Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Hugh Grant Is Expecting His Fifth Child

Elite Member

In think he was in his 30s, almost 40 at the end of their relationship.

fgg

Hugh Grant Welcomes Baby No. 5 With Anna Eberstein

Hugh Grant has become a father for the fifth time, Elizabeth Hurley has revealed.

The 57-year-old actor's girlfriend, Anna Eberstein, has recently give birth; as of Friday, Grant's reps have not commented on the family's new addition. While promoting The Royals (returning Sunday at 10 p.m. on E!), Hurley let it slip that Grant had become a father again. "I'm very lucky that 31 years into our friendship, he's still my best friend in the world. He's a really great guy," she said on E!'s Daily Pop Tuesday. "I see him a lot; I speak to him a lot. You know, he's now a father of five; he has five kids and he's a great dad. Yeah, he will remain my best friend for life."

Hurley shared additional details about the Paddington 2 actor's newborn baby when she appeared on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen Thursday. "He had another one last week. He has five," the actress revealed. "He was over 50 when he spawned them all! He's an enchanting dad—really, really sweet. Having these kids has transformed him from a very miserable person into a fairly miserable person. It's improved him. He's gone up the scale."

Hugh Grant Welcomes Baby No. 5 With Anna Eberstein | E! News
    dowcat likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I kind of love it that he and Hurley are still such good friends.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Why would start having kids in his late 50s? It's not fair on the kids even he sticks around which he obviously can't do for both families and I doubt he does for any of them.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

My guess is that he found 2 women who did not want a traditional family. Surely everyone involved made their decisions well informed. He certainly cares financial for his form of family and from what we know he is committed to his children. I wouldn't be part of such an arrangement, but maybe he is just more honest than the usual cheater around.

HUGH Grant is finally getting married at 57, we can reveal.

The actor, one of Britain’s best-known bachelors, is to tie the knot with Swedish girlfriend Anna Eberstein, 39, later this month.

There is an 18 year age gap between Hugh Grant and Anna EbersteinFAME FLYNET

The leading privacy campaigner, who wants to gag Press freedom, has had a number of high-profile relationships in real life.

The engagement emerged in wedding banns posted at Kensington and Chelsea register office, near the couple’s £10million home in West London.

The official notice of the forthcoming marriage was on display on screens in the office at Chelsea Old Town Hall.

A source said: “This is a day none of Hugh’s friends ever thought would come.

“He will soon be a pensioner and has finally become a family man.”

The star, who has three kids with Anna and two with former flame Tinglan Hong, has dated a string of women.

Best known was his 13-year romance with actress and model Liz Hurley.

They split in 2000, five years after he was caught with Hollywood hooker Divine Brown.

Grant also dated socialite Jemima Khan for three years before she reportedly dumped him in 2007.

The actor was romantically linked to film co-stars Martine McCutcheon and Drew Barrymore, as well as posh PR girl — and former squeeze of Prince Andrew — Caroline Stanbury.

Until now, it was always thought he would be an eternal bachelor — or, as he once put it, “a sad, lonely old man”.

Grant, who plays disgraced MP Jeremy Thorpe in A Very English Scandal, which starts on BBC1 tonight, said two years ago marriage was “unromantic”.

He added: “Do I think humans are meant to be in 40-year-long faithful relationships? No, No, No.”

But best pal Hurley says fatherhood has changed him.

She said in March: “Having these kids has transformed him from a very miserable person into a fairly miserable person.”

This smells of PR. How does she handle the fact that the other kids are practically the same age as hers?

It really reeks of desperation.

Elite Member

He seems like such a wuss wafting along, without genuinely caring about anyone except himself.
    Angeli likes this.

Elite Member

I love that Liz said he "spawned them all"

When this was bumped up I thought he was having his 6th child .
    rollo likes this.

Hurley is one of us since she used the word spawn.

Rollo - he had one with the first woman, had one with the second woman, went back and had another one with the first woman and then the second one had one the same year. This most recent one is with the second woman (soon to be wife) which caused the uneven number.

Will he go back to the first woman to go three for three? I don't think that would be a good idea. That would be frowned upon by the second woman. Yes, yes, I'd have to say frowned upon.
    tulip, denny and OrangeSlice like this.

^Sounds like they’re about to get signed to their own show on TLC.
    rollo and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Hurley is one of us since she used the word spawn.

Rollo - he had one with the first woman, had one with the second woman, went back and had another one with the first woman and then the second one had one the same year. This most recent one is with the second woman (soon to be wife) which caused the uneven number.

Will he go back to the first woman to go three for three? I don't think that would be a good idea. That would be frowned upon by the second woman. Yes, yes, I'd have to say frowned upon.
    I know. So tacky. Money talks I guess.

I really despise him for strewing his wild oats. I bet money substitutes morals. He seems so selfish with his enormous ego, too big to use contraception. Or maybe it was also the women's part to save their meal tickets with him and they lead him on? I don't know, I just think it's not right for a part of the children to grow up without a reliable father figure (but I may be too conservative here). But maybe he's still living between his baby mamas and going back and forth and they all become one big joyful patchwork family?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information