Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hulk Hogan rubs down his daughter

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Ha, ingi beat me to the Pappa Perv comparison. By the way, the Hogan family would make a great set of luggage.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

Oh, these morons are beyond the pale - no wonder they look so inbred, they are inbred!

What's with celebrities and incest? Steven Tyler putting Liv in his videos, Hulk getting rubby dub, Papa Joe, Ang and her brother... jeeeeeeez.

eta: Miley Cryus draped on her father's crotch... they luvs each other in Hollywood!
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Oh hells no. I'm sorry, you may be right that there is nothing inherently sexual because he doesn't see his child that way - nevertheless there are boundaries. My father and I are extremely close, but certain things are just inherently known as no-nos. My father installed a new bathroom for me when I went through puberty so I could have my privacy, he never rubbed suntan oil on me, and he sure as hell never referred to my "double D knockers" or called me sexy or even knew my bra size. I'm pretty damn sure that my dad would look at me like I was absolutely crazy if I asked him to rub suntan lotion on my ass, and sure as hell would never attempt to do so on his own. Thats just so wrong.
    Hell fucking yes january, I agree with everything. I am a daddy's girl all the way, but this shit is just sick and wrong. Ew, ew, EW!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

That's just wrong!

Lol totally gross. Saw a chick on Tyra yesterday, she's 18
    and wants to become a hooker. She let her dad wax her legs
    and yes her bikini area too.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Ha...I knew a guy years ago who was hoping his then little girl would grow up and become a playboy bunny and pose on his hog. He was well into his Harley.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

There is no DOUBT in my mind that papa Joe is a straight up PERV....when he looks at his daughters I get a little sick in my stomach....gross!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

this is just wrong. very, very, very, very wrong.

i agree with january, they both probably didn't see this as anything sexual, but there are certain boundaries and he's definitely crossed them here.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    It looks pretty weird...and I if I had a kid I dont think that I would feel comfortable with doing that...BUT with that being said the man wiped her butt when she was a baby....and probably wiped some nasty stuff from her nose throughout the years (as I have seen many parents do) So he nor his daughter see this as anything sexual.... I mean he is wiping lotion on her leg..not her ass. Look closer, If it was her mother doing this would people think it was just as wrong?
    Changing your baby's diapers and rubbing on their adult asses are 2 totally different things!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Changing your baby's diapers and rubbing on their adult asses are 2 totally different things!
    I don't think that it's something I would feel comfortable doing but then again I've seen dudes at the beach put lotion on each others backs....seems a bit to gay for me but they are straight and have no issue in doing it.....some people just have a different comfort level than others I suppose. Like I said if it were her mother doing it then we wouldn't be having this discussion...not really fair
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

^ I don't think they see it as sexual either. If you notice he is using the back of his hand and not groping and rubbing with his open palm.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Brooke Hogan came face to face with her dad’s look-a-like girlfriend Jennifer McDaniel yesterday in L.A. That’s Brooke on the right . . . or is that her on the left? Dude, I don’t even know. These bitches need to wear name tags or something. Look below, even the Hulkster’s confused . . . please tell me he’s confused . . . please tell me he’s not knowingly lotioning up his daughter’s ass . . . awww fuck, he is. And he’s wayyyyyy too in to it. I don’t know how big Hulkster’s spank bank is (mine goes back to 5th grade) but I guarantee you it’s full now.

SOURCE
    Last edited by ingi; April 29th, 2008 at 03:54 PM.

I don't think "haters" were saying he wasn't all up in her "thighs"...

dayum that brooke IS an amazon...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information