Page 121 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    It's funny that you don't hear about the fact that Kate apparently has trouble keeping her staff because of how demanding she is. Headlines aren't made about her keeping people waiting for 2 hours at an event because she had to put her kids to bed and literally stayed for 15 minutes before leaving. She walked on stage to present an award and then left.
    Well of course you don’t hear that stuff. But so many people want to believe the worst about the divorced American biracial actress. And I’m sure their dislike of her has NOTHING to do with her being divorced, biracial or American.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I still prefer the tiara Meghan wore. Art deco jewellery is my favourite.
    palta and Mrs P like this.

Headlines aren't made about her keeping people waiting for 2 hours at an event because she had to put her kids to bed and literally stayed for 15 minutes before leaving. She walked on stage to present an award and then left.
    Well, had she been there on time and stayed for 3 hours, mingling with the guests and having a good time, people would say that she is not a hands-on mom, delegating her children to the nannies and that she has trouble in her marriage, because she flirts too much.
    She just cannot win.
    emkat likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Well of course you don’t hear that stuff. But so many people want to believe the worst about the divorced American biracial actress. And I’m sure their dislike of her has NOTHING to do with her being divorced, biracial or American.
    Kate is no longer the new shiny thing, of course the gossip about the newcomer will sell better. I'm sure it would have been the same for Chelsy/Cressida/whatever. Expose their past, their relationships, their pets, their photos from kindergarden, their faux-pas and so on. Obviously they didn't want this kind of life.
    Kate has her flaws (reported by tabloids, otherwise we wouldn't know about them), so does Meghan. Kate had her share of criticism, now it's Meghan's turn. The tabloids will milk any stories true or not about newcomers while they are still new and interesting.
    Luckily Meghan is not that important, in 10 years will be mainly about George and Charlotte and she'll be able to enjoy the perks of royal family without that much scrutiny.
    Sassiness likes this.

Kensington Palace's Instgram page left up comments from posters making racist comments and threatening Meghan. Meghan may be a bitch behind closed doors, but she may have to be when surrounded by people that have an agenda.

Elite Member

Kensington Palace's Instgram page left up comments from posters making racist comments and threatening Meghan. Meghan may be a bitch behind closed doors, but she may have to be when surrounded by people that have an agenda.
    Supposedly they don't have enough staff, H&M apologized a couple of days ago for their very late thank you cards, they still continue to send thank you notes , six months after the wedding because the staff can't handle the amount of work. Everyone have been licking envelopes at the KP since the wedding LOL, there's no one left to read the comments.
    effie2 likes this.

Sounds like they need to hire more people lol

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    Sounds like they need to hire more people lol
    Yes - and perhaps hire more people of color who know their jobs and want to embrace Meghan and Harry for what they can bring to the table, not simply get all up into their tighty-whiteys about what should be done based solely on what always has been done.

That said, Meghan (and Harry) should make an effort to cooperate on a whole boatload of traditions that they might not care about, but do benefit the British people. Yes, I have an agenda with that statement: I just can't understand why Meghan isn't conforming to wearing British designers. She has to know the impact, and frankly, it's not as if her style as a duchess has been that amazing. Just me?

A*O

I can’t shake off the impression that Meg’s inner high maintenance Hollywood diva is lurking very close to the surface. Like it or not there’s still a lot of tradition and protocol to be observed, especially on official occasions. What they do in private away from the public and paps is up to them, but when they’re “on parade” it’s a different matter. For all her wonderful qualities, HMQ is a firm stickler for tradition and conventions and so as a mark of respect to her the younger generation should toe the line. She may be their granny but she’s also their sovereign so behave. H&M’s constant hand holding on official business is becoming a severe irritant.
    effie2, DawnM74 and rollo like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldnít be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I know...these are just random moments that are probably unrelated, but they are funny when put together.

Last edited by ShimmeringGlow; November 11th, 2018 at 08:05 PM.

We don't here about it because that story originated on Celebitchy and no royal reporter covering the event (I think it was a photography exhibition in October ) mentioned her being late , letting people wait or only staying for 15 minutes .

CDaN is full of shit. Sorry I don't post his blinds anymore.

I love Meghan's tiara too. I wouldn't wear any of them though.
    greysfang and Sarzy like this.

Kate and Camilla talk with their eyes..That means a real close relationship.They seem to arrange something that has to do with the old lady.

Elite Member

LOL, to push her down the stairs. Sorry, couldn't resist. They look like some film-noir characters.
    twitchy2.0 and Brookie like this.

Thread Information