Page 154 of 156 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156 LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2336
Like Tree2665Likes

Thread: Her contract is finally up!! Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

It was probably written into their divorce by his people that it looks like they maybe they were knocking boots a few times. Just to make Tom look like a manly man.

And the contract also says Katie's "sources" are allowed to talk about how hard it was to make the break from Tom because his manly heteroness still has the power to make her spread her cankles for him.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Did anyone watch her on Letterman?

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Did anyone watch her on Letterman?
    Only video I could find.

I never knew she had big Spock, dumbo ears....LOL.

I also notice a bit of insecurity in her. She's still cute though

^ Thanks Esco. She doesn't come across as very experienced.

I finally watched Rock Of Ages and ashamed to admit I still find Tom hawt. I can't help it
    Yoko Ono likes this.

Tuesday, April 9th 2013
    Tom Cruise Was Surprised When His Contract With Katie Holmes Expired

Getting divorce papers from Katie Holmes nearly knocked the dick out of Tommy Girl's mouth and he said that he didn't see it coming. (The divorce papers, not the dick. He ALWAYS sees the dick coming.) During an interview with the German TV network ProSieben (via People), Tommy says that even though he's a highly-trained Scientology bridge queen with telepathic powers like no other, he had no idea that Katie Holmes was going to file papers to officially quit his crazy ass.
    "I did not expect that. [I've had] an incredible amount of time to reflect. Life is a challenge. To be 50 and have experiences and think you have everything under control, and then it hits you — that's what life is … Life is tragicomic. You need a certain sense of humor."
    What sense of humor? I thought bitch's Thetans ate his sense of humor a long time ago. Tommy could be telling the truth, though. When Tommy's head isn't up his own ass, it's up Xenu's ass, so it was hard for him to see Katie dry heaving every time she looked at him and repeatedly pointing at the expiration date on their contract every time he looked at her. Tommy is just following one of Scientology's mottos, "When all else fails, be really fucking oblivious!"

Posted by: Michael K
    24 comments

Katie HolmesTom CruiseTomKatWhy Are You Pulling My Dick?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Tiny Tom Thumb has no girlfriend.

Aw, he sounds like he's having a bit of trouble being single at 50. Maybe the next one will stick!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

A*O

Knowing how closely Katie was monitored/stalked round the clock by his Co$bot minders I'm impressed she managed to blindside him so successfully. She took control and he really doesn't like that.

I reckon the very obvious lack of Mrs Cruise #3 is because all the potential candidates now know how he and the crazy Co$bots operate, plus the gay stuff, and run a mile.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

^Too bad. I will be happy to play the role of Mrs Tom Cruise for a 5 year contract. I don't plan to marry again so this could be great. He gets a public wife. I get lots of money and travel. I'll be a great bonus mom for Suri. We both get dick when we want and need it. But I won't share that with him.
    Yoko Ono likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Katie's teeth in that photo are so distracting I couldn't even focus on the article. They look like veneer pegs.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

I feel sorry for Katie..if she is hoping for a Nicole Kidman type career from this mess, she's delusional. In fact she is barely where she was, pre Cruise...........I guess this didn't work out how she hoped it would.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Ono View Post
    I feel sorry for Katie..if she is hoping for a Nicole Kidman type career from this mess, she's delusional. In fact she is barely where she was, pre Cruise...........I guess this didn't work out how she hoped it would.
    Nicole had a stronger career before her own marriage to Cruise ended than Katie did and is, even with Botox, a better actress. I also think that because she (Nicole) was the one who was blindsided by their split that Tommygirl and his cronies won't have put as much effort in to stalling any future work opportunities for her. Katie made a fool of him so it wouldn't surprise me if there's quiet pressure behind the scenes to keep her out of anything worthwhile that might keep her struggling career afloat a little longer.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Just saw that Tiny Tom is denying he ever said any of this to the German interviewer and it is all made up. LOL
    Kittylady likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information