Page 102 of 224 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

^That's interesting. I wonder why.
    czb likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I would say jealousy. Fergie was a commoner and never heard the end of it (most of it deserved). Then in walks Catherine and sheís a senior royal, a future queen, and mother to a future king. Plus the people mostly love her and she seems to get along really well with the other senior royals too. No one really cares that she wasnít even noble. And all Fergie has left is a porky ex-husband/roommate and two daughters who feel THEY should be senior royals without doing any of the work.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

but they are the only true blood princesses ,dont forget that!
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Yeah, wasn't there some drama years back about the order of precedence and the York girls being mad at Kate and demanding she bow to them. But, then she doesn't have to if William is around. I can't remember the details.

Besides that, when Kate isn't on baby making duty, she does attend a good number of functions, or work, as they call it. I found this online, not sure how reputable it is:

Not sure why Andrew works so much less than his siblings and only barely more than his 90 year old mother.

Source: https://writeroyalty.com/royal-famil...ird-of-a-year/

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I love George's little outfits.
    Oh, me too. They're adorable. I love the way Kate outfits the children most of the time. She gets a lot of criticism for being old-fashioned, but the few glimpses we've caught of them when they aren't on official outings, they look pretty natural to me.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    but they are the only true blood princesses ,dont forget that!
    They will never be queen though.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

I think it's something to do with she caught them bitching about her. Imagine being faced with that non-working double act everywhere you go!
    effie2 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I dont remember where i ve read it but it said it was William who caught the sisters bitching.He actually got so pissed he barely talks to them.Then i noticed he never appears close to any of the family in all the gatherings.It was also reported that the sisters hate him more than the wife!
    rollo likes this.

Harry is still close to them though. I remember there was some kerfluffle because he was insistent on inviting his Aunt Fergie to his wedding. Maybe it was Prince Philip who was pissed? I don't remember exactly who it was.
    effie2 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Yeah, wasn't there some drama years back about the order of precedence and the York girls being mad at Kate and demanding she bow to them. But, then she doesn't have to if William is around. I can't remember the details.

Besides that, when Kate isn't on baby making duty, she does attend a good number of functions, or work, as they call it. I found this online, not sure how reputable it is:

Not sure why Andrew works so much less than his siblings and only barely more than his 90 year old mother.

Source: https://writeroyalty.com/royal-famil...ird-of-a-year/
    Interesting...I don't see Eugenie or Beatrice on the working royals list.....
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^ Because they arent working Royals like the others
    fgg likes this.

They just show up every now and again and demand that tax payers fund their expensive lifestyle.
    louiswinthorpe111 and fgg like this.

and toilet seat hats
    Kittylady, denny and Mrs P like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Silver Member

Well, they've certainly been at Ascot and some garden parties and assorted other minor events, certainly at least 10 a year. The should get credit for that. Just like when the Queen's cousin attended Wimbledon every year as patron and got credit for that. Also, if you look at the court circular they have some interesting ways of recording the numbers. Let's say POW is going to Saudi for an official visit. When he leaves the house, it's "HRH greeted the thus and so head of the Saudi Arabia Historical Society at the airport before boarding his private jet". Which is basically him shaking hands or accepting the salute of whomever in 15 seconds at the bottom of the stairs and gets on his jet and off he goes. As far as the wedding, I think Eugenie should be allowed to be the star for the day, as should be the right of every bride, royal or not. Can I put in my pitch for the Strathmore Rose Tiara given to the future QEQM upon her marrying the Duke of York? I think it would be pretty on her dark hair and I nice nod to her Great grandmama. I love it when sparkly things unseen in almost a century show up!
    Brando likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Duchess of Verona View Post
    Well, they've certainly been at Ascot and some garden parties and assorted other minor events, certainly at least 10 a year. The should get credit for that. Just like when the Queen's cousin attended Wimbledon every year as patron and got credit for that.
    Do you mean the Duchess of Kent? Who is married to the Queen's cousin and who spent many years as a patron and president of several worthwhile charities and organisations and who, on withdrawing from Royal duties took up a position teaching music to children?
    Nevan and Sarzy like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information