Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Hope Solo, Jerramy Stevens marry after incident, report says

I think she accused her coach (or former coach) or manhandling her, too.

The other reports were dubious to me. Guess she finally found someone who will give her the beat down she craves.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    She could have been a "role model" for young girls to be strong, athletic, etc. but instead we have this disaster
    athletes run fast and are good at sports but people need to stop looking to celebs and athletes to be heroes for their kids. they should stop looking for role models, period, and teach kids to admire a skill, not try to emulate someone or worship them.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

he's a rapist as well as a woman beater. she landed a real prize.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i don't want to hear one word from her following the next domestic incident.
    oh but you will. She'll write a book about it.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    And wasn't she claiming Max was abusive to her on Dancing With the Stars?
    That's the first thing I thought of. Haven't followed her life or athletic career, but I really didn't like her at all on DWTS. Maks might have a reputation of his own, but this exonerates him in my book. Obviously the girl has some MAJOR issues.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I must have her mixed up with someone else I thought she was with a woman , and I'm sure the guy will change once they are married , maybe it'll get better if they have a child too !

I can't stand this bitch. I don't care what she has done in he sport... She is a loser.

If she is the common denominator in all these "cases" maybe she is the problem. She doesnt look like a shrinking violet to me.. Not saying she deserves abuse at all- but maybe just maybe she is of the cray cray of women who think they can beat on a man. Some men will hit back. just sayin.
    Bluebonnet and Callalily like this.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

She is an idiot for going ahead with the marriage. I don't want to hear her whine about getting smacked down the road. Pathetic.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    oh but you will. She'll write a book about it.
    then i plan on smacking her with it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

All I can say is thank gawd gay people can't destroy the sanctity of marriage.................
    Just Kill Me and Lalique like this.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    All I can say is thank gawd gay people can't destroy the sanctity of marriage.................
    Just Kill Me likes this.

Bloody hell, what a train wreck. At two months, you should be in the very, very early "honeymoon" phase. Not arguing about anything. Much less about where you're going to live once you're married, with said marriage happening tomorrow. And much less with physical violence involved. AND with someone with a history of arrests and sexual violence. Is she brain damaged?
    stef likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Hope Solo blames media for

Hope Solo blames media for ‘rushing to judgment’ on Jerramy Stevens, who is back in jail

Earlier this month, former NFL tight end Jerramy Stevens was arrested on a fourth-degree domestic violence charge stemming from a Nov. 13 incident in Kirkland, Wash. involving gold-medal winning U.S. women's soccer goalkeeper Hope Solo.

That incident has resurfaced as Stevens was taken into custody on Wednesday by the Hillsborough County (Fla.) Sheriff's Office, who are investigating whether or not Stevens violated the terms of his probation when he was arrested in Washington state.

As of 8 p.m. EST, Hillsborough Co. arrest inquiry records indicate that Stevens remains in jail.

In the early morning hours of Nov. 13, police in Kirkland, Wash. were summoned by Solo's brother to investigate a domestic violence incident. The 31-year-old Solo had a laceration on her elbow and was uncooperative with police, who would discover Stevens on the floor of an upstairs bedroom with blood on his cheek and shirt. Stevens was not charged with a crime and was released later that day following an appearance in Kirkland Municipal Court. Stevens and Solo were married later that evening, the night of his 33rd birthday.

The admitted argument between Solo and Stevens during the Nov. 13 incident that ultimately involved the authorities was reportedly over which state the couple would reside -- Washington or Florida. With Stevens possibly violating his probation, a Florida judge may cast the deciding vote.

Solo made her first public comments since the incident on Tuesday, blaming the media for rushing to judgment on Stevens before all the facts of the matter were in, reports Jim Caple of ESPN.com.

"I'm happy. I'm happily married. I would never stand for domestic violence," said Solo. "I've never been hit in my life. It's unfortunate, but that's what the media can do.

"I'm happy in my life. I know the people closest to me are the only ones who really know what happened. The facts are out there if people really want to find them out -- they can go and find them out in the police report. But I would never stand for domestic violence. I won't read any of the negative things about me or my husband. Like I said, we're happy, and ultimately that's all that really matters."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

"I'm happy in my life. I know the people closest to me are the only ones who really know what happened. The facts are out there if people really want to find them out -- they can go and find them out in the police report. But I would never stand for domestic violence. I won't read any of the negative things about me or my husband. Like I said, we're happy, and ultimately that's all that really matters."

Yeah, that's why your brother who was there and might really know what happened called the cops.

Stand by your man, he really seems to be going places. Like...prison.
    Brookie and sluce like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information