Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 119
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Ice T, Wife Coco Expecting a Baby, Rapper to Be Dad Again at 57

  1. #61
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,244

    Default

    Coco is awesome. If there was anyone I would have most wanted to meet on the beach in Miami when I lived there, it was the "T's"
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  2. #62
    Elite Member holly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    the sunshine state
    Posts
    6,978

    Default

    You know Kum K is just seething with envy over Coco just snapping back to her pre-pregnancy body!
    Kittylady and Gossip Junkie like this.

  3. #63
    Elite Member pinkbunnyslippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    3,950 miles from NYC
    Posts
    6,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I would guess that if you maintain strong abdominal muscles throughout the pregnancy things will snap back faster. That and wearing an old fashioned girdle for a few weeks afterwards (flat stomached Ma Kitty swears by it).
    I have my postpartum belt already packed in my hospital bag. It's not only muscles that it helps snap back, it's the uterus and other organs too. I'm 35 weeks. Woo hoo!
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

  4. #64
    Elite Member Moongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Cal-i-for-nigh-ay!
    Posts
    9,129

    Default

    ^^yeah, they do sell belts/supports specifically for wearing postpartum (you can even get them prescribed by your doc from a medical supply company):



    It's been 16 years since I last had a baby, but maybe I should consider wearing one, lol!
    darksithbunny likes this.

  5. #65
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    You know Kum K is just seething with envy over Coco just snapping back to her pre-pregnancy body!
    Maybe because Coco actually does work out hard and take care of herself on a regular basis and continued it all the way through pregnancy. And as mentioned up thread, she has the musculature in her legs and the rest of her body to prove it....and to at least balance out that gigantic ass and tits so they look slightly less ridiculous. And she did not appear to gain any excess weight.

    As opposed to Kum's lazy undisciplined ass who gets bigger than a house, has to camouflage and wrap her body, then drop out of sight for awhile so she can have whatever fat sucking and lifting and tucking procedure necessary, crash diet, and boot camp training to get back to her regular balloon ass and tits on spindly legs looking self. Where she still has to wear Spanx to not look like a cow.

    She should be jealous.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  6. #66
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Maybe because Coco actually does work out hard and take care of herself on a regular basis and continued it all the way through pregnancy. And as mentioned up thread, she has the musculature in her legs and the rest of her body to prove it....and to at least balance out that gigantic ass and tits so they look slightly less ridiculous. And she did not appear to gain any excess weight.

    As opposed to Kum's lazy undisciplined ass who gets bigger than a house, has to camouflage and wrap her body, then drop out of sight for awhile so she can have whatever fat sucking and lifting and tucking procedure necessary, crash diet, and boot camp training to get back to her regular balloon ass and tits on spindly legs looking self. Where she still has to wear Spanx to not look like a cow.

    She should be jealous.

    I agree that Kim has to wear spanx to not look like something the public will call a cow.

    i will add that it is disgusting that there is a forum that criticizes the size of any woman's ass after giving birth. Shall we post our own after birth, delivery, pre pregnancy, post op, 2 week natural waistline, maybe 3 week, 4 week, 6 week, etc post op, let's see the natural ladies that have a lot of criticism for another's body without ever actually showing their own bodies.
    We are all women, if you claim to be pro woman, are you really ready to bash a body that is a little bit enhanced by science and money but still shows the struggle of weight gain and changes of pregnancy and childbirth?
    Kim is poked at and made fun of because she puts her shit in the cameras. Well, if you could, you would, wouldn't you?
    i don't care for the kardashians at all, I think they are money hungry whores. But they sell it to US. WE buy it. WE list and are interested in EVERYTHING they do, on this site.
    But we a also claim to be feminists and respect women, to the death,
    IF that is what you claim to be why are you waiting for the fat chick pics of after pregnancy?
    Why are you waiting to make fun of a child's name?
    why are we waiting to see how big her ass is?
    That attitude is not pro anything, celebrity or not, what I have seen is anti woman. BTW, she IS still woman if she has had plastic surgery.
    lets start a GR club of post pregnancy pics, if we are so confident of tearing down another human for their appearance? Let's do the poor persons Kardashian's!
    Sassiness and chocolate like this.

  7. #67
    Elite Member Sassiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land Down Under
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Her belly was pretty small too.
    So it's not just my imagination, or the fact that she's posing the child against those enormous boobs - the baby is TINY isn't she???

    As long as she's healthy, I guess

  8. #68
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,625

    Default

    Oh boy......

  9. #69
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,743

    Default

    Twitchy, is this an early birthday present?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolonono View Post
    I agree that Kim has to wear spanx to not look like something the public will call a cow.

    i will add that it is disgusting that there is a forum that criticizes the size of any woman's ass after giving birth. Shall we post our own after birth, delivery, pre pregnancy, post op, 2 week natural waistline, maybe 3 week, 4 week, 6 week, etc post op, let's see the natural ladies that have a lot of criticism for another's body without ever actually showing their own bodies.
    We are all women, if you claim to be pro woman, are you really ready to bash a body that is a little bit enhanced by science and money but still shows the struggle of weight gain and changes of pregnancy and childbirth?
    Kim is poked at and made fun of because she puts her shit in the cameras. Well, if you could, you would, wouldn't you?
    i don't care for the kardashians at all, I think they are money hungry whores. But they sell it to US. WE buy it. WE list and are interested in EVERYTHING they do, on this site.
    But we a also claim to be feminists and respect women, to the death,
    IF that is what you claim to be why are you waiting for the fat chick pics of after pregnancy?
    Why are you waiting to make fun of a child's name?
    why are we waiting to see how big her ass is?
    That attitude is not pro anything, celebrity or not, what I have seen is anti woman. BTW, she IS still woman if she has had plastic surgery.
    lets start a GR club of post pregnancy pics, if we are so confident of tearing down another human for their appearance? Let's do the poor persons Kardashian's!
    I don't see where we claimed to be anything but a GOSSIP forum? Are most of us women? Yes! Do we stick up for women's right? Yes! But you bet your new criticizing ass that we will talk about some ridiculous ass woman who gained 200 pounds while pregnant then disappear to make it look like she ate lettuce and exercised everyday!! Now, you can either join in or you can call us a bunch of names and ASSume!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  10. #70
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolonono View Post
    I agree that Kim has to wear spanx to not look like something the public will call a cow.

    i will add that it is disgusting that there is a forum that criticizes the size of any woman's ass after giving birth. Shall we post our own after birth, delivery, pre pregnancy, post op, 2 week natural waistline, maybe 3 week, 4 week, 6 week, etc post op, let's see the natural ladies that have a lot of criticism for another's body without ever actually showing their own bodies.
    Have you not heard that we're bitter jealous fatties,?


    Kim is poked at and made fun of because she puts her shit in the cameras. Well, if you could, you would, wouldn't you?
    We all could. Most choose not too


    Why are you waiting to make fun of a child's name?
    Uh, because a name like Saint is worthy of scorn. BTW, we have an entire thread dedicated to mocking silly children's names. It's about mocking the parents that saddle these poor little bastards with them.

    lets start a GR club of post pregnancy pics, if we are so confident of tearing down another human for their appearance? Let's do the poor persons Kardashian's!
    This isn't Jezebel. Did you not look around a bit before signing up? We have our own sense of humor here. If our humor isn't to your liking, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; December 7th, 2015 at 09:22 PM.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  11. #71
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,244

    Default

    Uh, exsqueeze me newbiedoo...

    We were criticizing her fat, fake, dumpy, silicone-injected, loaded-diaper looking ass that looked weirdly out of place on the rest of her untoned physique...particularly the legs...long before she became with calf.

    And I don't respect her. She's the reason women have to work harder to be taken seriously. What talent does it take to lay there and get your fat ass pounded while being the lamest lay on film? This is the reason she's famous. If you're going to be a whore at least be good at it for fucks sake.

    And those kids' names are stupid as hell. Not that I expected any less. But it's not like they have to worry about getting into Harvard one day.
    sprynkles, stef, Kittylady and 4 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  12. #72
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolonono View Post
    I agree that Kim has to wear spanx to not look like something the public will call a cow.

    i will add that it is disgusting that there is a forum that criticizes the size of any woman's ass after giving birth. Shall we post our own after birth, delivery, pre pregnancy, post op, 2 week natural waistline, maybe 3 week, 4 week, 6 week, etc post op, let's see the natural ladies that have a lot of criticism for another's body without ever actually showing their own bodies.
    We are all women, if you claim to be pro woman, are you really ready to bash a body that is a little bit enhanced by science and money but still shows the struggle of weight gain and changes of pregnancy and childbirth?
    Kim is poked at and made fun of because she puts her shit in the cameras. Well, if you could, you would, wouldn't you?
    i don't care for the kardashians at all, I think they are money hungry whores. But they sell it to US. WE buy it. WE list and are interested in EVERYTHING they do, on this site.
    But we a also claim to be feminists and respect women, to the death,
    IF that is what you claim to be why are you waiting for the fat chick pics of after pregnancy?
    Why are you waiting to make fun of a child's name?
    why are we waiting to see how big her ass is?
    That attitude is not pro anything, celebrity or not, what I have seen is anti woman. BTW, she IS still woman if she has had plastic surgery.
    lets start a GR club of post pregnancy pics, if we are so confident of tearing down another human for their appearance? Let's do the poor persons Kardashian's!

    Magnifico!!!!!!!
    Makisa, twitchy2.0 and sputnik like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  13. #73
    Elite Member Chalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    14,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolonono View Post

    i will add that it is disgusting that there is a forum that criticizes the size of any woman's ass after giving birth.
    As said above, we've been doing this a very very long time. I'd say we've even perfected it.


    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Uh, exsqueeze me newbiedoo...

    We were criticizing her fat, fake, dumpy, silicone-injected, loaded-diaper looking ass that looked weirdly out of place on the rest of her untoned physique...particularly the legs...long before she became with calf.
    omigod, dying!
    OrangeSlice and greysfang like this.

  14. #74
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,621

    Default

    It's been forever since we've had a real manifesto.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  15. #75
    Gold Member Makisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA.
    Posts
    1,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolonono View Post
    I agree that Kim has to wear spanx to not look like something the public will call a cow.

    i will add that it is disgusting that there is a forum that criticizes the size of any woman's ass after giving birth. Shall we post our own after birth, delivery, pre pregnancy, post op, 2 week natural waistline, maybe 3 week, 4 week, 6 week, etc post op, let's see the natural ladies that have a lot of criticism for another's body without ever actually showing their own bodies.
    We are all women, if you claim to be pro woman, are you really ready to bash a body that is a little bit enhanced by science and money but still shows the struggle of weight gain and changes of pregnancy and childbirth?
    Kim is poked at and made fun of because she puts her shit in the cameras. Well, if you could, you would, wouldn't you?
    i don't care for the kardashians at all, I think they are money hungry whores. But they sell it to US. WE buy it. WE list and are interested in EVERYTHING they do, on this site.
    But we a also claim to be feminists and respect women, to the death,
    IF that is what you claim to be why are you waiting for the fat chick pics of after pregnancy?
    Why are you waiting to make fun of a child's name?
    why are we waiting to see how big her ass is?
    That attitude is not pro anything, celebrity or not, what I have seen is anti woman. BTW, she IS still woman if she has had plastic surgery.
    lets start a GR club of post pregnancy pics, if we are so confident of tearing down another human for their appearance? Let's do the poor persons Kardashian's!

    SQUEEE! Jump! Jump! Jump! Clap! Clap! Clap!


    http://dlisted.com/

    Coco Gained Only 13 Pounds While Knocked Up

    December 8, 2015 / Posted by: Michael K



    Coco took a quick break from managing the growing Instagram modeling career of her 2-minute-old daughter Chanel Nicole to tell her followers about how she only gained the weight of a wet burrito while pregnant. The human diamond of enlightenment says that during her entire pregnancy, she put on a total of 13 pounds of chunk. To put that number into perspective, 13 pounds is what I gained while typing the words “wet burrito.” Coco posted a picture of herself when she had a stage 10 CASE OF THE BABIES and a picture of her a week after Chanel Nicole was pulled out of her delicate peony blossom of a body. Coco is ready to let her disciples know the secret to her ways.


    1 week post baby ..the left was me at 36 weeks ( I had Chanel at 37 weeks) I was basically in shape before I got pregnant but during pregnancy I stopped my workout regimen at 4 months preggers and pretty much became a fruitarian after that lol..No not really, I ate other foods of course but craved fruit. I lost 10 pounds before I even started to gain baby weight probably because 1- I stopped drinking alcohol. 2 – I stopped weight lifting and lost a lot of muscle and 3- I ate really healthy and took my vitamins everyday.(I’m gonna post my whole routine soon on my baby blog www.thecocoblog.com)


    Coco is already an inspiration to us all, but she’s going to become a mommy blogger in hopes of inspiring even more people.

    I gained 13 pounds my whole pregnancy and now I way almost back to norm at 137 pounds. All this is strange to me too, how my body took so well with pregnancy because I was mentally prepared to blow up like a whale and I was totally cool with it I really could have cared less how my body looked it didn’t matter to me..I couldn’t wait to get a bump and rock it! ..I would’ve gone through anything to make a healthy baby ..I had the heavens really watching over me and know everyday how blessed I am.. I believe anybody could too go through a wonderful experience and thats why I made a baby blog so people could know the steps I took..I hope to bring inspiration


    I really don’t know much about pregnancy, so I don’t know if 13 pounds is nothing or normal or what. But I did read that the Virgin Mary once told the celebrity website BMZ (Bethlehem Miracle Zone) that she only gained 13 pounds of baby weight when she was knocked up with Jesus. And Coco is the reincarnation of the Virgin Mary, so it makes sense that she also only gained 13 pounds.
    Last edited by Makisa; December 8th, 2015 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Added article and link
    Kittylady likes this.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Zac Hanson & Wife Expecting Baby No. 3
    By dowcat in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2013, 12:55 PM
  2. Dave Grohl and wife expecting baby No. 2
    By sharon_b in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 27th, 2008, 08:40 PM
  3. Adam Sandler and wife expecting another baby
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2008, 08:39 PM
  4. Zac Hanson and his wife expecting a baby
    By sharon_b in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: November 26th, 2007, 06:20 PM
  5. Rapper Paul Wall and wife expecting first child
    By mia981 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 30th, 2006, 07:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •