Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree287Likes

Thread: 'I'm open to one more': Tori Spelling talks having a sixth child

She's gonna need to change that last name to Duggar if she keeps spitting out all these freaking kids!
    Mrs P likes this.

Pfft. She's given away too many 'pieces of her heart' to be a Duggar.
    Kittylady and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

What assholes. He needs to snip it or she needs to have her plumbing yanked out. Be fucking responsible. If your bank account is being drained by the IRS, clearly, you have issues. Quit having babies, adopting pigs, having $100K birthday parties, and settle down and pay some bills. Pay your back child support for the other child you have and call it a day. Too bad that a chunk of that money isn't garnished due to Dean's failure to provide for his other family. I just can't with people like that. Flashing your shit all over town with your new brood while forgetting to pay the support you owe on the other kid. Disgusting.

I know Tori's no looker, but she had a perfectly good husband under her belt when she met this loser. Is it because she's so damned fugly that she had something to prove? (i.e. getting a married dude?)

This beady eyed fuck needs to get a job. And they need an outsider to manage their money and put them on an allowance.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I know Tori's no looker, but she had a perfectly good husband under her belt when she met this loser. Is it because she's so damned fugly that she had something to prove? (i.e. getting a married dude?)

This beady eyed fuck needs to get a job. And they need an outsider to manage their money and put them on an allowance.
    i assumed she was dickmatized. like a camel-eyed leann.
    CornFlakegrl and sputnik like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    What assholes. He needs to snip it or she needs to have her plumbing yanked out. Be fucking responsible. If your bank account is being drained by the IRS, clearly, you have issues. Quit having babies, adopting pigs, having $100K birthday parties, and settle down and pay some bills. Pay your back child support for the other child you have and call it a day. Too bad that a chunk of that money isn't garnished due to Dean's failure to provide for his other family. I just can't with people like that. Flashing your shit all over town with your new brood while forgetting to pay the support you owe on the other kid. Disgusting.
    I totally agree. I have a sibling, in debt, multiple kids from two women, constantly buying the newest car, the new biggest TV every year, and then saying "why me?" when he can't pay the bills. Mother finally cut him off, but dad won't. *shakes head*

**edit: He's freaking 45. Grow up already.

I think she's an idiot. If she's calculated enough to keep pumping out DNA units in an attempt to get money, why couldn't she have just stuck with that other guy? I refuse to believe this one is any better. He's certainly not better looking.

If her mother is smart, she'll leave the grandchildren just enough to pay for their education plus a "small" one time amount to help them start out (ie house down payment) and then give all the rest to charity or help build a hospital or something.

I think she's an idiot. If she's calculated enough to keep pumping out DNA units in an attempt to get money, why couldn't she have just stuck with that other guy? I refuse to believe this one is any better. He's certainly not better looking.

Bronze Member

I'm pretty sure Candy pays for all of Tori's household bills too. I remember reading an article that said that although Candy doesn't pay their rent or purchase them a house, but Candy pays the children's school's tuition and food bills for Tori and Dean.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i assumed she was dickmatized. like a camel-eyed leann.
    I refuse to believe you can get dickmatized by micro penises.
    PecanPie, Novice and BrickHouse like this.

Seriously, fuck these people.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    She's gonna need to change that last name to Duggar if she keeps spitting out all these freaking kids!
    Clearly, she needs more tax deductions.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott were already struggling with their mounting financial crisis, and this week a judge ruled they have to pay off another $220,000 debt.

DailyMail.com has learned the 90210 actress was hit with a $220,000 default judgment in the legal battle with City National Bank.

The mother-of-five blew off the case despite being served, so a Los Angeles judge ordered her and husband Dean to pay up this week. It's another ruling after a series of financial woes for the reality show couple.

In the past year alone, they have been forced to pay debts by the IRS, American Express and to McDermott's ex for child support.

In December, Spelling and McDermott were sued by City National. The bank accused the couple of taking out a $400,000 loan in 2010.

However, they defaulted on payments and currently have an outstanding balance of $188,000 they refuse to pay.

City National also accused Spelling of overdrawing $17,000 from her checking account that the actress didn’t have the funds to repay.

City National filed suit for a total of $205,000 in damages from Spelling and McDermott.

Recently, the bank filed a motion for default against the couple explaining Spelling has blown off the case despite being served with the legal docs weeks ago, but she missed the deadline to respond to the allegations in court.

The judge came back and granted the motion for default. On April 20th, the judge set a hearing on a default judgment for May 22. He allowed Spelling one last chance to head to court and make a plea to defend herself.

Then on May 24, documents were filed revealing the judge granted the bank’s motion for default judgment and ordered the couple to cough up $202,066.10 to City National plus $17,730.56 for a grand total of $219.796.66.

In April, the IRS drained the couple's bank accounts. They were federal tax lien for $707,487.30 on their 2014 filings.

They were sued by American Express twice for their unpaid bills. In October 2016, they were forced to pay the $38,000 debt to the credit card giant.

In November, American Express sued the TV star for 87,000 in unpaid bills.

In addition to these debts, McDermott is being sued by his ex wife Mary Jo Eustace for $100,000 in back child support.

However, after her ex begged, Eustace withdrew her claims with prejudice, mean she can refile at any time if he doesn't pay up the $100,000 in back child support.
    Though Spelling and McDermott have been hit with several lawsuits, they manage to maintain a lavish lifestyle.

The couple moved into a sprawling 4,714-square-foot, 1980s-era estate in a gated community in Woodland Hills in December. They rent the five-bedroom, five bathroom, home - for $9,500 a month.

Source: LA judge rules Tori Spelling must pay bank $220k | Daily Mail Online

Shit, regular folks would be arrested for a lot less than this. I remember when I was about 20/21, a friend of mine got a little out of hand with his finances and started writing checks he didn't have the money for, then writing checks to another place to cover those (robbing Peter to pay Paul). He called me one night from the little jail next to where we lived. Our local PD picked him up and put him in jail.

I can't imagine being this bad with money.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information