Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: Hilaria Baldwin didn’t think she’d ‘make it through’ year of ‘dark struggles’

I wonder how many times a day their kids hear the word, "fuck" in their house.

"Hilary, shut the fuck up", "Hilary, stop the fuck with the stupid accent", "Alec, where the fuck my weekly allowance?, "Alec, why the fuck aren't you practising the yoga positions I taught you??", "Hilary, get the fuck off the counter with those yoga poses", "Hilary, stay the fuck in the car, I'm going out to talk to the paparazzi", Hilary, why the fuck did you follow me outside the car when I went to talk to fucking the paparazzi??", "Hilary, fuck you.", "Alec, fuck you"
    Novice, holly, Trixie and 8 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^Nothing irrational about it.
    True, she’s an extremely unlikeable woman, she makes it very easy to hate her
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Well, if anyone is on the fence, this will resolve it.
    A woman is dead, her son is motherless, her husband is widowered.
    But Hilary “lost her voice”.

Might be an idea to STFU Hilary since it’s not about you. At all. By any stretch of the imagination.

Hilaria Baldwin says she 'lost her voice in this giant cyclone of modern media' during the 'torture' that followed Alec's fatal shooting of Rust cinematographer as she is seen leaving NYC after his interview: Critics slam Instagram post as inappropriate

• Alec Balwdin's wife Hilaria on Friday evening posted a gushing Instagram tribute to her husband and their relationship, after his interview the previous night
    • Alec, 63, on Thursday night spoke to ABC's George Stephanopolos to discuss his October 21 fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins
    • A tearful Alec said he was horrified by what had happened, but insisted he did not feel guilty because he was not responsible for bringing live ammo to set
    • After the interview had aired, the Oscar-nominated actor paid tribute to his wife of nine years, saying she and their six children have 'given me a reason to live'
    • Hilaria, a 37-year-old yoga instructor, repaid the favor with her own public declaration of love, while decrying the media interest in her
    • She said she worried that, amid the trauma of Hutchins's death, she had 'lost my voice in this giant cyclone of modern day media, social and 'news''
    • Critics on social media were swift to point out that Hutchins's husband and son were still reeling from her untimely death, calling her post insensitive

By HARRIET ALEXANDER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 01:35, 4 December 2021 | UPDATED: 01:47, 4 December 2021

50shares
    524View comments

Alec Baldwin's wife Hilaria on Friday night lamented that her husband's involvement in the shooting death of a cinematographer on set meant she had 'lost my voice in this giant cyclone', vowing that she would not let the tragedy affect them or their relationship.
    In a gushing tribute to her husband - which critics immediately seized on as insensitive - Hilaria, 37, provided a deeply personal account of how the October 21 tragedy had affected her.
    'I lost my voice in this giant cyclone of modern day media, social and 'news',' she wrote in Instagram.

lovely happy smile on the kid - that nanny is going to get sacked *rapido*

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

. After the interview aired, he posted to Instagram a photo of him cradling one of his six young children.
    'No matter what happens to me. No matter what I suffer. If I win or lose, anything. Anything. No one can take away from me the joy and love you have given me, @hilariabaldwin,' he wrote.
    'These are tough times. The world is choked with fumes of hate. But you have given me a reason to live. Our life with our family is all I care about. Nothing else. I owe that to you.'

I bet Halyna’s husband said the same thing until she was shot and killed.

Hilaria is really a pest. And here I am, thinking that it would be quite normal to stand by your partner in such a difficult situation with no need to rant about it for hours, because that's simply what you do.
    tulip, Kittylady, Novice and 6 others like this.

Elite Member

me, me, me, me, me

That woman is insufferable, and while I was feeling for Alec, he lost me with the not feeling guilty comment. Those two deserve each other.
    Sarzy, Kittylady, Novice and 9 others like this.

I wonder if he was told not to feel guilty due to the wrongful death suit but in that case don’t go on tv, don’t discuss the case, stop your wife from posting bs “mama” shit, blah blah blah…..

No decorum or empathy.

and if that is “spewing hate” Alec you need to get help for your undiagnosed personality disorder. Seriously.
    Lofty Bike, tulip, czb and 6 others like this.

czb

when did messy become synonymous for asshole?

i used to think messy meant unfiltered. but that didn't mean that you didn't feel bad for what you inadvertently did/said and you didn't feel sympathy for hurting another's feelings as a result. this is trump-level sociopath.

Ya know, I understand that sometimes tragic things happen that interfere with and interrupt one's life. Neither was expecting that Alec would freaking kill someone accidentally. I don't think anyone believes this was intentional. But it happened. And they need to deal with it. Which means, sit down and shut the fuck up and quit acting like this is the end of YOUR world. It WAS the end of someone else's world. So sorry for the inconvenience! They really need to lay low for awhile, but for them it seems to be impossible. The more they complain, whine and deflect the worse they look.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

At the very least she should have shut the fuck up immediately for the rest of the year.

Actually I think at least a year from the death date.
    Kittylady, Trixie, holly and 6 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Does this woman ever put down her phone? It's like it's surgically attached to her hand. Also, they look sooo happy!!

"Lost her voice"? How, when she won't STFU?
    holly, Novice, Ravenna and 5 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

When I first scrolled down I thought she was standing next to a portrait of Alec. He looks rough. She seems to be loving the attention.
    Be excellent to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    When I first scrolled down I thought she was standing next to a portrait of Alec. He looks rough. She seems to be loving the attention.
    Right? It's as if it, I don't know, somehow rejuvenated her. It's an ugly look.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit;[URL="tel:3829183"
    3829183[/URL]]Right? It's as if it, I don't know, somehow rejuvenated her. It's an ugly look.
    That’s what vampires do, suck all the life out of you.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Right? It's as if it, I don't know, somehow rejuvenated her. It's an ugly look.
    All attention is good attention for Eee-laaa-reeia.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information