Page 122 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

I have a feeling the Queen is giving a gentle but firm clap back to Meghan - telling her she's part of The Firm, but not the leading light she has begun to believe herself. Her Majesty has been doing this a long, long, time, and she knows just how to deliver a check to an exploding ego... and that includes letting Harry know it's time to get in line and give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I know...these are just random moments that are probably unrelated, but they are funny when put together.

There’s one that I love with the three of them giving sideye to someone, can’t remember who.
    arie_skop and Bluebonnet like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I can’t shake off the impression that Meg’s inner high maintenance Hollywood diva is lurking very close to the surface. Like it or not there’s still a lot of tradition and protocol to be observed, especially on official occasions. What they do in private away from the public and paps is up to them, but when they’re “on parade” it’s a different matter. For all her wonderful qualities, HMQ is a firm stickler for tradition and conventions and so as a mark of respect to her the younger generation should toe the line. She may be their granny but she’s also their sovereign so behave. H&M’s constant hand holding on official business is becoming a severe irritant.
    Funny you should say that, because the DM made a point of emphasizing that Meghan chose to wear "Hollywood" makeup to the remembrance event, while Kate shoes to wear a more understated, solemn look...
    DawnM74 and Kittylady like this.

Wonder what they're exchanging glances about. Are they ready to join the roving pack of cunts?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Funny you should say that, because the DM made a point of emphasizing that Meghan chose to wear "Hollywood" makeup to the remembrance event, while Kate shoes to wear a more understated, solemn look...
    Yeah, but that's just the DM giving their nasty, racist, core readers something to fixate their rage on for the day.

^^Yeah, I thought is was ridiculous ;all I noticed about Meghan is that her face looked oddly puffy in a allergic reaction type of way. As for Kate, as someone mentioned before, she needed a brighter lip color.

^^^Puffy can just mean pregnant. Hopefully, she's not trying to compete with Kate's almost ridiculous lack of preggo weight outside of the actual baby.

I actually liked a little fuller face on Kate. She is so thin again and I hope she doesn't have an eating disorder. Life under the constant scrutiny of the public and the Royal Family must be extraordinarily difficult.
    Mrs P likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    There’s one that I love with the three of them giving sideye to someone, can’t remember who.
    This is the one I was talking about.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

That needs to be at the top of my gif library.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Two new photographs were released to the entire family in Wales in honor of Prince Charles’s 70th birthday. They were taken in the gardens of Clarence House, the home of Charles and Camilla.

Charlotte is just adorable.
    palta, fgg, garysgirl1999 and 1 others like this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

George is my favourite, with his chubby cheeks, proper little clothes and perfectly arranged hair.
    Bluebonnet, fgg, Mrs P and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    This is the one I was talking about.
    I love how they all three are giving the "sizing up and down look"! I love it!
    dowcat likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

This looks like Camilla and Kate are reacting to the Queen's glum expression. LOL! Like "Great. What's she mad about NOW?!"

Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I love how in family portraits someone always has a hand on George. I bet he's a handful. Louis is adorable and Charlotte is charming as always.
    gas_chick likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information