Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Holly Madison Writes Tell-All About Life in the Playboy Mansion

Her kid is called Rainbow, that tells me everything I need to know about this piece.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

czb

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I think gas_chick meant that Hugh got married relatively quickly after Holly left, so her pride was hurt.
    ah, i misunderstood ....

So she's a victim now? I must've missed the part where she said that Hef (or anyone for that matter) held a gun to her head and made her live and sleep with him. You're depressed living there? Here's an idea: move the fuck out. She's acting like she didn't have the ability to make her own choices.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

She tries to make this a sex trafficking case, isn't she? Has nowhere to go, has to endure his sexual advances, is treated bad by other victims of the organisation that keeps her from leaving....

I feel a bit sorry for her because she was very young and stupid and vulnerable, and Heff is known to take advantage of girls like that. But still, she made her mistakes and she needs to own them. She knew what Heff was from the get go, but chose sexual slavery to a drooling old goat rather than continue her struggle to make ends meet.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Exactly this greys. She overestimated her worth to this dude. He took advantage. But she could have said fuck this and fuck you and walked away at any time.

She chose poorly.
    Air Quotes and holly like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Defends Hugh Hefner and Calls Out Holly Madison: We're Witnessing Some Revenge | E! Online

Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Defends Hugh Hefner and Calls Out Holly Madison: "We're Witnessing Some Revenge"

The girls next door have slammed the door on any chance of reconciliation.
    In her recently released memoir, Down the Rabbit Hole, Holly Madison alleges that one of Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner's former girlfriends, Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett, is "the fakest person I've ever met."
    "Despite my attempts to befriend Kendra, she continued to push me away," Madison writes. "Hungry from her own 'team,' Kendra desperately tried to make each new Playmate who arrived at the mansion her friend—and her friend alone."
    Madison also accused Wilkinson-Baskett of twisting the truth.
    "In Kendra's book Sliding Into Home, she describes Hef asking her to be a girlfriend and handing her a house key before he invited her up to the bedroom," Madison writes. "Now, I don't know if Kendra is trying to sound extra-desirable, innocent, or if her memory is just super rusty, but of course that's not how it really went down. Hef isn't stupid. He never asked anyone to become a girlfriend before they joined him in bed. And he never made a habit of carrying around extra sets of room keys."

Madison adds that after Wilkinson-Baskett told a tabloid that she wasn't really friends with her or Bridget Marquardt, "I decided to text her how I truly felt: that she was a coward and that she tried to act like the 'real' girl on TV, but she's the fakest person I've ever met—and that if she had a problem with me, she should have confronted me like an adult instead of just going silent. After that, I deleted her number from my phone. Kendra and I haven't spoken since, and I have to say, I don't miss her."
    Hefner responded to Madison's allegations Monday.
    "Over the course of my life I've had more than my fair share of romantic relationships with wonderful women. Many moved on to live happy, healthy and productive lives, and I'm pleased to say remain dear friends today. Sadly, there are a few who have chosen to rewrite history in an attempt to stay in the spotlight," he told E! News in a statement. "I guess, as the old saying goes: You can't win 'em all!"
    Wilkinson-Baskett came to his defense in a People Now interview Tuesday. "My perception was that she acted like a First Lady," she said of Madison, who was considered Hefner's main girlfriend. "You know, she had to play a part, play a role every day being there. Like, 'I have to be this in order to get this.'"

"I feel bad for Hef," Wilkinson-Baskett said. "He's an amazing human being."
    The Marriage Boot Camp star also shared other theories about Madison. "Holly, you can tell, had this ulterior motive every minute being at the Mansion, and that motive was—it was clear as day—she wanted Hef's kids, she wanted a piece of Playboy and she wanted to marry Hef for, obviously, his will."
    "That didn't happen. So what do you think's going to happen? Revenge," Wilkinson-Baskett told People Now. "So we're witnessing some revenge here."
    Madison has yet to respond to Wilkinson-Baskett's latest claims.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

I agree with what Sporty Playmate says. Never thought I'd say that.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

On top of that, Holly was pretty nasty to other girls in just as vulnerable a position as she was.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I know this is a total aside but I've been looking at some of the million/multi-million dollar homes in the area and where I grew up. I'm shocked at how awful most of them are inside. So the comment about the dog piss and hoarding was interesting.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Im ashamed to say I downloaded the book already and have read most of it. I typically don't read tell-alls or books about reality stars, but I've read plenty of polygamy books and this was interesting to me too.

She definitely trashes Hef, although he probably deserves it if she's being honest, he certainly seems to love drama and making young girls feel vulnerable and bad about themselves in order to keep sleeping with him. He's gross, but so is she. I don't blame her for resenting the old misogynist pervert, but it's still in bad taste to make him look as bad as she does. If I were her, I'd want the world to know how shitty he was too, but her reality show told everyone she was ok with it. The book just further makes her out to be a sell out and a hypocrite.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Today right now I don't think that holly needs Hef's money now that she married a nightclub billionaire who owns most of Las Vegas.

czb

sounds more like a pending jailbird than a billionaire ....

Who Is Pasquale Rotella? Holly Madison's Beau Tangled In Legal Issues

They still have raves?
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I feel a bit sorry for her because she was very young and stupid and vulnerable, and Heff is known to take advantage of girls like that. But still, she made her mistakes and she needs to own them. She knew what Heff was from the get go, but chose sexual slavery to a drooling old goat rather than continue her struggle to make ends meet.
    Exactly, she decided to sell herself to Hugh and everyone knows what he is like. She could've just led a normal life, with little pay and be happy.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information