Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Hulk Hogan's N-WORD RACIST RANTS CAUGHT ON TAPE FOUL, DISGUSTING TIRADE LEAKS

Elite Member

we went to a WWE Live event Friday, and i was shocked by the number of parents and kids dressed up as Hulk Hogan.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

It fascinates me how some celebrities can get away with saying it and others can't?

For instance, Justin Bieber was caught out twice (that the public knows of) telling racist jokes and singing a racist song (both with the N-Word repeatedly being said).. and it is still all business as usual for the annoying little shit .. also Paris Hilton seems to have gotten away with her racism remarks.

Do the people who are most highly regarded/on a pedestal (like Hogan) fall the hardest, because we the public feel completely let down and disappointed by them when their true colours come to the surface?

Whereas Bieber and Hilton weren't very highly regarded anyway, so their 'arseholeness' didn't come as a shock to the public?
    BITTER likes this.

Elite Member

Hulk Hogan wants forgiveness for racist tirade

www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/hulk-hogan-wants-forgiveness-for-racist-tirade/ar-AAdNjfz?li=AA59yp&ocid=

The Huffington Post
    Cavan Sieczkowski 12 hrs ago

Evan Agostini/Invision/AP

Hulk Hogan broke down in tears during a recent interview, asking for forgiveness for his racist tirade.

"I was at the lowest point of my life, to the point where I wanted to kill myself," he said during an interview with "Good Morning America," referencing the time period when the secret recording was made. On the 2006 recording, he can be heard using the N-word when discussing daughter Brooke Hogan's then-boyfriend with Heather Clem, the wife of Hogan's former friend, and radio host Bubba the Love Sponge Clem.

"No, I'm not a racist. I never should have said what I said. I was wrong; I'm embarrassed by it, but people need to realize that you inherit things from your environment," he said. "Where I grew up was South Tampa, and it was a really rough neighborhood, very low income, and all my friends, we greeted each other saying that word. The word was just thrown around like it was nothing."

He said it's "fair" to say he inherited a racial bias, and asked for forgiveness from his fans.

The comments were discovered on the same tape sex tape that Gawker Media posted in 2012. The National Enquirer exposed the racial rant in July and World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) cut ties with the wrestler shortly after.

The 62-year-old faced a slew of backlash, but received support from his daughter, who spoke out in defense of her father by saying: "My dad's best friends with Mr. T, he's best friends with Dennis Rodman. He's not racist."

Hogan is suing Gawker Media for $100 million for releasing the Clem sex tape. They are set to go to trial in March 2016.

What did Carole King used to sing? It's Too Late Baby...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

He can fuck right off.
    BITTER likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    Brooke a man. She looks like one, 6'4 with heels
    being tall doesn't make someone like a man. It's her strong jawline, narrow hips and penis that do that.
    Ravenna, BITTER, SHELLEE and 3 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information