Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Ice T, Wife Coco Expecting a Baby, Rapper to Be Dad Again at 57

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    Where can I get this?

I got mine from eBay. You can also get it on Amazon. Search: Postpartum or postnatal belt. Or try www.bellybandit.com They are good for after birth. It will do nothing if months or years have passes since giving birth.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    Where can I get this?
    At this cute little store in 1952.
    greysfang and sluce like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

For god sakes woman, it's a tiny human being, you're not showing off a f*cking purse.
    I think this is one of the few times I'm thankful that "celebrities" like this have nannies - people that will actually take care of this child's health and well-being, not show them off like an accessory to an outfit. Jesus...

Quote Originally Posted by Makisa View Post

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

All these waist and stomach supports for post-birth aren't new and show that our mothers and grandmothers were right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    For god sakes woman, it's a tiny human being, you're not showing off a f*cking purse.
    I think this is one of the few times I'm thankful that "celebrities" like this have nannies - people that will actually take care of this child's health and well-being, not show them off like an accessory to an outfit. Jesus...
    Y'know, I think Coco will probably be a very loving mother. She spent a couple of years getting her blood pressure and general health under control after being told that she would face difficulties with conception and pregnancy so it's not like she's done a Kum Kardiashian and wailed about faux infertility for ratings before getting knocked up at the drop of a hat. This little girl may have been saddled with a corker of a name but she does seem to have been very much wanted for some time.

As for the photos and the posing, well that's who Coco is and always has been. She was never going to turn into a shy and retiring little flower after having a baby and the posing with the baby isn't anything that many, many other women aren't doing on FB/Twitter/Instagram all day long. Coco just has a hell of a lot more people following her who are actually interested in seeing it.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    All these waist and stomach supports for post-birth aren't new and show that our mothers and grandmothers were right all along.

Y'know, I think Coco will probably be a very loving mother. She spent a couple of years getting her blood pressure and general health under control after being told that she would face difficulties with conception and pregnancy so it's not like she's done a Kum Kardiashian and wailed about faux infertility for ratings before getting knocked up at the drop of a hat. This little girl may have been saddled with a corker of a name but she does seem to have been very much wanted for some time.

As for the photos and the posing, well that's who Coco is and always has been. She was never going to turn into a shy and retiring little flower after having a baby and the posing with the baby isn't anything that many, many other women aren't doing on FB/Twitter/Instagram all day long. Coco just has a hell of a lot more people following her who are actually interested in seeing it.

Yeah, she isn't doing anything abnormal. She's a new mom, we all take a gazillion pictures the first year or two.

On a side note, the ever fame whoring Kim Zolciak Bierman (I can't believe there isn't a thread about her) posted a timeline of her post baby body (from 2013) yesterday. She must not like that Coco is getting so much press! The stuff she posts is Kardashian eye roll worthy.

Furthermore, I can't understand why this makes the news every single time a woman has a kid. I gained 30#s with my son and lost 20# the FIRST WEEK after coming home. It isn't rocket science, it's your body bouncing back (and nursing)........

I watched maybe one episode of the Coco and Ice T show years ago. But how I really got to see her personality was on a tv show called "The Haunting Of..."
    For those not familiar: It's a show where a psychic medium (Kim Russo, I think is her name?) goes to a place (a house, hotel, whathaveyou) where B and C-Listers have had "ghost" experiences/encounters, and the medium gives them answers as to who was around/why it happened, and also channels messages from deceased loved ones of the B-C listers.

Anyway, Coco did an episode where she returned to a house where her, her mother, and sister lived during her teens and had paranormal experiences. During the episode, she came off as a very sweet person and was described as motherly - taking on that kind of role growing up.

She seems nice and I hope that she will be a loving mother. I get it - in terms of her image, her lifestyle, taking pictures - to which I say, more power to her.

That photo just makes me a little uncomfortable. I've seen people hold their dogs with more cautiousness...
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

fgg

Ice-T defends wife Coco breastfeeding nearly 4-year-old daughter Chanel

Ice-T is defending his wife, Coco Austin, after she got slammed for still occasionally breastfeeding their nearly 4-year-old daughter, Chanel, for comfort.

“They make it like the baby only … breastfeeds,” Ice, 61, told TMZ on Wednesday when questioned about backlash over Coco’s recent Instagram post on the subject. “Every once in a while, you know what I’m saying, she wants to get close to her mom, that’s what they do.”

“She eats food, she eats f–king cheeseburgers,” he added.

On Instagram over the weekend, Coco posted a photo of her nursing Chanel on a private plane, and detailed her struggles with breastfeeding when her daughter was born. But the model said she “hung in there and now almost 4 years later Chanel still wants the boob ..Its more of a comfort thing now and of course she eats regular but nap time and night time are our time and I’m lucky she hasn’t grown out it yet because when that moment comes I will be so sad.”

Coco’s post went viral and attracted a barrage of negative comments, in addition to a number of supportive and positive messages.

The “Law & Order: SVU” star, 61, and Coco, 40, wed in 2005. Chanel turns 4 years old in November.

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/26/ice-t...ughter-chanel/

pic at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Big whoop. It’s not like the baby is 10.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Only here to see why necrothread. Now I see, huge attention whore moment.
    rollo likes this.

Meh, is it within the typical norm? Not really. Is it harming anyone right now? No. Much ado about nothing.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I'm impressed she's able to breastfeed at all with those big ass fake basketball titties.

I'm more worried about the kid being suffocated.
    Beeyotch and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I’m gonna regret this - but if it’s only sporadically how come she is still lactating? Cows dry up pretty fast - I dunno about humans but how much is “every one in a while”?

And I’m in “meh” about this, could be a clingy kid, could be mom enjoys it, kids develop differently so let them get on with it. And all I saw was 4-year-old; kid is 3 and tiny.

I think it's gross as hell but whatever, she's not the only one doing this. Somehow moms these days expect the kid to just push the boob away by itself one day and stop. Just get the kid a pacifier, ffs, who is this really for? Moms need to let their kids grow up.
    sputnik and CornFlakegrl like this.
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Don’t put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I’m gonna regret this - but if it’s only sporadically how come she is still lactating? Cows dry up pretty fast - I dunno about humans but how much is “every one in a while”?

And I’m in “meh” about this, could be a clingy kid, could be mom enjoys it, kids develop differently so let them get on with it. And all I saw was 4-year-old; kid is 3 and tiny.
    I think as long as you are still feeding or pumping the supply mostly continues. There are certain ladies who offer it as a 'special service' who are still lactating years after their kids are weaned because their clients actions keep the supply and demand going.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I think as long as you are still feeding or pumping the supply mostly continues. There are certain ladies who offer it as a 'special service' who are still lactating years after their kids are weaned because their clients actions keep the supply and demand going.
    Yeah I’m thinking that it was rhetorical right?
    Kittylady likes this.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information