Page 156 of 162 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2425
Like Tree4644Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

Poor Bea is going to get her heart broken.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Poor Bea is a grown ass woman.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    ^^^I've gotten sunburned once in my life. It was so painful and just like you I didnt think black people got sunburned.
    Hahaha, you sound like my girlfriend when she went to Jamaica. She said the same thing verbatim.
    teforde23 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

My moms a red head and I'm ghostly white. I've, sadly, been sunburned more times than I can count. Maybe the worst was after college when I went rafting in a kayak and didn't put any sunscreen on my legs. The height of summer and I had to wear pants every day to cover my awful peeling raw legs.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    He was waiting for something better to come along.

I agree with you, scummy.
    Ugh. I'm sorry but a man that would leave his fiance and baby is scum. People might say the usual, "he was unhappy and they weren't getting along for some time now" but, why was he still with her?
    Better now than if they had gotten married, then they would have made their child just as miserable as them. He or she may have dodged a bullet. Nothing worse than being a child living with parents who are sick of each other. Sometimes they're used as a pawn, a tennis ball served between the parents.

^^^I've gotten sunburned once in my life. It was so painful and just like you I didnt think black people got sunburned.
    I found out from my dermatologist that black folks even get skin cancer. It's based on the amount of European ancestry. I'm 25% Northern European, so that may or may not play a part in it. But the rest of me is sub-Saharan African, with a small admixture (2%) of Carib Indian. AND 1% Filipino - don't know how that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I turn bright red when I get too much sun. I wear sunblock and a hat all summer. My sister gets crispy from the sun.
    If I wear the proper sunblock (15 SPF or higher), and get in the sun when the rays are weaker, I can get a nice even tan.
    Novice likes this.
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

Chatto’s turn to get his shirt off

Princess Margaret’s burly grandson, Arthur Chatto, appears to be emulating Poldark star Aidan Turner’s famous shirtless scene.
    Hiking up the 3,789ft Lochnagar near Balmoral in Scotland, the 19-year-old son of Lady Sarah Chatto braved the elements by stripping off his top to reveal a manly six-pack torso.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...m-ex-wife.html

I don't really know who this kid is but from other pics of him online, he's a butterface.

Brookie likes this.

That’s why he worked out for that body. He looks creepy though.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

What face?
    DawnM74 and louiswinthorpe111 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    That’s why he worked out for that body. He looks creepy though.
    That's because he's (standing?/squatting?/dancing?) alone in the majestic and chilly Scottish scenery laughing at the ground with half his clothes off.

saw some pictures of him and his pals vacationing at some greek ilands last summer..good from neck down.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Does he have acne?
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    My moms a red head and I'm ghostly white. I've, sadly, been sunburned more times than I can count. Maybe the worst was after college when I went rafting in a kayak and didn't put any sunscreen on my legs. The height of summer and I had to wear pants every day to cover my awful peeling raw legs.
    I'm ghostly white too. Used to get awful burns as a kid. Was made fun of, being in a sunny tan friendly place. Would then fake tan a lot as well as tanning boothes as a teenager and in college. Skin cancer runs in the family. I finally accepted I'm pale and on trips to Hawaii or Australia Mr P and I are ghostly pale with 70+ proof sun screen.

A*O

You can always spot the British lad tourists here by their lobster red faces and backs after a day on the beach. It’s their trophy “hey look, I’ve been on holiday” tan and they never use sunscreen because it’s for poofs. They also wear nasty nylon UK soccer team shirts covered in logos and adverts and huge, ugly tats on their calves.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I still remember that Liverpool FC fan with the tattoo on his arm,GREAT BRITEN..lol
    Last edited by effie2; January 9th, 2019 at 05:02 AM.
    Brookie, Mrs P and lindsaywhit like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Duchess of Verona View Post
    Why do they not circumcise them? I thought it was pretty much universal in western Europe, no? Just goes to show I only saw 4 of 'the guys' in my entire life and none had a turtleneck, but I ain't as young as some of you guys.
    Why do they not circumcise them? I thought it was pretty much universal in western Europe, no? Just goes to show I only saw 4 of 'the guys' in my entire life and none had a turtleneck, but I ain't as young as some of you all.
    Why do they not circumcise them? I thought it was pretty much universal in western Europe, no?
    whoa! You must *really* want to know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I feel like Kate is still referred to as Middleton because it's a mouthful to say, "Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge" everytime. Plus, the RF is weird about surnames. I guess Will's is Wales but I don't know if Kate is able to adopt that name or not.
    They could be called “Catherine Cambridge” or “Megan Sussex” but that is just more confusing for those who don’t know.
    Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    They are useless anyway these days, and the fact the Queen is in her 90s only emphasizes it. Ribbon cutters.
    They have been “useless” for more than 200 years.....
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    So Megs - a half a million dollars. I'm a Meghan fan, but this seems so out of touch and crazy. Is there no awareness? Don't they have any sort of freaking budget?

I mean, cut your expenditure in half and your still spending way more than anyone else, and you could donate $250,000 to the charity of your choice.
    Depending on if the clothing is for “official” events, the public pay. Private events or personal charities etc, she pays; so it’s probably not as bad as thought.

While y’all thinking about the unstoppable MM, you need to take into account that William listens Toni one, not even his closest advisor who are there to... *advise* him...
    twitchy2.0 and lindsaywhit like this.

Thread Information