Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Hilary Duff Separates from Mike Comrie

Blind items revealed

Have you wondered why this former A list tweener is working out so much? It is not just for her career, but also because she caught her husband cheating and she thinks that she can keep him if she looks perfect. She looks pretty good to me and since he has been cheating for a while with several different people, I think it might be time to just dump him.

Hilary Duff/Mike Comrie

September 20, 2013

I used to feel sorry for this former A list tween actress who now looks for work like every other actress in town. Maybe she should go back to singing. She is pretty good at it. Anyway two nights ago she was out with her girlfriends and her celebrity husband was doing his thing with the waitress he met a few months back. He's being so open about it and the actress does nothing. I know the guy has money but at some point you have to have some self-respect. He has been doing this to the actress for years.

Hilary Duff/Mike Comrie
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Mike Comrie Had Girlfriend In Edmonton Throughout Marriage To Hilary- Girlfriend Is Possibly Pregnant

According to multiple sources in Edmonton Mike Comrie had a girlfriend the entire time he was married to Hilary Duff. When Mike met Hilary he was involved in a relationship with a woman there. Well, more than one woman, including the wife of a teammate, but one main woman. She continued to see Mike when he was not with Hilary. When Mike and Hilary decided to get married the other woman went ballistic but only broke things off for a short time. Mike made arrangements to continue seeing her and support her while he tried to gain a foothold in Hollywood. He thought he would be a big star. Throughout his marriage to Hilary he would see the woman sporadically and it is possible the woman is now pregnant and this is something Hilary just discovered. After Mike and Hilary had a baby she split with Mike for quite sometime but something brought the two of them back together. I wonder if Hilary knew about the other woman and didn't care until it got to the point of a pregnancy or if she knew about the other woman but thought it was over or ended a long time ago. Hilary can do so much better than this guy and it really doesn't matter how much money someone has if they are an a-hole.

Crazy Days and Nights: Mike Comrie Had Girlfriend In Edmonton Throughout Marriage To Hilary- Girlfriend Is Possibly Pregnant

I have a soft spot for Hilary and glad she woke up and smelled the coffee.

WHOA!! That is a MAJOR scam, poor Hilary! Not to base everything on looks, but that guy has one helluva nerve stepping out on her. Who knows, maybe she's a bitch behind the scenes, but I have *never* ever heard that about Hilary. Poor chica. She can do so much better. Right now though, she could prolly give a damn about another guy. Trust issues from her entire lie of a marriage will most likely stick w/ her for life. Love her <3

^^ If not his 'looks', he had tons of cash: he's a retired professional hockey player and his father is a co-founder of a national furniture chain, The Brick, hence his nickname: Mike 'The Brick' Comrie, not for the shape of his fivehead forehead.
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Men do that all the time. Completely forget about the first family when they move on, or if not completely then almost.
    Sadly, that is very true. What I find interesting about this one is that the guy was a family-values kind of politician, but had this hiding in the background. In fact, it appears that if one of his sons from his second family had not spoken up and mentioned the first family in his eulogy, many of the voters would never have known.

The first wife agreed to a settlement and alimony that were pretty decent at the time, and it was offered because if the messy aspects of him impregnating his secretary would have snuffed his career pretty early on. The second wife is pretty interesting. She already came across as pretty vindictive. But then she also publicly disowned one of her own sons because he endorsed someone other than Bill Young's hand-picked successor.

Mike Comrie looks like such a mouth-breathing dunce. He reminds me of an ex of mine, who was also a mouth breather with an ego that was almost comical considering his stupidity and derpy looks.

Hilary and I ran in the same circles for a while during the Lizzie McGuire days, around the time she was dating Aaron Carter. She was no saint, and it's always amused me how out of all the child stars, she's one of the tame ones with a good reputation, because there were several incidents of her being approached by fans (really young kids, like 10 years old max) and being really, really ugly to them. I wonder sometimes if she really is as sweet and down to earth as she seems now, or if she just has a great PR team. I tend to think she really has matured. Either way, I feel sorry for her having to deal with this asshole of a husband.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Mike Comrie looks like such a mouth-breathing dunce. He reminds me of an ex of mine, who was also a mouth breather with an ego that was almost comical considering his stupidity and derpy looks.

Hilary and I ran in the same circles for a while during the Lizzie McGuire days, around the time she was dating Aaron Carter. She was no saint, and it's always amused me how out of all the child stars, she's one of the tame ones with a good reputation, because there were several incidents of her being approached by fans (really young kids, like 10 years old max) and being really, really ugly to them. I wonder sometimes if she really is as sweet and down to earth as she seems now, or if she just has a great PR team. I tend to think she really has matured. Either way, I feel sorry for her having to deal with this asshole of a husband.
    Wow, for real??

I still feel sorry for her re: Mike Comrie. He just has that slimy, d-bag feeling you can't wipe or flush away.

Wow...Did you grow up around her Belle?

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    ^^ If not his 'looks', he had tons of cash: he's a retired professional hockey player and his father is a co-founder of a national furniture chain, The Brick, hence his nickname: Mike 'The Brick' Comrie, not for the shape of his fivehead forehead.
    thanks for the explaination.
    mtlebay likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Wow...Did you grow up around her Belle?
    Yes.

Maybe this is why Nicole Richie is starving herself again. She's afraid her man will go back to his first love.
    sluce and BoogsBun like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

wow, what a total douchebag if that article & the blinds are true. i hope she gets some of that furniture money!
    JWL likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

For some reason I always get Hilary Duff and Mandy Moore confused. That's all.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Hilary can now join her sister Hailey and becoem the queens of Hallmark happy movies. She will be just fine.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I hope she comes out of this a stronger and bigger person. Sucks to be cheated on...
    JWL likes this.

I would take any rumor out of Edmonton with a VERY small grain of salt.

That "wife of a teammate" rumor has been around since his first go-around with the Oilers, long before he ever met Duff. It wasn't true then, either.

This city is AWFUL with its rumors about hockey players. They are "our" version of celebrities. Everyone wants to pretend they have a connection to one, everything is, "a buddy of mine is friends with....". It is pathetic.

I am not saying he didn't cheat, but I wouldn't automatically trust ANY rumor out of Edmonton.
    llamamama likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information