Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: HGTV 'Flip or Flop' Stars Tarek and Christina El Moussa's Marriage has Flopped

I'd check it out for sure.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I read a post from an alleged insider on Lipstick Alley that claimed that Tarek was having issues after his cancer treatment and that she berated him for "not being able to get it up." She also was rude to the crew and potential buyers. It sounds like their shallow fame filled up her empty head...that and her alleged use of...illegal substances.
    Palermo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I read a post from an alleged insider on Lipstick Alley that claimed that Tarek was having issues after his cancer treatment and that she berated him for "not being able to get it up." She also was rude to the crew and potential buyers. It sounds like their shallow fame filled up her empty head...that and her alleged use of...illegal substances.
    None of this would surprise me at all. I get an "Entitled Bitch" vibe from her.
    fgg likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I feel bad for their kids. They're both so young, and the little guy is just over a year old.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

BOOM, there it is:

'FLIP OR FLOP'CHRISTINA'S NEW GUY WITNESSED BLOWUP

12/15/2016 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    "Flip or Flop" star Christina El Moussa had an available crying shoulder when hubby Tarek took off with a gun ... a man who not only witnessed the incident but later ended up dating Christina.
    The guy is Gary Anderson ... who was on scene back in May when 11 deputies responded to "a call of a possibly suicidal male with a gun."
    According to law enforcement ... Gary's the witness who told deputies he saw Tarek run out of his back door and onto a hiking trail. Gary claimed Christina -- who was shaking and crying -- told him Tarek had taken a gun.
    Gary is a contractor who, according to our sources, has done work for the El Moussas -- although he was at the neighbor's house the day Tarek bolted ... according to cops.
    We're told a few months after the incident his friendship with Christina turned romantic.
    As we reported ... production will continue as scheduled ... for now.

Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I've never watched their show, the only information I was aware (about them) up until this point was how Tarek was encouraged to get his health checked out through a viewer (nurse) of their show.

With that said, if that ^ information is true, especially about her remarks his body/performance after cancer treatments, and her just being rude to people in general - reading that makes me want to punch Mrs. Flip Or Flop in the throat. And I'm not a physical contact-type person...

She sounds like an ungrateful, self-absorbed a**hole.

And if he hasn't been through enough physically, mentally, emotionally over the recent years, this widely public, seeming on-going story alleging/questioning his mental stability during this incident seems like she/"sources" are trying to kick a man while he's down. (Though, I'm sure he's not an angel but, still...).
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

My sister likes to torture me by making me watch their show. I always thought that he was harmlessly clueless, but I couldn't stand to look at her or listen to her. She was a Dollar Tree knockoff Barbie come to life. The show needs to end.

She looks so much better/younger without all the heavy makeup.

The Flip Or Flop stars were spotted meeting up for a coffee in Newport Beach on Thursday.
    15 December 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4038824/Flip-Flop-s-Tarek-Christina-El-Moussa-share-awkward-hug-seen-time-separation.html

Brookie likes this.

^^^Nothing abnormal or awkward here, folks....just a normal stroll for coffee and cross-over hug with patronizing looks on our faces. Nothing to see!

She's orange.
    witchcurlgirl and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    She's orange.
    She's auditioning for the role of Trump's wife in his 2nd term.

They've been in Newport a lot lately, considering they live on the other side of Orange County. I'm betting Tarek is doing the typical "newly single OC guy" thing and renting an apartment there.

He's dressed like a douchebag wannabe.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Or like a 16 year old boy in 2005
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Daily Mail is now "reporting" that Tarek is or was seeing the nanny of their children...
    For some reason I think it's just Mrs. Flip or Flop throwing out stories to make it look like she's not the "bad guy" in all of this.

So which is it? First Mrs. FF claimed (rumored) he has/had trouble with his male parts after cancer treatments, now he is* or was* seeing the nanny? (*I just skimmed through the article).

Again, I don't think he's an angel but it seems a little weird to me that most (if not all) of the stories that are pumped out about this situation/their marriage are focused on him and all negative. Nothing really (negative) about her...

She comes off to me about as real as her 'tan' in that last photo set.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information