Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ian Ziering at club - denied!

^He doesn't need one! He can just make one up! That seems to work!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

BWAHAHA!! How LAME! I mean, Ian Ziering is a total HAS-BEEN, a, like, F-lister who is in his MID-40s. He was on that (IMHO) LAME show "Dancing With the Stars" a season or two ago, and he suddenly thinks he's "hot" again? i.e., that he's suddenly Mr. Hip who belongs out mingling with the hot young A-&-B-List 20-somethings that go out to these nightclubs??!? Give me a break. A man in his mid-40s, who wrung out one last drop of fame from his DECADE-AND-A-HALF-AGO days of being (semi) famous & relevant from costarring on "Beverly Hills 90210", by appearing on a show that's like the last resort for clinging on to a bit of fame....just reeks of DESPERATION. He looks pathetic! Ian, move on! Your days of being part of the young, hip crowd are long since over. You're way closer to my DAD's age than mine, and i am in my late 20s!!! Just my opinion/thoughts.

Okay i ranted WAY TOO LONG about a *nobody* (in Hollywood's terms) like Ian Ziering.... But it just BUGS ME the way these people who were long out of the spotlight get another tiny dose of fame from appearing on some lameass reality TV show, and then you see them out & about everywhere, acting like they're part of the A-List, milking their moment in the *spotlight* for all it's worth, acting like they're all hot & important again. It just ANNOYS me, for some reason!--It looks PATHETIC.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    BWAHAHA!! How LAME! I mean, Ian Ziering is a total HAS-BEEN, a, like, F-lister who is in his MID-40s. He was on that (IMHO) LAME show "Dancing With the Stars" a season or two ago, and he suddenly thinks he's "hot" again? i.e., that he's suddenly Mr. Hip who belongs out mingling with the hot young A-&-B-List 20-somethings that go out to these nightclubs??!? Give me a break. A man in his mid-40s, who wrung out one last drop of fame from his DECADE-AND-A-HALF-AGO days of being (semi) famous & relevant from costarring on "Beverly Hills 90210", by appearing on a show that's like the last resort for clinging on to a bit of fame....just reeks of DESPERATION. He looks pathetic! Ian, move on! Your days of being part of the young, hip crowd are long since over. You're way closer to my DAD's age than mine, and i am in my late 20s!!! Just my opinion/thoughts.

Okay i ranted WAY TOO LONG about a *nobody* (in Hollywood's terms) like Ian Ziering.... But it just BUGS ME the way these people who were long out of the spotlight get another tiny dose of fame from appearing on some lameass reality TV show, and then you see them out & about everywhere, acting like they're part of the A-List, milking their moment in the *spotlight* for all it's worth, acting like they're all hot & important again. It just ANNOYS me, for some reason!--It looks PATHETIC.
    mid-forties HATER!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    mid-forties HATER!
    NO NO NO!!! I am NOT a mid-40s hater, Sojita! I guess i am a HATER of "Dancing-With-the-Stars-Contestants Who Squeeze Every Last Lingering Drop of Briefly Renewed Fame They Get From the Show & Use It For All It's Worth, Making Desperate-Looking Fools of Themselves in the Process". Hope that clarifies things.

I certainly have nothing against people in their mid-40s. But Ian Ziering did look pretty foolish trying to get into that "hip nightspot" so he could party it up with the 20-somethings. I mean, i can't picture someone like Johnny Depp (also mid-40s, and a super-cool dude) spending his time at these trendy "hip nightspots".
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    NO NO NO!!! I am NOT a mid-40s hater, Sojita! I guess i am a HATER of "Dancing-With-the-Stars-Contestants Who Squeeze Every Last Lingering Drop of Briefly Renewed Fame They Get From the Show & Use It For All It's Worth, Making Desperate-Looking Fools of Themselves in the Process".
    That show broke my Tivo.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Who?
    You beat me to it. That's what I was going to ask, too, who?

He should have shown up with his ex-wife.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The look on his face is priceless. I agree, he needs to move on to big boy land already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information