Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 'I'm open to one more': Tori Spelling talks having a sixth child

Free Charmed.

OMG, I thought she was knocked up again.
    sputnik likes this.

Why in the fuck do people keep renting to her? Who's paying the rent? Momma?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Can someone get this snatch an application for HUD housing? I am not disrespecting HUD or anyone who uses it since I have family who rely on it, but they clearly can't afford these mansions in the Hollywood Hills they keep renting. I don't think she or Dean have full time employment either. Those kids need stability. Old snatch- Candy- is too fucking greedy to let them move into to her Present Wrapping room that probably could sleep her entire family of 8. Aaron has to be rolling in his grave.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Candy should do her a favour and cut her off completely. Yeah, Tori was raised to do nothing, which was a mistake, but she's a grown ass woman who's basically waiting around for her mother to drop dead. She should learn to stand on her own two feet, better late than never.
    holly and pinkbunnyslippers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i assumed she was dickmatized. like a camel-eyed leann.
    czb, greysfang and sputnik like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Candy should do her a favour and cut her off completely. Yeah, Tori was raised to do nothing, which was a mistake, but she's a grown ass woman who's basically waiting around for her mother to drop dead. She should learn to stand on her own two feet, better late than never.
    If Tori was on her own, I would agree completely. But I think she's holding her mother hostage with the kids. So I understand Candy's dilemma, to an extent. I think she's only paying their basic living expenses for that reason. But then she goes and throws Tori a $40k shower for her FIFTH child, so wtf is up with that? No way does Tori deserve a lavish party for yet another kid she can't afford.
    idunno, Kittylady and weathered1 like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Every time someone posts in this thread I expect to see another pregnancy announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Why in the fuck do people keep renting to her? Who's paying the rent? Momma?
    Yep, basically. It seems that she's playing for everything child replaced + housing coats but not old loans etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Can someone get this snatch an application for HUD housing? I am not disrespecting HUD or anyone who uses it since I have family who rely on it, but they clearly can't afford these mansions in the Hollywood Hills they keep renting. I don't think she or Dean have full time employment either. Those kids need stability. Old snatch- Candy- is too fucking greedy to let them move into to her Present Wrapping room that probably could sleep her entire family of 8. Aaron has to be rolling in his grave.
    1 Tori keep moaning them, they are not kicked out.
    2 Can't lives in a condo downtown, has for some time.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    If Tori was on her own, I would agree completely. But I think she's holding her mother hostage with the kids. So I understand Candy's dilemma, to an extent. I think she's only paying their basic living expenses for that reason. But then she goes and throws Tori a $40k shower for her FIFTH child, so wtf is up with that? No way does Tori deserve a lavish party for yet another kid she can't afford.
    WTF do you need with a shower for your fifth goddamn kid anyway? Talk about the ultimate in tackiness.
    Trixie, Nevan, czb and 3 others like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Tori wasn't raised to do nothing. She was given a career on a silver platter by her dad. She guest-starred on many successful TV shows since she was a child, was a cast member on a long-running hit show and did dozens of TV movies. Since her dad's death, she's had several reality shows and a whole line of books. All of that on top of an inheritance from her dad that was enough for her brother - who got the same amount - to live comfortably. Most of her 90210 castmates live comfortably enough off the residuals from that one show alone to have basically left acting and the spotlight. Her problem is that she took every advantage she was given and pissed it down the drain. She's already spent more money than she's ever earned and racks up debt.

holly and idunno like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    WTF do you need with a shower for your fifth goddamn kid anyway? Talk about the ultimate in tackiness.
    Proving once again, money can't buy class.
    idunno and sparkles like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Yep, basically. It seems that she's playing for everything child replaced + housing coats but not old loans etc.

1 Tori keep moaning them, they are not kicked out.
    2 Can't lives in a condo downtown, has for some time.
    I forgot Candi sold that hideous 600 room mansion. But why does Tori keep moving? Usually people that move that much can't afford to live where they are and are usually bolting to get out of unpaid rent/bills and/or trashed the place. It's not normal behavior. Even the family I have that struggle with rent don't move all over like this. They get into affordable housing and stay put. Tori clearly lives beyond her means.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Living like white trash on the run (from debt collectors) and a litter of 5 young'uns, I'd hate to see the state of the rental homes when they bolt.
    idunno and holly like this.

I've
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I forgot Candi sold that hideous 600 room mansion. But why does Tori keep moving? Usually people that move that much can't afford to live where they are and are usually bolting to get out of unpaid rent/bills and/or trashed the place. It's not normal behavior. Even the family I have that struggle with rent don't move all over like this. They get into affordable housing and stay put. Tori clearly lives beyond her means.
    Because she spoilt/stupid? Thats all I've got...
    Beeyotch likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information