Page 118 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^ Crazy how they are both still up to doing that. Ok Philip isn't actually on a horse, but still.
    ?? It looks like he is.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Phil is on the wagon. That's a groom riding with her maj.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

poor charles...he ll be an 80 something prince and heir...
    greysfang and DawnM74 like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^ Crazy how they are both still up to doing that. Ok Philip isn't actually on a horse, but still.
    I think its good in a way. Too often older people give up things that they enjoy doing because they think they are 'too old for that sort of thing' and it eventually leads to giving up on everything altogether.
    Trixie, Sarzy, Ravenna and 3 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I think its good in a way. Too often older people give up things that they enjoy doing because they think they are 'too old for that sort of thing' and it eventually leads to giving up on everything altogether.
    Oh yeah I agree. It's lucky they are still able to do things they enjoy.
    czb, greysfang, effie2 and 2 others like this.

I want those horses.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

what stunning horses

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    what stunning horses
    Fresian horses are beautiful. Martha Stewart has some. There was once a video of her and Conan O'Brien riding them and he put on a cheesy long red wig and rufflly white top to look like a romance novel. Good skit.

William doesn't look bad here. Kate looks like Tina Fey a little.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...sk-awards.html

her hair ...gorgeous..i dont like the nightwear dress,and wills looks good.

I think she looks nice in teal.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

The doting grandfather: Heartwarming family photos shows Charles playing with young Prince Louis and spinning Camilla's granddaughter around in documentary to mark his 70th birthday

• Never-before-seen picture shows Charles spending time with Louis and Kate
    • BBC's Charles at 70 profiled the Prince of Wales from lobbying to family life
    • Camilla says that her husband looks calmly toward the day that he will be king

Proudly laughing at his new grandson, Prince Louis, this is the image that shatters the belief Prince Charles is anything but a doting grandparent.
    The never seen before photograph was featured last night in a fascinating BBCdocumentary marking the heir to the throne’s 70th birthday next week.
    Taken in September in the gardens at Clarence House, the prince’s official London residence, it shows the Duchess of Cambridge, wearing a spotted blue dress, holding up little Louis, who was born in April, to see his grandfather.

Proudly laughing at his new grandson, Prince Louis, this is the image that shatters the belief Prince Charles is anything but a doting grandparent

Charles plays with Camilla's granddaughter, Lola, in a picture showing how he dotes on his family in tonight's documentary

Prince Charles walks with Camilla in a documentary that showed how he spends quality time with his loved ones

The little prince, who would have been aged around five months at the time, reaches out and grabs his grandfather’s hands with his fingers, leaving Charles chuckling with delight.
    A second unseen image shows the Prince playing with the Duchess of Cornwall’s grandchildren in a garden, swinging around a little girl thought to be Lola Parker Bowles, daughter of Camilla’s son, Tom.
    The prince, dressed in a beige suit, open-necked shirt and tasseled loafers, appears to be having as much fun as the giggling youngster.

Prince Charles bemoaned the lack of progress on climate change in the documentary on BBC 1 tonight

Prince Harry recalled being ridiculed at school because he followed in his father's footsteps to pick up litter

The princes watch a clip of their father speaking about plastic wrecking the environment back in the 1970s

The picture was taken from her private family album in what appears to be the garden of Ray Mill, the private house that the duchess keeps in Wiltshire. Her daughter, Laura Lopes, and daughter-in-law, Sara Parker Bowles, can be seen in the background.
    The duchess described her husband in an interview for Prince, Son & Heir - Charles at 70 - as being wonderful with all his eight grandchildren.
    She has five by her children Tom and Laura - Lola and her brother, Freddy, plus Laura’s Eliza, Gus and Louis - while Charles has three - Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis - with another on the way for his younger son, Prince Harry and his wife, the Duchess of Sussex.

The documentary also explored how the prince's charity subsidises fitness activities for deprived communities in Scotland

The Prince of Wales is described as a 'brilliant' grandfather who will spend hours crawling on the floor and making silly noises with his little granddaughters and grandsons

‘He will get down on his knees and crawl about with them for hours, you know making funny noises and laughing and my Grandchildren adore him, absolutely adore him. He reads Harry Potter and he can do all the different voices and I think children really appreciate that, ‘ the duchess said.
    The prince hasn’t always had the easiest relationship with his sons, Princes William and Harry.
    Although he tried to be there for them, particularly following the tragic death of their mother, his workload didn’t always make that possible.
    William, now a father of three himself, admits that he and his younger brother would often have to wade through mountains of paperwork to get to their father’s desk to say goodnight to him - a heart-rending experience for any child, let alone two that had lost one of their parents.

More recently, it has been said Charles has privately expressed frustration that he doesn’t get to see as much of his grandchildren as the Middleton family. It is a claim his aides have been at pains to dismiss.
    It is certainly clear from the picture that Charles has a real bond with Louis, who very much recognises his grandfather - known as Grandpa Wales by his growing brood of grandchildren.
    And friends tell the Mail that Charles is very much hands-on when he seen the youngsters.
    But William did tell the documentary makers that while his papa is ‘brilliant’ with his children, he wishes his workaholic father had more time to spend with them.

In the documentary, Charles says: 'You can't be the same as the sovereign if you're the Prince of Wales or the heir. But the idea somehow that I'm going to go on exactly the same way, if I have to succeed, is complete nonsense because the two situations are completely different'

Asked whether his father had ‘time to be a grandfather on top of everything else’ the 36-year-old says carefully: ‘It’s something I’m working more heavily on, put it that way. I think he does have time for it, but I would like him to have more time with the children.
    ‘I think he’s… now he’s reached his 70th year it’s a perfect time to consolidate a little bit because as most families would do, you are worried about having them around and making sure their health’s okay. And he’s the fittest man I know but equally I want him to be fit until he’s 95 you know going on.
    ‘So, having more time with him at home would be lovely, and being able to you know play around, err, with the grandchildren. Because when he’s there, he’s brilliant. but we need him there as much as possible.’

So close: The Duchess of Cornwall gives Prince Charles a gentle punch as they walk their dog Beth at Birkhall

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nce-Louis.html

Sarzy likes this.

"T„o estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguťm suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

THE Queen warned Prince Harry over Meghan *Markle’s behaviour and attitude before the royal wedding following a row over the bride’s tiara.
    Her Majesty stepped in after the couple were unhappy at being told “difficult” Meghan’s first choice, which featured emeralds, was off limits due to uncertainty over its origin, The Sun reports.
    Meghan, 37, eventually wore a diamond and platinum headpiece selected by the Queen despite Harry telling staff before the big day: “What Meghan wants, Meghan gets”, a new book by reporter Richard Jobson reveals.

ah fighting over emeralds!

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...5272c28c056d47
    DawnM74 and BelledeJour like this.

I'd totally fight over emeralds. Whatever York princess that got married recently lucked out with her emerald tiara.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Yes! Her emerald tiara was amazing.
    Brookie and fgg like this.

Thread Information