Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'I can't concentrate in flat shoes,' explains high-heel addict Victoria Beckham

A*O

She's just yanking our chain about only being able to think in heels. To her credit she does know how to take the piss out of herself. I used to wear them every day for work and loved them - especially as I have shortish legs so some extra inches helped a lot. Even now if I'm feeling a bit low I put on some heels for an instant 'lift' in every sense LOL
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Gold Member

Thumbs up

Love It!!!! When you buy proper fitting heels you can live in them, just make sure your cobbler put stoppers on the bottom. Some can be slick on marble, etc. Quality is key

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    Maybe it's just me and my upbringing out in the Australian bush but do people wear shoes around the house...? I never understand that... I go barefoot in my house... and in the garden... I wear shoes when I leave the house, but they come off the minute I walk inside!!!
    I love being barefoot, when I'm at home I'm never wearing anything (well if it's cold just some socks). I've worn heels maybe 5 times in my life and I can't stand the pain, if I want to look taller I wear wedges which are much more comfortable and won't destroy my feet the way high heels do.
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

Hahaha, i love the wedged trainers

I love her.

It doesn't matter how well you take care of your feet. High heels every day...even wedges...will eventually ruin them.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I have to say, I definitely FEEL better when I wear heels. I get where she's coming from. I love this bitch.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

The picture where she is smiling - yay for not having big fat fake horse teeth!
    Don't worry about what other people think. They don't do it very often.

Posh was born in high heels

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    I have to say, I definitely FEEL better when I wear heels. I get where she's coming from. I love this bitch.
    I love her too.

I never wear heels, except for special occasions, and have been doing ballet flats for years, before it became popular. But I feel much, much prettier when I'm wearing heels. I just got worried when I started having some problems with my feet, so I don't wear heels regularly any more. But when you're wearing a snappy dress and great heels? Yeah, that makes me feel purdy.

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    Maybe it's just me and my upbringing out in the Australian bush but do people wear shoes around the house...? I never understand that... I go barefoot in my house... and in the garden... I wear shoes when I leave the house, but they come off the minute I walk inside!!!

As for high-heels, I don't wear them cause I can't think in them... something about the fear of falling over and breaking my ankle... oh and the searing pain of having my foot stuffed in a little shoe and teetering on tiptoes for the next few hours... argh!
    I always wear flip-flops around the house, I can't go barefoot. I think it may go back to being a child and stepping on a nail when our house was being renovated. I can't be barefoot at all now, as soon as I get out of bed, I slip into flip-flops. I just feel like its more hygienic too, I don't know, I'm weird that way. I couldn't even fathom walking outside barefoot, thats just not even a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    I love her too, I can't help it, she makes me laugh. And actually, I think she comes off pretty well in interviews, pretty down to earth.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information