Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree412Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

Interesting choice to have Grace in the background, shouldn't that be a portrait of Rainier? Looks like FatAl lost some weight. Charlene looks good.
    The kids don't look so much like aliens anymore, but in the second pic you anticipate that next Jacques will pull up a ring and say "my precious".

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Then Belgium is hell, 'cause they slather it on. .
    For me that is heaven, I eat my mayo with fries not the other way around, but it needs to be lemon mayonnaise. I always get the strangest look when I ask for Mayo (when not in Belgium) with my fries.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I like to mix mayo and ketchup together for my fries.
    Yummy Cocktail sauce, even better with a bit of Whisky.
    Bombshell likes this.

Gold Member

The Daily Mail is reporting that Zara & Mike have lost their baby... can't seem to link or copy, but I'm so sad for them. Princess Anne and her children are really the best of the royals.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    not only does it have to be boars head, it has to be sliced razor thin. and the skin must be peeled off each slice. it must only be eaten on italian/french bread as a hero, or on sliced rye bread.

thick sliced bologna is disgusting.
    Yeeesss! And if it's on rye it has to be seeded rye. Now I'm dying for liverwurst, Munster, red onions and mustard on a seeded hero.

The Queen's granddaughter Zara Tindall has lost her baby, a spokeswoman for her and her husband has said.

The couple announced they were expecting their second child at the end of last month.

The spokeswoman did not provide details of the circumstances surrounding the loss, but Zara, 35, is not believed to be in any medical danger.

"Very sadly, Zara and Mike Tindall have lost their baby. At this difficult time, we ask that everyone respects their privacy," the spokeswoman said.

The baby, due around late spring, would have been the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh's sixth great grandchild.

Buckingham Palace declined to comment on the private matter.

Zara, an equestrian champion and Olympian, and former England rugby player Tindall already have a daughter Mia, who is nearly three.

Zara competed in the 2012 Olympics in London and went on to win a silver medal in the team eventing.

In 2006 she was voted BBC Sports Personality of the Year after winning the Eventing World Championship that year.

The daughter of Princess Anne, Zara does not have a royal title as she was born down the female line. Her father is believed to have turned one down when he married Anne.

Zara is expected to spend Christmas convalescing with her family at their home on Gatcombe Park country estate in Gloucestershire, the residence of her mother.

Source: https://ca.yahoo.com/news/royal-baby...130600890.html

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    The Daily Mail is reporting that Zara & Mike have lost their baby... can't seem to link or copy, but I'm so sad for them. Princess Anne and her children are really the best of the royals.
    Sad. I do remember reading that they wanted more children.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Gold Member

Thanks, Catty. Yeah, Bitter, and they seem like such great parents.
    BITTER and Catty like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    lol All of the big threads always turn to food.

It feeds the soul baby...... feeds the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    No wine but I did get given two bottles of Amaretto for Christmas (already started on one for medicinal purposes) and my MIL has another waiting for me at her place for Christmas day drinks. She's also got bottle of Sloe Gin tucked away as well, but I think I'll give that a miss as I've never developed a taste for gin at all.
    I'm such an amaretto hound, family has promised they will bury me with a bottle.

I'm sad for Zara and Mike. I really like them out of all the royals.

*slurps coffee. g'morning ya'll
    twitchy2.0 and Wisher2 like this.

Elite Member

Monacco kids are really cute. I can see Charlene in Jacques. I'm not sure about Gabriela yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I as Belgian have to disagree. I love our chocolate. If we have Belgian visitors and they don't bring chocolate (even the supermarket kind cote d'or is yummy) I put them straight back on a plane. My favortie one is cote d'or with caramelised almonds and salt. None of the expensive brands come close to this.

Although first thing I do when I arrive in my hometown is go my favorite fritterie (they are not all good) and eat a packet of fries with mayonnaise and meatsauce.I know it looks disgusting but it taste so good!

and then of course waffles but the gaufre de Bruxelles (not Liege) but they need to be superlight and crispy.

Gosh I miss my homecountry
    the chocolate sounds awsome, I'll look out for that - as for the rest, we have chips & gravy here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Bitches, I'm dieting. *grumble grumble*
    I find that when these threads switch to food its usually good for my diet as a lot of it sounds so disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Much like HM Liz and Phil, I also am delaying Christmas plans due to a "heavy cold". It made me think though. They're in their nineties. Kind of morbid, but there's going to be a royal funeral at some point in the near future.

That's news to me. I've never seen mayo on fries before.
    Lets hope not since that means that it'll give us "Charles is charge".....

Quote Originally Posted by Catty View Post
    The Queen's granddaughter Zara Tindall has lost her baby, a spokeswoman for her and her husband has said.

The couple announced they were expecting their second child at the end of last month.

The spokeswoman did not provide details of the circumstances surrounding the loss, but Zara, 35, is not believed to be in any medical danger.

"Very sadly, Zara and Mike Tindall have lost their baby. At this difficult time, we ask that everyone respects their privacy," the spokeswoman said.

The baby, due around late spring, would have been the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh's sixth great grandchild.

Buckingham Palace declined to comment on the private matter.

Zara, an equestrian champion and Olympian, and former England rugby player Tindall already have a daughter Mia, who is nearly three.

Zara competed in the 2012 Olympics in London and went on to win a silver medal in the team eventing.

In 2006 she was voted BBC Sports Personality of the Year after winning the Eventing World Championship that year.

The daughter of Princess Anne, Zara does not have a royal title as she was born down the female line. Her father is believed to have turned one down when he married Anne.

Zara is expected to spend Christmas convalescing with her family at their home on Gatcombe Park country estate in Gloucestershire, the residence of her mother.

Source: https://ca.yahoo.com/news/royal-baby...130600890.html
    bullshit Princess Anne declined on her children behalf.
    Free Charmed.

I'm eating a roast beef and cheddar sandwich and fries. Made a melange of mustard and catsup to dip it all in.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    SHELLEE likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

lol.
    Novice, Wisher2 and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Segueing to OT! One of Lilibet's favorite ways of eating toast:
    Thick cut English marmalade with butter on toast? Too good.

Seriously - I want to know what is the deal with the personality and emotional life of Princess Charlene? I've never seen a casual photo of her bursting with laughter or showing any human emotion other than an open or closed mouth smile. Somebody please! I'm tired of thinking it's Valium to deal with her really cushy principality life. She's got it easier than anyone I can think of. It's a teeny weeny country. Cut a ribbon at noon, home by 12:10.
    lindsaywhit, BITTER and Wisher2 like this.

Charlene is just miserable from what I can gather. She's effectively a prisoner in the palace, no one in Monaco likes her because of her middle class commoner background. She isn't sophisticated or well-read. Whenever I think of a Charlene, I think of Charlene from Designing Women. But I feel for her having to live with Albert and his bitchy sisters. Caroline must hate her for producing heirs, because her son Andrea was next in line had Albert not married and produced legitimate chilluns.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Heartbreaking for them. Especially when they have to be so public about it.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information