Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Hugh Grant’s second baby mama is pregnant with Hugh’s 4th child in 4 years

eh, if everyone is happy and taken care of plus he takes part in his childrens' lives then congrats!

Better than the average 2.5 children married for 10+ years, daddy cheating on the side, mommy popping pills and drowning her sorrow in telenovellas...

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Baby #1 was an accident but maybe once it was born he fell in love with being a dad? The fact that they don't live with him probably helps.
    Fell in love with making babies maybe but we knew that already.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I just like babies. As soon as they start walking and talking and bratting, I'm done. There is a brief moment when kids' curiosity is endearing - then puberty. And I despise teens. That is why I'm not a daddy.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I just like babies. As soon as they start walking and talking and bratting, I'm done. There is a brief moment when kids' curiosity is endearing - then puberty. And I despise teens. That is why I'm not a daddy.

Oh. My. God. If you only knew. I just had to congratulate my son on making it to 16 on Saturday because I was so damn close...
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hugh is such a slut. There, equal opportunity slut shaming.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Trashy motherfucker.
    BITTER likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

We knew he was a ho when he got caught with that hooker.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Anyone up for bets he has a 3rd girlfriend in the ether somewhere.

^ Definitely and loads of casuals.

Hugh Grant becomes a father for the fourth time in four years

The actor's Swedish girlfriend Anna Eberstein gave birth to a baby girl on Wednesday

Hugh Grant pictured with Anna Eberstein Photo: Rex Features

[/COLOR]

By Lexi Finnigan

9:18AM GMT 22 Dec 2015

Hugh Grant has become a father for the fourth time after his Swedish girlfriend Anna Eberstein gave birth to a baby girl.

The 55-year-old’s fourth child in four years was born to Ms Eberstein, 37, on Wednesday, reported Swedish regional newspaper Sundsvall Tinding.

The paper said: “Anna Eberstein from Sundsvall has had her second child with film star Hugh Grant.

“The newest member of the family saw the light of day for the first time last Wednesday.”

Ms Eberstein, who is already mother to Mr Grant’s second child, John, and her family are said to be overjoyed by the birth.

“I do not think Mr Grant will come here to show off and be seen, and build some huge bungalow with pools and stuff. They are having their second child and it is a great site with lots of space where you can put up swings and other things for children.”
    Swedish vendor Magnus Ploman

Her mother, Susanne, a judge and left-wing politician, confirmed the arrival to Swedish newspaper Örnsköldsviks Allehanda.
    She said: “I can confirm that I have another grandchild.
    “It is wonderful that we now have grandchildren.”
    Anna’s brother Christian Eberstein told MailOnline: “We are a wonderful family and we all love each other very much.
    “As a family we are very loving towards everyone both those who have been in the family for a long time and those who newly have become part of this family.”
    Ms Eberstein appeared to be pregnant in October, although neither party has responded to questions about the paternity of the child.
    However the couple are believed to have bought a villa on Sweden’s south coast, to be close to Ms Eberstein’s family, according to Sundsvall Tinding.
    The vendor, Magnus Ploman, told Swedish newspaper Dina Pengar: “I do not think Mr Grant will come here to show off and be seen, and build some huge bungalow with pools and stuff.
    “They are having their second child and it is a great site with lots of space where you can put up swings and other things for children.”
    Hugh Grant has two children already with Tinglan Hong Photo: PAUL GROVER/MATRIX
    Mr Grant’s ex girlfriend Liz Hurley seemed to confirm the baby was his last month on American chat show Watch What Happens: Live.
    When asked whether he was surprised that Hugh now had three children with one more on the way, she said: “Yeah, because he was over 50 when he had all of them, so yeah it is surprising. But he is a good daddy, very good.”
    Mr Grant and a pregnant Ms Eberstein were seen walking through Paris’ Jardin Des Tuilleries in November.
    But last year, he told Swedish newspaper Nöjesbladet they were no longer together, although he did say they were still close.
    Mr Grant has two other children, a daughter, Tabitha, four, and Felix, two, with Chinese-born receptionist and actress Tinglan Hong.

Hugh Grant becomes a father for the fourth time in four years - Telegraph

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I love Hugh Grant.He is so cute.All mothers are happy with the way things stand..Him and Jude Law,man sluts arent they?

I don't know if they are happy. They just have to put up with him catting around.

Johnny Appleseed.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I would love to have a baby daddy who lived elsewhere, would set me up in my own posh house, and give me money so I didn't have to work but my kid would have everything. As long as we had a good friendship, it sounds like a dream life.
    sluce, ikmccall, faithanne and 2 others like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

czb

dream life? their dad just comes in occasionally and then leaves?
    aggie, OrangeSlice, rollo and 2 others like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information