcony shots. What’s more likely then is that he was grumpy about the paps being there and she was trying to get him out of that funk..

Point of the story: Harry and Meghan were very much together, and solid, this weekend in Jamaica. They are still there now, but they’ve changed hotels, staying close to their pool, private chef meals instead of going out to eat and a white screen has been raised on the balcony at the old hotel as a diversion.

Also attached at the end of this set, Prince Harry on the beach in Jamaica the day after the wedding.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle very much together at friend's wedding in Jamaica

pics at the link.
    I don't know who this bride is, but I love her hair and dress. Very understated and beautiful.

Yeah, Wills and Kate need to step up their royal game. I was happy to give Kate a pass when she had babies, but Charlotte is nearly 2 (or is, I don't know) and Kate should be able to do more now. Will, there's no excuse for.
    arie_skop and needmeds like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    Because I love gossip and am not a fan of Will and especially Kate I choose to believe that he was hitting on this girl and probably got her number or something. Lol..
    Got her number or more.... In those circles it is absolutely normal to have a side piece and it is not like he got a good example in marital faithfulness by his parents. It is pretty obvious he doesn't care what people think as he must know he is being filmed
    Sarzy, rollo and arie_skop like this.

I don't think royalty ever bother with numbers!
    kasippu likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Oh, he probably got her number all right, her room number. Kate made a tactical mistake here, had she gone to the Commonwealth Day service on her own, while William was partying, she would have achieved Queen Alexandra status.
    kasippu, teforde23 and sparkles like this.

fgg

Royal Baby Alert! Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia Expecting Second Child

And baby makes four!

Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia are expecting their second child, the Swedish palace confirmed on their official Instagram page Thursday. The royal couple welcomed their first child, Prince Alexander, last year. He will turn one next month.

“We are happy to announce that we are expecting a child, a sibling to Prince Alexander. We are looking forward to welcoming a new little member to our family,” the couple said in a statement.

The new addition is set to arrive this September.

Carl Philip and Sofia married on June 13, 2015, and announced they were expecting their first child just a few months later, in October of that year. They welcomed Prince Alexander to their family on April 19 of last year.

“Being a mother is amazing,” Sofia said last July of parenthood. “It changes your whole life.”

The royal baby will be joining an adorable set of cousins that includes Princess Estelle (who is the second in line to the throne after her mother, Crown Princess Victoria) and her brother Prince Oscar, as well as Princess Madeleine‘s children, Princess Leonore and Prince Nicolas.

The palace also said that Carl Philip and Sofia’s schedules are not expected to change throughout the spring and summer, leading up to the birth of their second child.

Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia Are Expecting Their Second Child

pic of their baby at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information