Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree412Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

He's a sweet guy, but I don't see hotness.
    Flygirl likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

:puke: he's revolting not only is he ginger but his eyes are too close together and
    BITTER and Appollonia like this.
    Free Charmed.

More on what Queen Elizabeth eats and drinks and how she "uses" her Launer handbag. Someone please explain what kind of biscuits are morning biscuits. Are they like tea digestives or like plain water (biscuit) cracker?

It's safe to assume that when you're the Queen of England, you can have just about anything your heart desires for breakfast, lunch, and dinner — but based on a recent deep-dive by Business Insider, when it comes to food, her Royal Majesty actually likes to keep things rather simple.
    Abiding by a strict "no starch" rule, Queen Elizabeth II begins every morning with biscuits and a pot of Earl Grey tea, before moving on to breakfast. According to BT, a traditional spread usually includes cereal (she's partial to Special K served from Tupperware, for freshness), yogurt, and maple syrup, and especially enjoys "toast with light marmalade, which she sometimes shares with the corgis." On special occasions, she will indulge in scrambled brown eggs with smoked salmon and truffle.

The Queen will then kick off lunchtime with a cocktail of gin and Dubonnet ("one part gin and two parts Dubonnet") served "with a slice of lemon and a lot of ice." Lunch itself usually consists of something simple and healthy, like grilled fish or chicken with vegetables or salad. (Again, no starch!)
    For tea time, the Queen will indulge in a spread of finger sandwiches "with the crusts removed," as well as a selection of biscuits, scones, cakes, and jam pennies. According to former royal chef Darren McGrady, she's especially fond of the chocolate biscuit cake that was served at Prince William and Princess Catherine's wedding, as well as honey and cream sponge, ginger, and fruit cakes.

A traditional dinner for her Royal Majesty usually consists of locally sourced meat and fish, "such as pheasant from Sandringham or venison or salmon from Balmoral," according to The Telegraph. Business Insider reports whatever meat is then served with a delicious sauce made from mushrooms, cream, and whisky. She also likes a well done Sunday roast.
    For dessert, the Queen indulges in fresh strawberries and peaches from the greenhouses of Windsor castle. She's also a rather outspoken chocolate fanatic, of course — but perhaps the most fabulous part of the Queen's (unofficial) food diary is the fact that she ends every day with a glass of champagne, like the total boss she is.
    http://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/a9786/queen-elizabeth-ii-food-eats-every-day/

Lucky for Queen Elizabeth II, she has no need for house keys. And we bet you would never catch her running around her house (um, palace) looking for her misplaced cellphone. Which begs the question: What does she keep in those famous Launer purses she carries around every day anyway? Well, royal biographer Sally Bedell Smith got the scoop.
    Back in 2012, Smith revealed that the Queen always keeps a mirror, lipstick, a pen, some mint lozenges and reading glasses on hand. And on Sundays she brings a few small bills "precisely folded" to give as a church donation.

But apparently her purse is more often used as a way to send signals to her staff than anything else.
    "It would be very worrying if you were talking to the Queen and saw the handbag move from one hand to the other," royal historian Hugo Vickers told PEOPLE. You see, this is a signal the Queen uses to indicate to her staff that she's ready to wrap up her current conversation.

However, you might not even know it's happening — they're that discreet. "It would be done very nicely," Vickers says. "Someone would come along and say, 'Sir, the Archbishop of Canterbury would very much like to meet you.'"
    Other cues Queen Elizabeth uses? According to the Telegraph, if she puts her handbag on the table at dinner, it means she wants the event to end in the next five minutes. And if she puts her bag on the floor, it shows she's not enjoying the conversation and wants to be rescued by her lady-in-waiting.

But Vickers says the most dramatic gesture of all is spinning her ring, which tells her staff
    she needs to be rescued immediately.
    Fingers crossed this never happens to us!

Queen Elizabeth II Purse Signals - Inside Queen Elizabeth's Purse

Elite Member

This Meghan chick is trying a bit to hard to "mark her territory" IMO. It looks like the Windsor boys hit the wall in their 30s. Better than the Grimaldi family, they seem to hit the wall even younger.

rollo likes this.

Yeah, she's being all territorial, with her hand on him.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Yeah, she's being all territorial, with her hand on him.

And her " Bitch, I'll cut you six way from Sunday" look.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Silver Member

I quite like Meghan but to quote Vince Vaughan, she definitely looks like a stage 5 clinger. That's too bad, I like them together.

Shit, I'd have my hands all over him too.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

On Good Morning America they were predicting marriage between these two. They've only been dating a few months, right? Why rush this. I do like her better that the blond bimbos, but I'm not crazy about her. Honestly, and this is so irrational, I hate the sound of her name -- Megan Markle -- is it the alliteration? Not sure, but it bugs me to no end. Both Harry and William like their women with dark eyeliner!

Back to the Queen and her purse, where else is she supposed to put it, if not on the table or floor? Her lap? Does that mean everything's ok? Too many cues to keep track of...
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

How is the Queen's diet strictly "no starch" but she's eating biscuits and cake and toast and....

love the evening champagne.

Harry's girl needs to unhand her prize.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Meghan's acting like Kate did when she and William were dating...guess she got her pointers honestly...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    This Meghan chick is trying a bit to hard to "mark her territory" IMO. It looks like the Windsor boys hit the wall in their 30s. Better than the Grimaldi family, they seem to hit the wall even younger.

He doesn't look interested in her at all.

Do we have a LeAnn 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Do we have a LeAnn 2.0?
    Can ya'll imagine?! LOL!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Thread Information