Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: 'I'm in a sport that wasn't meant for black people': Serena Williams hits out

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    And the body shaming? I'm guessing she's referring to people calling her names, that she either looks like a man or a gorilla.
    Wow. Ridiculous. I think her body is beautiful and strong. Venus may have more elegant "lines"(if that makes sense), but there is not a damn thing wrong with Serena's. I'd take it! (Especially if I got the strength and talent along with it)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Not to discredit her lol or maybe I am but I'm pretty sure she is on a steroid of sorts,much like Marion jones or lance Armstrong..then I guess they all are.
    joebob likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Ho View Post
    Not to discredit her lol or maybe I am but I'm pretty sure she is on a steroid of sorts,much like Marion jones or lance Armstrong..then I guess they all are.
    Yeah, I want to admire everything she has achieved, but I just can't shake the feeling that she's on steroids.
    Roids or no roids, I'm sure she has had to endure a lot of racist shit in her time in tennis.
    Heidi Ho likes this.

Elite Member

Yep. Her playing like she did this year, while being 34 is beyond suspicious.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    Compare her swing now to the supposed "prime athlete age " of any Female tennis Player,ever....and you hit the nail in the proverbial coffin.

mostly it's the vibe though & it's bad Ju Ju.
    (34) I thought she was younger.
    joebob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Yeah, I want to admire everything she has achieved, but I just can't shake the feeling that she's on steroids.
    Roids or no roids, I'm sure she has had to endure a lot of racist shit in her time in tennis.
    Compare her swing now to the supposed "prime athlete age " of any Female tennis Player,ever....and you hit the nail in the proverbial coffin.

mostly it's the vibe though & it's bad Ju Ju.
    (34) I thought she was younger.
    Again the steroid shit. If she would be on steroids, she'd look and sound a whole lot different. She'd be dry (which is with almost no body fat, only muscles), she would not still have her natural, big, boobs, she'd have man face like those female body builders on steroids and she'd have the characteristic metalic deep voice.
    faithanne, ana-mish-ana and Sorce like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Hit By Ban Bus!

Again the steroid shit. If she would be on steroids, she'd look and sound a whole lot different. She'd be dry (which is with almost no body fat, only muscles), she would not still have her natural, big, boobs, she'd have man face like those female body builders on steroids and she'd have the characteristic metalic deep voice.
    Like Marion?? Cause Marion seems more feminine to me on a purely superficial level.
    #opinion they all have a machine behind them,creating new undectable performance enhancing tricks everyday...why the heck you think they drug test in the first place??? Why do world records keep getting smashed......just look at a Olympic athlete from 1985 compared to one today and explain it,
    joebob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickidrea View Post
    she is telling the truth and i, for one, am glad every time she speaks out against racism in her industry.
    this.
    Sorce likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

P.s Cathy freeman is awesome!!!

Elite Member

Not every athlete who uses PED's looks like it.

There isn't a lot of need for rapid muscle growth in tennis. Mainly because it not only looks out of place, but is going to be bad on your knees, due to all of the lateral movement involved in the sport. Nadal *cough* Nadal *cough*.

There is also EPO, which can make can help improve your cadio by leaps and bounds, if you train hard enough.
    Heidi Ho and soogar like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ STOP these sport statistics /facts are turning me on.
    joebob likes this.

Elite Member

There is a blog called "Tennis has a steroid problem" that pretty much is on point about it.

Players do not get tested much at all.

Hit By Ban Bus!

There is a blog called "Tennis has a steroid problem" that pretty much is on point about it.

Players do not get tested much at all.
    Oh don't get me started with blogs
    omg,that's like raping me on a CNN news reporters desk while the weatherman watches #hot #backtoyoujoe

Elite Member

Oh don't get me started with blogs
    omg,that's like raping me on a CNN news reporters desk while the weatherman watches #hot #backtoyoujoe
    You just made this thread a lot better. LMAO

Better than looking at 50 Cent in a wig.
    Heidi Ho likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Actually mr joe...you better find me a 50 cent coin and put a wig on it's head,turn it into a dollar bill ,trick it into flipping heads #flip #headsortails #backtoyouatthenewsdesk
    joebob likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information