Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Hilary Duff Separates from Mike Comrie

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Speaking of that, a Tampa newspaper had an EPIC story of a recently deceased congressman - Bill Young, who got someone pregnant and left his wife and three kids after he knocked up the secretary. The wild part is that he basically pretended his first family never existed and at his funeral, the only time they were mentioned was when one of his second set of kids briefly mentioned them during the eulogy. Awesome story below:

Bill Young's first family emerges to tell their story | Tampa Bay Times
    Wow... the second wife sounds like a real cow in her comments.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

Hilary Duff, Mike Comrie Tried Counseling Before Split: "The Spark Was No Longer There"

Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie tried counseling for 18 months before splitting but ultimately realized "the spark was no longer there," sources tell Us Credit: Vincent Sandoval/WireImage

Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie gave it their best shot, but in the end, the romance between them was just gone. As revealed in the new issue of Us Weekly, the spouses of more than three years [but were in counseling 1/2 the time? wow!] took great pains to save their marriage before announcing their split on Friday, Jan. 10.

One source of conflict for the couple? "She felt he didn't put enough effort into the relationship," a source tells Us of the singer-actress, 26, and her former NHL player husband, 33. The pair tried counseling for 18 months, the insider adds, "but recently he wasn't doing any of the things they'd worked on."

In fact, he wasn't doing much at all, a Duff source tells Us. After being forced to retire from hockey because of a career-ending injury in 2012, Comrie's ambition took a nosedive. "He never did anything!" the source says.

Ultimately, the parents of 22-month Luca realized "the spark was no longer there," a third source explains. "They are better as friends."

Close friends, they hope. The couple seem determined to keep their separation amicable and were even spotted brunching with their son in Beverly Hills two days after news of their split went public. They were also together on the day of the actual announcement.

"Mike and I are sitting here," Duff tweeted on Jan. 10. "We are so appreciative for all of your kindness & well wishes. Not an easy day but we're getting thru it together."

Read more: Hilary Duff, Mike Comrie Split: Pair Tried Counseling, Spark Was Gone - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

We all know that the butterflies are gone about ~2 years, they get digested and flushed down the toilet. But butterflies are not love, they're just a temporary side effect.

Is she still doing botox?

I disagree. I still got butterflies even after 18 years.
    Kittylady, Flygirl, stef and 5 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie Back On?

After spending a romantic Valentine’s Day vacation together in the Bahamas, Hilary Duff is calling off the divorce with hubby Mike Comrie, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

According to an insider, the mid-February trip was intended to be a time for the couple to discuss splitting assets and a suitable custody arrangement for their 2-year-old son, Luca — but the two have instead agreed to work on their marriage.

“Hilary and Mike hooked up when they were in the Bahamas,” the source told Radar.

Once they were together with their son Luca in the Caribbean, it got emotional and real. Mike broke down and begged Hilary for a second chance.”

And although the source says Duff, 26, wasn’t initially keen on giving the marriage a second chance, she’s recently had a change of heart when it comes to Comrie, 33.

“They’ve been meeting for hookups ever since, and Hilary’s softened and the two are moving forward to see if they can work it out,” the insider revealed.

“Hilary’s one stipulation is that Mike step up to full-time parenting duties while she works on her new TV show and her music career.”

Duff recently landed a new gig starring opposite Sutton Foster in Younger, a comedy pilot written and produced by the creator of Sex And the City, Darren Star.

Source

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie Back On?

Off again...

Hilary Duff

Files for Divorce

... Mike's Wild Night Was Last Straw

2/20/2015 4:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Hilary Duff has finally pulled the trigger on her marriage, filing for divorce from hubby Mike Comrie ... and it looks like Mike's wild night in Bev Hills was the tipping point.
    Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... it's NOT a coincidence Duff filed her docs a day after the Daily Mail reported Mike was drunkenly propositioning women at Mastro's steakhouse in Bev Hills.
    Hilary -- who hired attorney Laura Wasser -- cites the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason for divorce. She lists the date of separation as January 2013.
    In the docs, Hilary asks for primary physical custody of their son, Luca, who turns 3 next month. She wants Mike to have visitation, but sources connected with the couple say she's concerned that his partying and drinking could adversely affect their kid.
    The couple has a prenup, but neither spouse is struggling in the money department. Hilary wants her earnings and other stuff to remain her stuff.
    Hilary and her NHL star husband were married in 2010 and when they split Hilary's mom, Susan, said, "They're better friends than a married couple."
    Since their split they have been seen together from time to time, but now it's pretty clearly over and out.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3SPeS8gzN

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I'm noticing that the women marry retired sports figures and the guys turn into sloths without much going on after their career. That's the way it seems on paper at least.
    sputnik likes this.

Good riddance to him Hilary.
    mopar likes this.
    Go Habs Go!!

i get a douchy entitled meathead vibe from him. typical pro athlete.
    i think she was dumb and young and sheltered and pampered but forced to grow up and smarten up when faced with the reality of being married to a useless, cheating lump. what does he even do?
    she's lucky she has enough money to kick him to the curb and isn't dependent on him financially in any way. she'll be fine.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i get a douchy entitled meathead vibe from him. typical pro athlete.
    i think she was dumb and young and sheltered and pampered but forced to grow up and smarten up when faced with the reality of being married to a useless, cheating lump. what does he even do?
    she's lucky she has enough money to kick him to the curb and isn't dependent on him financially in any way. she'll be fine.
    Ii think his family is like billionaires in Canada.
    snoopqueen likes this.

^^^
    i know. the family owns or owned the brick (store chain) but does he even work for the family business?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    i know. the family owns or owned the brick (store chain) but does he even work for the family business?
    No the guy played Pro hockey for years and has his own millions or thousands.

Hilary Duff

Hot Bikini Selfie

Divorce Does a Body Good

3/16/2015 9:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Hilary Duff ... showing off what Mike Comrie will be missing out on now that she's decided to pull the plug on her marriage to the former hockey star.
    Duff posted the pic to her Instagram account ... with the caption, "Hey #moms #westillgotit ❤️ #loveyourbod."
    Duff and Comrie separated in January 2013 ... but she finally filed for divorce back in February.

Read more: Hilary Duff -- Hot Bikini Selfie ... Divorce Does a Body Good | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Hmm. Looks like a stress diet to me.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

A bikini bathroom selfie? Really? She's too young to be acting like a divorced and desperate Demi Moore.
    SHELLEE, Brah, Kittylady and 3 others like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information