Page 145 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

I don't support her father or any of her gruesome family but I think Harry only made a phone call to him and still has only met Doria a few times. No due diligence. They were crazy in love!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Thomas Markle has given a television interview saying he and his daughter have not spoken since she married Prince Harry in May.

When asked what message he had for Queen Elizabeth, 92, Thomas Markle said: "I would appreciate anything she can do and I would think that she would want to resolve the family problems."

"All families, royal or otherwise, are the same and they should all be together certainly around the holidays," Markle added.
    The Duchess of Sussex’s father has appealed for her to get in touch after months of silence.

Thomas Markle said he has been texting Meghan “every day” without response, adding that the pair have not spoken since her wedding to Prince Harry in May.

Speaking from San Diego, he told Good Morning Britain: “I love you very much, you’re my daughter and I would really like to hear from you.

“Whatever differences we have, we should be able to work them out.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa...s-silence.html
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/re...ter-touch.html

It's all nonsense. His well of stories is drying up is all. I doubt he is texting her every day and that he's even got a current number. Is he trying this hard to see his other kids and grandchildren?
    Mrs P, Kittylady and weathered1 like this.

i dont know..it is sad for a father to have to beg to talk to his child,but on the other hand he didnt respect her opening his trap all over..And he said flat out that she is controlling and this is in her nature..not cool.

He let her down very badly on her wedding day. What father would not make the effort to get in better shape and perform that traditional duty for her with everything catered so that the day could run smoothly and Doria would not sit alone? Then he would have a more current relationship with her. It's his fault he is whining (for money) from the sidelines.

^ Right. Even worse, he sends his public, whinging, messages to her via Piers Morgan, who himself published a scathing article about Meghan ghosting him and what a horrible person she is.

At this point, I don't know what her stupid father thinks is going to happen - if Meghan does contact him, will it be shared all over media once again? Look at the shite he talked about in his conversation with Harry - and Daddy Dearest is no dummy - he meant to share quotes that would embarrass Harry, and potentially cause him problems.

While my enthusiasm for Meghan has been somewhat tempered - probably not a bad thing, lol - her Markle relatives remain loathsome.
    needmeds, rollo and Nevan like this.

Really he's an asshole. She has laid out a pretty clear boundary and he just keeps tramping right over it asking "whyyyyy???" Moron.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Whatever, I still Stan her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Whatever, I still Stan her.
    Same. Meghan kicks ass.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Swedish royal family are reunited in Stockholm for an event marking Queen Silvia's 75th birthday .
    Prince Daniel, Crown Princess Victoria, Princess Estelle, Queen Silvia, King Carl XVI Gustaf, Princess Sofia, Prince Carl Philip, Princess Madeleine and Chrisopher O'Neill descend on Oscar Theatre in Stockholm for a seminar on 18 December.
    fgg likes this.

"T„o estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguťm suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Madeleine burned off her baby weight...seriously.
    effie2 and needmeds like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!Ē Anonymous Introvert

Madeleine looks like a cross between Keri Russell and Samantha Harris in these pics.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Austrian duke 'blasts three relatives to death with shotgun at castle'

Anton von GoŽss, 54, was arrested by Austrian police officers on suspicion of murdering his father, step-mother and brother.

An Austrian duke shot three members of his family dead during a row over inheritance at their castle, prosecutors claim.

Count Anton von GoŽss, 54, the owner of Bockfliess Castle in Mistelbach, Lower Austria, allegedly blasted his 92-year-old father Count Johannes Ulrich GoŽss, stepmother Margherita Cassis-Faraone GoŽss, 87, and brother Ernst GoŽss, 52, with a shotgun.

Von GoŽss was arrested by police on suspicion of murder, and has allegedly confessed to the killings, which took place in the Bockfliess Castle's offices last Thursday, local media reports.

According to the police, all victims were shot at close range and a hunting rifle was found at the scene.

The castle was reportedly full of weapons, as Ulrich and his sons were passionate hunters.

A few years ago they had registered a trading company for hunting weapons and ammunition.

The motive for the killings, which took place in the Bockfliess Castle's offices last Thursday, is thought to be a dispute over the family business, but the Count also suffers from a terminal brain illness that causes 'confusion' his lawyer said.

The alarm was raised by a neighbour of the stately home who allegedly became suspicious after she heard noises that sounded like 'bangs' on Thursday afternoon around 2pm.

The police arrived at the crime scene to find the Count expecting them and he did not resist arrest.

Initially nobody could explain why the Count, who was described by all accounts as polite, sociable and socially conscious, brutally murdered his family.

The victims: the accused's father Count Johannes Ulrich GoŽss, 92 (right) and stepmother Margherita Cassis-Faraone GoŽss, 87.

+7
    Neighbours of the family in the Austrian market town claim that the nobleman could have killed his brother in a dispute over family inheritance
    The police refused to comment on a possible motive, citing the importance of ongoing investigations.

However, the nobleman's defence have said he suffering from an incurable terminal disease.

A lawyer acting for the Count, who also goes by the nickname 'Tono', claimed he suffered headaches from tumours, that caused 'a certain amount of confusion to set in', Peter Philipp told Austrian news site OE24.

Mr Philipp added that the 54-year-old spent time in intensive care last year after an aneurysm in the brain almost killed him.

'Since then, he always feels an enormous pressure in his head and seizures', Mr Philipp said.

Police are waiting on a toxicology report to clarify whether Tono had taken any narcotics, but alcohol has reportedly been ruled out.

Police at the scene at Bockfliess Castle in Mistelbach last Thursday. The alarm was raised by a woman who allegedly became suspicious after she heard noises that sounded like 'bangs'.

They are also preparing a psychiatric report. Mr Philipp said: 'It has to be clarified whether my client was sane or not due to his outer and inner tumours.'

Residents in the market town claim that the nobleman may have killed his brother in a dispute over family inheritance.

Neighbours said that the once-wealthy GoŽss family is in financial dire straits and has had to sell off property again and again.

Father Johannes Ulrich von GoŽss reportedly burdened his sons with the financial problems, which allegedly resulted in repeated fights between Count Tono and his brother Ernst over how to manage the family wine-making business.

The Count is believed to have accumulated a huge amount of pent-up hatred towards his father, stemming from years of suppression.

+7
    According to the police, all victims were shot at close range and a hunting rifle was found at the scene

Tono has described how much he suffered under his father's strong hand and local media report that he 'hated his father like the plague'.

A neighbour said: 'We can hardly believe it. Everyone thought that they had a lot of money and no problems, but it turned out that they have some financial issues.'

But locals also said that Tono von GoŽss was a friendly and helpful person who always behaved respectfully towards the townsfolk.

Investigators are now trying to recreate what played out in Bockfliess Castle in the final hours before the murders.

+7
    A lawyer acting for Count von GoŽss claims he suffers from headaches due to tumours and an assessment of his mental health will be carried out
    Count Tono was found to be online at 2.44am last Thursday, sharing a video on social media about a neurosurgeon dancing with his patients.

Less than twelve hours later, he would fire five deadly shots from his gun in the castle's office. He must have reloaded the weapon twice.

The Austrian duke frequently used social media to discuss politics and had showed a recent interest in the yellow vests movement in France and vouched his support for Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz and the government's anti-immigration laws.

The investigation is ongoing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ml#socialLinks
    rollo likes this.

Wow, I wonder if he will get off on the 'confusion' defence?

Kate and Meghan are all smiles as they arrive at Buckingham Palace for the Queen's Christmas lunch amid rumours of growing tensions between the 'Fab Four'

• Royal family are attending the Queen's traditional Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace this afternoon
    • First joint appearance for Kate, 36, and Meghan, 37, since rumours of a rift between them first emerged
    • Duchess of Cambridge arrived with husband Prince William and children George and Charlotte
    • Prince Harry, Prince Charles, Princess Beatrice, Zara and Mike Tindall are also attending the festive feast
    • The festive meal gives the Queen the chance to celebrate with family who do not join her at Sandringham

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...am-Palace.html

"T„o estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguťm suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Thread Information