Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hugh Hefner and Holly Madison on baby: "There's been lots of trying"

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I want, like, a house and a kid and like, some guatamalan woman t look after both of them while i get my hair, like, totally blown out
    Totally! Maybe this is the house in Holmby Hills that FF thought she lived in?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    . . . via in vitro!
    isn't his sperm past its sell by date? Surely?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I think she actually has feelings for the guy, gross as it is. The way she uses that baby voice and calls him "Puffin-boo"....yuck.
    in that case I'm about ti get me & marry a rich old millionaire that I really have feelings for.... just like her & ANS.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Hit By Ban Bus!

Why would anyone want to have a baby with someone that OLD? I know the kid would probably be set for life financially and all, but why willingly put a kid through the trauma of losing a parent. Incredibly selfish of both of them IMO.

because she'll get more $$$ from the old skint-flint if she has his baby & a claim to the estate... if not she's just another slapper that he's not going to marry - but you know all that, didn't you?

but why willingly put a kid through the trauma of losing a parent. Incredibly selfish of both of them

I was thinking the same thing! Two selfish, self absorbed idiots that
    are perfect for each other but why bring a child into it?

Bleugh.... does anyone really need to know this?

Bronze Member

Here's the (NSFW!) story you guys are asking about. A former Playmate spilled the goods last year:

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Ex-playmate reveals nasty details of Hugh Hefner’s sex sessions

He only has a 6 inch dick?!

he has 6 inches??? that's bigger that I thought he'd have....

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

He probably started out with a lot more but he's been fucked down to virtually nothing ...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    He only has a 6 inch dick?!
    larger than average according to the wealth of detail from Wikipedia!!!
    Studies on penis size

While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average human penis is approximately 12.7 - 15 cm (5 - 5.9 in) in length with a 95% confidence interval of (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) (or, equivalently,(4.23 in, 7.53 in))[5][6][7]. The typical girth or circumference is approximately 12.3 cm (4.85 in) when fully erect. The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size (or, put another way, most penises are below average in size).

Size at birth

Frequency graph of LifeStyles data

Percentile plot of LifeStyles data

Plot of LifeStyles data of circumference

Percentile plot of LifeStyles data of circumference

The average stretched penile length at birth is about 4 cm (1.6 in), and 90% of newborn boys will be between 2.4 and 5.5 cm (0.9 and 2.2 in). Limited growth of the penis occurs between birth and 5 years of age, but very little occurs between 5 years and the onset of puberty. The average size at the beginning of puberty is 6 cm (2.4 in) with adult size reached about 5 years later. W.A. Schonfeld published a penis growth curve in 1943.[8]

Size with aging

Age is not believed to negatively correlate with penis size. “Individual research studies have ... suggested that penis size is smaller in studies focusing on older men, but Wylie and Eardley found no overall differences when they collated the results of various studies [over a 60 year period].”[9]

Erect length

Several scientific studies have been performed on the erect length of the adult penis. Studies which have relied on self-measurement, including those from Internet surveys, consistently reported a higher average length than those which used medical or scientific methods to obtain measurements [10][7].
    The following staff-measured studies are each composed of different subgroups of the human population (i.e. specific age range and/or race; selection of those with sexual medical concerns or self selection) which may meet the definition of possible sample bias.[11][10]
    • A study published in the September 1996 Journal of Urology concluded that average erect length was 12.9 cm (5.08 in) (measured by staff).[5] The purpose of the study was to “provide guidelines of penile length and circumference to assist in counseling patients considering penile augmentation.” Erection was pharmacologically induced in 80 physically normal American men (varying ethnicity, average age 54). It was concluded: “Neither patient age nor size of the flaccid penis accurately predicted erectile length.”
    • A study published in the December 2000 International Journal of Impotence Research found that average erect penis length was 13.6 cm (5.35 in) (measured by staff).[6] Quote: "The aim of this prospective study was to identify clinical and engineering parameters of the flaccid penis for prediction of penile size during erection." Erection was pharmacologically induced in 50 Jewish Caucasian patients who had been evaluated for Erectile dysfunction (average age 47±14y). Patients with penis abnormalities or whose ED could be attributed to more than one psychological origin were omitted from the study.
    • A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms found an average of 14.9 cm (5.9 in) with a standard deviation of 2.1 cm (0.8 in) (measured by staff).[7] The purpose of this study was to ensure properly sized condoms were available. 401 college students volunteered to be measured during 2001 Spring Break in Cancún, Mexico, of which 300 gained an erection to be clinically measured (without pharmacological aid). The 300 effective measurements makes this study double the size of any prior study that uses medical staff to measure penis size.

Erect circumference

• A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms during 2001 Spring Break in Cancún found an average of 12.6 cm (5.0 in) with a standard deviation of 1.3 cm (0.5 in).[7]
    Similar results exist regarding studies of the circumference of the adult fully erect penis, with the measurement taken mid-shaft.[citation needed] As with length, studies that relied on self-measurement consistently reported a higher average than those with staff measuring.

Flaccid length

One study found the mean flaccid penis length to be 3.5 inches measured by staff).[5] Length of the flaccid penis does not necessarily correspond to length of the erect penis; some smaller flaccid penises can grow much larger, and some larger flaccid penises cannot grow much larger.
    The penis and scrotum can contract involuntarily in reaction to cold temperatures or nervousness, referred to by the slang term "shrinkage", due to action by the cremaster muscle.
    Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

ick - the word "flaccid"...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^ I did not know that. I feel lucky!

This thread gives me the giggles Yes, I'm only really just four.....

Shes got to be kidding.

Actually I think Holly really is in love with him. Not sure about the other two. Kendra hardly even kisses him on the mouth.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information