Page 120 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

My favourite is the Spencer tiara. I agree with A*O about coloured gems; I don't like any of those.

William has a strange smile.

Meghan Markle's Personal Assistant Resigns Six Months After Royal Wedding - Report

Meghan Markle has lost one of the closes members of her team.
    One of the 37-year-old Duchess of Sussex’s personal assistants has resigned six months after Meghan‘s wedding to husband Prince Harry, Daily Mail reports.

A Palace source shared with the site that the staffer – who is being identified as Melissa – “is a hugely talented person” who “played a pivotal role in the success of the royal wedding” on May 19.

Meghan and Prince Harry – who are expecting their first child together – recently returned home to London afterRoyal Tour across Australia.
    Meghan has not commented on the resignation of her staff member.

Meghan Markle?s Personal Assistant Resigns Six Months After Royal Wedding ? Report | Meghan Markle : Just Jared

EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Palace shock as Meghan Markle's closest aide quits her job just six months after royal wedding

Working for the Duchess of Sussex must be one of the most glamorous jobs, so how surprising to discover that she’s apparently struggling to hold on to key staff members.
    I can disclose that Meghan’s personal assistant has quit suddenly, just six months after the American actress married into the Royal Family.
    ‘It’s a real shock,’ a source tells me.
    ‘Why would she want to leave such a prestigious job so soon?’

Meghan’s personal assistant has quit suddenly, just six months after the American actress married into the Royal Family

A Kensington Palace spokesman declines to comment on the departure of the PA, whose name is given only as Melissa. However, in a highly unusual move, a Palace source has been authorised to pay tribute to her.
    ‘Melissa is a hugely talented person,’ the source says. ‘She played a pivotal role in the success of the Royal Wedding and will be missed by everyone in the Royal Household.’
    Melissa had to deal with the traumatic build-up to Meghan and Prince Harry’s wedding in May, in which the Duchess’s father, Thomas Markle, gave a running commentary to journalists on the likelihood of his attending the ceremony.

He decided not to come just five days before the wedding, leaving Harry to ask Prince Charles to step in to the breach and walk Meghan up the aisle.
    Other members of Meghan’s family complained publicly that they had not been invited.
    Royal biographer Robert Jobson claims in his new book, Charles At Seventy, which was serialised in this newspaper, that Meghan’s wedding preparations were so stressful that Harry became ‘petulant and short-tempered’ with members of staff.

A Kensington Palace spokesman declines to comment on the departure of the PA, whose name is given only as Melissa. However, in a highly unusual move, a Palace source has been authorised to pay tribute to her

He writes: ‘Raising his voice on occasion, Harry would insist: “What Meghan wants, she gets.” ’
    Meghan’s former agent, Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne, described her before the wedding as unique in her determination to succeed.
    She said Meghan was ruthless with her time, her attention and her priorities. She was ‘picky’, not only when it came to her clothes but also her colleagues, instantly dismissing those who didn’t share her ‘vision’.
    ‘Meghan,’ said her former agent, ‘likes to move on’.
    Clearly her PA Melissa does, too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk
    Last edited by dowcat; November 10th, 2018 at 09:02 PM.

"T„o estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguťm suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

A*O

It begins...
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldnít be surprised - Dorothy Parker

yep, definitely begins...lol something must've happened behind the scenes during the recent tour.

There's already a BI about the PA, and I wouldnt be surprised if it's true.
    effie2 likes this.

Where?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Brookie likes this.

I hope she knows that any child she has belongs to the family and NOT to her.Also,i believe the Family are keeping her at arms,s length and not letting her into info that could harm them later on.She is not as powerful as she thinks she is..
    rollo likes this.

This is why I stopped following CDAN BIs. He writes them on the same day as something happens. That's not a BI. Its writing down what might have happened. I want a BI written weeks before.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    IDK, to me it looks more like the PA leaked the tiara story and was asked to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    This is why I stopped following CDAN BIs. He writes them on the same day as something happens. That's not a BI. Its writing down what might have happened. I want a BI written weeks before.
    Exactly. They are all nonsense. I used to like reading them but it's obvious they are all made up these days.

It's funny that you don't hear about the fact that Kate apparently has trouble keeping her staff because of how demanding she is. Headlines aren't made about her keeping people waiting for 2 hours at an event because she had to put her kids to bed and literally stayed for 15 minutes before leaving. She walked on stage to present an award and then left.

A site dedicated to royal jewelry. Camilla has an impressive collection.

https://queensjewelvault.blogspot.co...as-crowns.html

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Taken in July at Buckingham Palace during the RAF 100th anniversary celebration.

Is Charles shrinking? Werenít they all the same size?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Charles was never as tall as them

You may be thinking of Prince Philip, Charles was always shorter than them. I think he may be the shortest boy HMQ has.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information