Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'I may never have kids,' says Kylie Minogue as she approaches her 40th birthday

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Childless women like Kylie annoy me. Women who have children aren't needy, just like women who desire good careers aren't needy either. Her 'Supermothers' comment reeks of sarcasm to me. She flat-out sounds bitter.
    Not surprising. Cold career women like Kylie look down upon those of us who value being mothers. You can see it on this board - the most feverant childless women are always making passive aggressive comments about mothers.

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    Not surprising. Cold career women like Kylie look down upon those of us who value being mothers. You can see it on this board - the most feverant childless women are always making passive aggressive comments about mothers.
    here we go!

Popcorn anyone?

Gold Member

^^Yes please don't be stingy with the butter.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Prove it, or stop acting like a victim.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Silver Member

Definitely a pop at madge. Her passive aggressive statements are not that well hidden to see the resentment though. She's basically tried to copy Madonna all through her career but always 2 years behind and now she's having a go. She wants to be Madge. Kylie has always come across as fairly nice in interviews but a bit wet, and lacking a personality - maybe that's her problem and she should look at herself. As for the growing old gracefully - christ, she's been botoxed to high heaven for the last five years! She looks worse than Joan Rivers!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Sparkly said:
    Prove it, or stop acting like a victim.
    Exactly, Sparkly. That was just uncalled for, Purple Rain, during a discussion about, of all things, Kylie Minogue. --Why try to stir up sh*t by throwing in a little insult, apparently directed at certain board members? I agree with Sparkly: "Stop acting liking a victim" just because you might have seen something on this board at one or more time(s) that you didn't like. Let's be POSITIVE!

PrettyGirl, Your post was excellent!

I found this article about Kylie not that exciting since i'm no fan & like others said, "Everybody gets old", but what stood out to me in this article was that Madonna has only, in her 25+ year career only gone on 6 tours???? It says she's preparing for her seventh tour. WTF??
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

I guess the face lift she just had will help with the aging gracefully.

Bitter much?
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

oh god threads like this always turn into arguments

enough already, some people want kids and some don't, and neither choice is right or wrong, why don't we all just accept each other and respect others' choices?

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    why go through all that if you don't want kids?
    She has said many times over that she would love to have a family one day. But she wants it all ....husband and baby. Its the husband part that she can't seem to get....thus the no babies thing. Its not that she dosn't want it...she just dosn't think its going to happen for her.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    ^^^ I think you hit the nail on the head there RIS. Kylie has some major issues for sure and being childless (or 'barren' LOL) is the least of them. She is not going to grow old gracefully.
    I agree with you. She is going to pull, nip, tuck, implant, etc until she is as tight as a drum. I can see her making ludicrous statements for the sake of attention as she ages.

Sadly, when this woman put up with that Martinez cad, the stench of low self-esteem and desperation wafted from her in waves.

Tough titties for you Kylie, you get a good number of years to have kids, if time is up it is only yourself to blame.

Elite Member

Mark my words, when (if) this woman ever becomes pregnant, it will be breaking news. I don't ever recall a 'celebrity' speak so publically (ad nauseum) of her desire to have children (except for maybe Celine back in the day). I know Kylie more for that, than I do for her music. Seriously.

honey, the quote in your signature made me
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post
    She shouldn't be wearing them now.
    funny!
    she is looking kinda matronly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information