Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree287Likes

Thread: 'I'm open to one more': Tori Spelling talks having a sixth child

czb

some people here move a lot from rental to rental, it's not necessarily because the renters suck. in a hot housing market, it's can be because

1) the keep raising the rent
    2) they decide to sell the house and not rent it out
    3) the owners decide to move in to the house themselves, or let family live there

i dunno, i'm not going to carp on tori because she moves a lot .... there are so many other issues with camel-eye.
    Trixie likes this.

OK, I just have to share my ! Every time I see this thread title I get a mind flash of Tori, er,... being "open" as she has one more.

Apparently it's true that misery loves company.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    some people here move a lot from rental to rental, it's not necessarily because the renters suck. in a hot housing market, it's can be because

1) the keep raising the rent
    2) they decide to sell the house and not rent it out
    3) the owners decide to move in to the house themselves, or let family live there

i dunno, i'm not going to carp on tori because she moves a lot .... there are so many other issues with camel-eye.
    this makes sense if she moved once per year but it says eight times in six years. ^none of those things should happen if you have a lease.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

^^^ a renter can be bought out of a lease here for the reasons i stated, above.

Or you can be a month to month tenant. There's no lease and depending on local renter laws can be told to vacate for no reason with 15 days notice.

One would think someone with 5 fucking kids would desire a little more stability.

Oh wait, it's not about the kids.

I wonder if Tori is doing anything to ensure a better relationship with these than she had with her own mom.
    fgg likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I wonder if Tori is doing anything to ensure a better relationship with these than she had with her own mom.
    I'd say she's doing it with snack cakes.
    lindsaywhit and Kittylady like this.

When they all move in with Candy she'll send the lot off to fat camp.
    holly and tulip like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

fgg

Star: Deep in debt Tori Spelling could end up in jail if she committed fraud

Star Magazine features Tori Spelling on the cover of their current issue, above, which I didn’t realize until I actually saw it in the grocery store. I got excited thinking Star might have some new information on Tori’s extensive debt and perhaps some pending legal issues. As you know, Tori owes tens of thousands in loans, in credit card debt and to the state of California and US government in back taxes. She’s facing several court cases and her bank account has been seized by the IRS.

Unlike the Teresa and Joe Giudice case, however, we do not yet know if Tori and her husband, Dean McDermott, committed tax or wire fraud and they haven’t been charged with anything like that. The Guidices went to prison for committing fraud, not for being in debt per se, so their case is different. Star doesn’t have much new information on Tori, but they do consult an expert who speculates that she could go to jail if she committed tax fraud. The expert makes it sound more likely that Dean could go to jail for nonpayment of child support. How often does that happen though? Plus I think if it gets to that Tori will find a way to weasel out of it. Star doesn’t have much that’s new, but they do add a lot of background details that I’ve missed or forgotten, like the fact that Tori’s new rental home has a sauna because of course it does. They also remind us that Tori could call on her mom, Candy, to bail her out and that she’s trying to do that. I think her fifth baby, born this March, was part of that plan.

It appears Tori and Dean’s mounting financial problems have reached the critical zero hour. “All their debts, which just keep growing and growing, have put them so deep in the hole that it seems there may be no way out,” an insider says. “But what’s truly scary is how much they owe the government. Having their money actually seized shows just how serious their problems are. Tori’s running out of options, and the walls are closing in.” The situation is so dire, sources insist, the mom of five could find herself serving time behind bars…

What it would take for Tori to go to jail
    After years of out of control spending, however, the clock may be finally running out on Tori’s reckless ways, with the various entities demanding that she make good on what she owes. “Should Spelling continue to default on paying back the back loan in full, plus interest, the courts have discretion on punishments in situations like that,” NY-based criminal attorney Brooke Camhi tells Star. “While not the likely outcome, jail time certainly would be an option afforded to the court. At the moment this is not a criminal case. But if there is any kind of fraud happening, Tori could do time…”

Dean could go to jail for nonpayment of child support
    Dean [has been found in contempt of court in his child support case with ex-wife, Mary Jo Eustace]. “He might have weaseled his way out of jail the first time, but if he doesn’t pay Mary Jo wahat he promised, he could still wind up behind bars…”

Tori is begging her mom for money
    “Candy pays [Tori's] rent, private school tuition for the kids and even stepped up after Tori maxed out her credit cards to buy groceries… I hear that Tori’s been begging Candy for a $700,000 loan to cover her debts, but she hasn’t agreed to that yet.”

[From Star Magazine, print edition, July 3, 2017]

It’s not surprising that Tori didn’t get the reality show she was hoping for, and even if she did you know she would blow that money promptly as well. She has a spending addiction that she’s admitted to but never addressed. She’s deep in denial and thinks that she’s owed her lifestyle. In her mind, given the way she grew up, she’s probably downsized quite a bit. She’ll tell you she shops too much but she’s refused to reign in her spending. It’s like they say about addiction, she’s got to lose it all before she makes a change.

At least she still gets Instagram endorsement deals. Also, she’s not a good advertisement for that sarong she made into a top (below). I bet it looks even worse when she stands up.

Cele|bitchy | Star: Deep in debt Tori Spelling could end up in jail if she committed fraud
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Morons. On top of that, they're so fug it's as if they work at it.

The fact that they have this much going on and are still deliberately popping out babies is what I think is particularly disgusting.
    holly, idunno, Mrs P and 1 others like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    The fact that they have this much going on and are still deliberately popping out babies is what I think is particularly disgusting.
    I think that they think that the more babies they have the more Candy will move heaven and earth to save them from the inevitable. Grandbabies - the ultimate in blackmail material.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I don't know that I buy that she keeps having babies to get money from her mom. Maybe partly but I think she felt so unloved by her mother that she craves the attention that being pregnant and having babies gives her plus the unconditional love from her kids too oh and thrown in that it helps keep her hubby in place too. I think that is how he hooked her in the first place by paying all his attention to her. Tori has serious mommy issues.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

If she wanted unconditional love, she would have been better off just getting a dog from the pound.
    Trixie, Mrs P, Kittylady and 5 others like this.

Elite Member

^^Yeah, but will Ma Candy shell out for puppy chow and pee pads.
    Beeyotch and Kittylady like this.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information