Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Hulk Hogan's N-WORD RACIST RANTS CAUGHT ON TAPE – FOUL, DISGUSTING TIRADE LEAKS

He's disgusting and I hope no one posts a pic of him rubbing sun cream onto Brooke's arse

That's just asking for it, Honey.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

LastLook likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

As if Brooke could have ever had a singing career

I hope Hulk "fight for what's right" Hogan is happy with all his money, crappy family and huge racist ego. WWE should have arranged a "Douchemania" without him knowing, had all of his rivals come on and beat the crap outta him but without any "pay-per-view" shit.
    Drive-by poster

i never liked him. or his ridiculous family.
    KrisNine likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

I'm glad that he's being fired by the WWE, but it's not like they didn't know he's a fucking racist. He doesn't seem to hide it, and I'm sure he's been racist towards other wrestlers and WWE employees for decades. He should have been fired for that, but WWE decided to protect their money maker until the public found out too.
    BITTER and hustle4alivin like this.

Belt Up and twitchy2.0 like this.

That whole family is revolting. I remember when Hulk's son (Nick?) was in jail complaining about how he misses his escalade while his friend was a vegetable.
    rollo, Kittylady, nana51 and 1 others like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

When I first saw the title of this post, I thought it said "Paul Hogan" and I was wondering why Crocodile Dundee would be using the N word.
    msdeb likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I think we found Donald Trump's running mate

Niki Taylor likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

"I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger."
    The juxtaposition of these two sentences makes me wonder what Hulk Hogan thinks is REALLY racist.

Some idiot made a tweet likening Hulk's use of the N-word to Obama's. And of course since Hulk is also an idiot, he retweeted it in his own defense.

Hulk Hogan Slams Obama Over N-Word - The Daily Beast

The stupid burns.

Obama used the word to prove a point - he was not using it as a slur. It doesn't get any more basic than that.

Hulk.Is.Dead.To.Me.
    greysfang, idunno, Honey and 1 others like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

He's boring and ugly.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Elite Member

After WWE cuts ties with Hogan, he asks why Obama can say N-word

After WWE cuts ties with Hogan, he asks why Obama can say N-word

The Washington Post
    Cindy Boren 3 hrs ago

© Getty Images Hogan’s racist comments about the Rock and black wrestlers were captured on a sex tape that’s at the center of Hogan’s $100 million invasion-of-privacy lawsuit against Gawker Media.

Hulk Hogan found that the controversy over his use of the N-word wasn’t going away Sunday night.

The legendary pro wrestler, whose accomplishments were scrubbed from the World Wrestling Entertainment Web site and whose contract was terminated after the report of a video of him using the word surfaced Friday, retweeted a comment that brought further attention to him.

Twitter user Wolfshead Online, whose bio says he is a “citizen journalist, MMO and virtual world commentator, GamerGate supporter, Roman Catholic, conservative and supporter of traditional values,” tweeted to his 604 followers: “Bi-racial President Obama uses N word, is applauded and keep his job. @HulkHogan uses N word, is vilified and loses his job.”

Hogan and Obama did each use the word, but in far different contexts.

According to a joint investigation by the National Enquirer and Radar Online, Hogan’s racist comments about the Rock and black wrestlers were captured on a sex tape that’s at the center of Hogan’s $100 million invasion-of-privacy lawsuit against Gawker Media:
    The star of the WWE — whose real name is Terry Bollea — directed his vulgar and prejudiced hatred at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man.
    Hogan went on to drop profanity-filled complaints about blacks.

As for the president, Obama used the word in a candid discussion about race while talking with Marc Maron for his “WTF” podcast. “Racism, we are not cured of it. And it’s not just a matter of it not being polite to say [the N word] in public,” Obama said. “That’s not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It’s not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don’t overnight completely erase everything that happened 200 to 300 years prior.”

Hogan issued an apology in a statement to People.com on Friday, saying,
    “Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it,” Hogan said in a statement exclusively to PEOPLE. The transcript featuring that conversation was published online by the National Enquirer.

Early Monday morning, Hogan was tweeting and retweeting people who were offering support for his Obama retweet:
    This is how I feel today,with friends ,family,and the greatest fans in the world"MANIACS"that never left meOnlyLoveHH pic.twitter.com/9BpJbi5LDq
    Unless u went through this,true loyality and love has a different meaning,it makes u want to live and not die,4those that never left me I am
    Forever grateful and love u with all my heart life,only love 4u. HH
    For those that left me and didn't stand by my side,u will see and I will prove,who i really am and u will also understand my love for u 0LHH

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information