Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Hulk Hogan sues friend, gossip site over sex tape

^^ lol, brains and brawn!
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Where did he learn to sweet talk like that?

DAP

The trailer park.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

DAP, I like your avatar - I just got into the series & LOVE LOVE IT!

But, jesus, the whole situation is beyond embarrassing... Hulk was MARRIED at the time, he has his daughter's song (awful fucking song) as his ringtone, Hulk is fucking his "BEST FRIEND'S" wife... who apparently slept with her husband earlier that day. I'm sorry, but there's so much disgust going on here.
    DAP likes this.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

DAP

I guess Bubba is in one of them "open" marriages.

And Archer is my favorite show ever. I'm sad that the new season doesn't start until January.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

A funny bit of Bubba's show that I heard after this turn of events, several of the staffers (who never liked Hogan and Bubba's involvement with him apparently) were saying: "Thank God. Can we now stop pretending Brooke Hogan has talent?"
    Seapharris7 and rollo like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Celebrity Justice

10/29/2012 5:29 AM PDT
    BY TMZ STAFF.

Hulk Hogan Settles Sex Tape Suit with Bubba the Love Sponge

Breaking News

Hulk Hogan has settled his lawsuit against his ex-BFF, Bubba the Love Sponge, over the sex tape scandal ... but he is pressing on with his lawsuits against Bubba's ex-wife and Gawker Media.

Financial terms of the settlement were not released, but clearly a public mea culpa from Bubba, real name Todd Alan Clem, was part of the deal.

Bubba released an apology letter today ... saying he now believes Hulk had no idea he was being recorded and that Hulk did not play a part in releasing the tape.

Bubba continues ... "It is my belief that Hulk is not involved, and has not ever been involved, in trying to release the video, or exploit it, or otherwise gain from the video’s release in any way."

Bubba closed the letter by saying he is "committed to helping Hulk and his attorneys find whoever is responsible for the release of the tape."

Hulk is continuing forward with his $100 million lawsuit against Gawker for publishing the tape. He is also seeking damages from Bubba's ex-wife ... the sex tape co-star, Heather Clem.
    Read more: Hulk Hogan -- Settles Sex Tape Lawsuit with Bubba the Love Sponge | TMZ.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Okay, who called scam first? Pat yourself on the back.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ Yep, because it's normal to apologise to the guy who is schtupping your wife in your own home.

So WTF is he suing Heather for? Gawker, I can understand.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Maybe they are going to lay the release of the tape at her feet??? Maybe Bubba can recoup his losses in the divorce? I thought Bubba sounded sincere but this shit is crazy. I actually heard his statement and it is so fake.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

YOUR REP WAS RUINED BEFORE THE TAPE

Hulk Hogan has no right to sue Gawker for ruining his reputation by publishing parts of his sex tape ... because he had already admitted that he's a lying, cheating bastard ... this according to Gawker.

Gawker has filed a response to Hulk's $100,000,000 lawsuit against the website ... begging the judge to throw out the case because they had a journalistic right to publish the 1 minute 41 second clip.

In the docs, Gawker claims Hulk had already admitted he was an adulterer in a book he released in 2009 ... so the video couldn't have caused any more harm to his already sullied reputation.

Gawker also claims the website shouldn't be on the hook for invading Hulk's privacy because it didn't record the tape ... it just distributed a small amount of the footage, which it believed to be newsworthy because Hulk is a world famous celebrity.

Gawker also says it shouldn't have to reveal the identity of the person who leaked the footage to the website -- despite Hulk's demands -- citing laws that protect the news sources.

A judge has yet to rule.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Team Journalistic Integrity!
    Seapharris7 and Butterfly like this.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

'It was sickening': Linda Hogan slams ex- husband Hulk Hogan's sex tape and criticises his bedroom performance

By J J Anisiobi and Eleanor Gower
    PUBLISHED: 03:50, 3 November 2012 | UPDATED: 05:51, 3 November 2012

Sickened: Linda Hogan has spoken out on her thought about ex-husband Hulk Hogan's sex tape

Linda Hogan has slammed the leaked sex tape featuring her ex-husband Hulk Hogan, calling it 'sickening.'

The 53-year-old blonde, who split from Hogan back in 2007, told Radar she 'wasn't really shocked about the tape' which featured Heather Clem, the ex-wife of Hogan's best friend - radio DJ Bubba the Love Sponge.
    'I knew something was going on behind my back, I just didn’t know it was so close to home,' she told the website, adding that she didn't expect it to be Clem on the tape as the couples were friends.

'I was at her wedding! That tape was sickening. Watching them do that behind my back turned my stomach,' she said.

Linda was also quick to criticise the former wrestler's prowess in the bedroom, saying: 'He didn’t appear to be a stud muffin in the sack did he?'
    In the clip, the professional wrestler can be seen engaging in a sex act with the brunette after a man thought to be his friend Bubba is seen leaving the room.

Linda and Hogan had an acrimonious divorce, taking four years to reach a financial settlement amid allegations of infidelity.

'He couldn’t even look me in the eye sometimes during our relationship, and I bet he thought I was too busy to notice his lies,' Linda told Radar.

No pressure: Hulk Hogan and Jennifer McDaniel put on a display of unity as they relaxed in Miami Beach, on Wednesday afternoon

Show off: Hulk couldn't help but show some of his trademark taunt moves that he uses in the ring

Allegations: Bubba The Love Sponge Clem and wife Heather who allegedly appears in recent sex tape with Hulk Hogan

Hogan, born Terry Bollea, told The Today show that he regretted the tape: 'I was with some friends and made a wrong choice. It has devastated me, I have never been this hurt.'
    He revealed the video was from six years ago, adding it had upset his current wife, Jennifer McDaniel, who he was spotted out with on Wednesday in Miami Beach.

'My new wife Jennifer is rattled, she is not used to being part of the media,' he said.
    Hulk, 59, and Jennifer have been under a large amount of pressure lately, but there seemed to be no trouble in paradise as the couple put on a public display of unity and bliss.
    Hulk even headed out for a Halloween party later that evening.
    Linda, who has two children with Hogan - Brooke and Nick, split from her toyboy beau Charlie Hill earlier this year.

'He was like my guardian angel. He was there for what I needed and it wasn’t fair to settle for him. He wasn’t happy living in my shadow,' she said.

Meanwhile, Gawker, the website which first published exerts from the sex tape, has responded to Hogan's $100 million lawsuit against them.

According to TMZ, Gawker claims in documents that Hulk had already admitted he was an adulterer in a book he released in 2009... so the video couldn't have caused any more harm to his already sullied reputation.
    A judge has yet to rule on the lawsuit.

More to come: Hogan pictured with Brooke and Nick and ex-wife Linda back in December 2006 in Las Vegas

Read more: Linda Hogan slams ex-husband Hulk Hogan's sex tape and criticises his bedroom performance | Mail Online

Why would anyone want to have sex with that creature? Blech....
    Piss off!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information