Page 132 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2336
Like Tree2665Likes

Thread: Her contract is finally up!! Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Aww, Johnny Weir. I want his adorable face in the news 24/7, forget TommyGirl.

So is it just me or does Tom's mom resemble Connor in that younger pic? Dun dun dun...
    Last edited by Tati; August 1st, 2012 at 06:46 PM.
    mistify likes this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    now that's fancy! best in show
    Waterslide likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    I think she was getting turkey basted somewhere with her legs up and in silence!
    tinfoil hats for everyone!

wait, suris bday is in April? That makes her getting knocked up in June, that would be about right. If she was born two months earlier that is plausible too. SHe was off getting IVFed in that first week.. See I think that seals the new beard in, getting knocked up right at first!
    as sluce stated a few pages back, this really doesn't make sense unless katie planned on IVF before she met tom. it's not like you walk into the RE's office and they do the egg transfer THAT day. even if there are no issues and the woman is already on a BC pill, it can take at least 1-2 months of prep work before they can start a cycle.
    dexter7 likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

My theory is that Katie was already but unknowingly knocked up by someone else when they started on the Greatest Showmance EVAH and that the $cilons had two choices - end the showmance and open up their tiny little crazyman to even more jokes and speculation about his sexuality and fertility or run with it (once they were sure that the baby wasn't going to pop out bi-racial, because even Xenu would have a hard time explaining that one away). They chose to run with it and that's how we ended up with the ridiculous pillow-baby and the fudged birthdate. My money is on Hartnett btw.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    as sluce stated a few pages back, this really doesn't make sense unless katie planned on IVF before she met tom. it's not like you walk into the RE's office and they do the egg transfer THAT day. even if there are no issues and the woman is already on a BC pill, it can take at least 1-2 months of prep work before they can start a cycle.
    okay.. I dont think she planned IVF before at all. I still think these actresses go in to read for a part and maybe there was a hint that Tom is on the look out for a new gf, it was absolutely true--- that she said she always thought she would marry him. I think she would do whatever whenever however! *snaps*
    Last edited by mistify; August 1st, 2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: grammar sucks eggs~!
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

No that bit about a life long crush on Tommy girl was pure $cieno fiction. The Tom that she grew up liking was Hanks, it's in her old interviews.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Also, gone from the picture are two close Holmes friends who used to be with her when she did publicity for a film.
    One of these is Meghann Birie, a childhood friend who has suddenly disappeared from Holmes' world. Another, a local TV producer here in New York, was too afraid to discuss the situation with me.
    Does anyone else get creeped out by that part?
    Last edited by BrickHouse; August 2nd, 2012 at 08:16 AM. Reason: I am apparently photo-challenged.
    Bellatheball likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    now that's fancy! best in show
    One must always look their best, no matter how paranoid they are!
    MsChiff likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by waterslide View Post
    one must always look their best, no matter how paranoid they are!
    lmao
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    That's just one picture selected to prove a point. I can just as easily find a picture that shows Tom actually has no eyeballs and his mother is descended from a camel:

I don't see any resemblance to Suri there. She obviously hasn't started to show the camel traits yet. Let's hope she takes after Katie then.

Team Hartnett UNBROKEN!

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Found this old article from Fox News that is pretty interesting:
    Katie Holmes' Missing Days

Published June 21, 2005
    FoxNews.com

The newly engaged Katie Holmes still has some explaining to do to her friends and family.
    There were 16 days in April during which no one seems to know where she was.
    Holmes made a public appearance on April 4 at the premiere of "Steel Magnolias" on Broadway.
    She came with her publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnick, and a couple of other friends. They were there to support Rebecca Gayheart, who was making her Broadway debut.
    I know this because I spoke to Holmes at length during the play's intermission. She said she had just moved into her New York apartment and was looking forward to seeing the city.
    I also know that on April 4, she had not yet made the acquaintance of Tom Cruise. She briefly dated Josh Hartnett after breaking up with actor Chris Klein.
    Hartnett, Klein, Cruise: Which of these three is not like the others?
    Klein and Hartnett are young and tall. Cruise is middle-aged and height-challenged.
    On the other hand, he's the biggest movie star in the world. They are not.
    Holmes was busy during that first week in April. On April 7, she was photographed at the Fragrance Foundation's FiFi event.
    Four days later, Holmes was still in New York and was photographed at VH1's "Save the Music" concert. She still had not met Cruise.
    Sometime that week, her friends say, she flew to Los Angeles for a meeting with Cruise about a role in "Mission: Impossible 3." The meeting took place after April 11.
    The next time anyone heard from Holmes was on April 27, when she appeared in public as Cruise's girlfriend and love of his life.
    Where was she during those 16 days?
    Somewhere during that time, she decided to fire both her manager and agent, each of whom she had been with for years and who were devoted to her.
    The manager, John Carrabino, also handles Renée Zellweger and is beloved by his clients.
    Holmes also acquired a new best friend, Jessica Feshbach, the daughter of Joe Feshbach, a controversial Palo Alto, Calif., bond trader.
    The Feshbach family, according to published documents, has donated millions to the Church of Scientology. Jessica's aunt even runs a Scientology center in Florida.
    According to Richard Behar's now famous 1991 story in Time magazine about Scientology, the Feshbachs were the subject of congressional hearings in 1989.
    Behar wrote: "The heads of several companies claimed that Feshbach operatives have spread false information to government agencies and posed in various guises — such as a Securities and Exchange Commission official — in an effort to discredit the companies and drive the stocks down.
    "Michael Russell, who ran a chain of business journals, testified that a Feshbach employee called his bankers and interfered with his loans. Sometimes the Feshbachs send private detectives to dig up dirt on firms, which is then shared with business reporters, brokers and fund managers."
    The risk-taking Feshbachs, known the world over for making their fortune "shorting" stocks, and the level-headed, conservative Holmeses would be a difficult mix at a dinner table.
    Katie's father, Martin Holmes, is the senior partner in a large and respected Toledo, Ohio, law firm. His son, Martin Jr., has recently joined the firm. He's a Harvard graduate. Katie's mom, Kathy, is frequently cited in Toledo for her charity work.
    There is some fear among Holmes' close circle that her instant romance with Cruise is not as organic as portrayed.
    For one thing, Holmes was raised a strict Catholic. Also, gone from the picture are two close Holmes friends who used to be with her when she did publicity for a film.
    One of these is Meghann Birie, a childhood friend who has suddenly disappeared from Holmes' world. Another, a local TV producer here in New York, was too afraid to discuss the situation with me.
    We know that Cruise auditioned several actresses for this role before settling on Holmes. This column reported a story about Jennifer Garner. There have been published stories about Kate Bosworth, Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Alba being approached.
    A newer one involves Scarlett Johansson, who ran for her life when presented with a fait accompli dinner at the Scientology Celebrity Centre in Hollywood.
    And history has been rewritten since the April 27 unveiling.
    Curiously, since the Cruise-Holmes situation popped up, we have heard over and over again that Cruise was the young actress' idol when she was growing up.
    That's certainly interesting because all of the publicity that used to run on Holmes — still found all over the Internet — lists another Tom as her favorite actor.
    That would be Tom Hanks.
    very interesting!
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    okay.. I dont think she planned IVF before at all. I still think these actresses go in to read for a part and maybe there was a hint that Tom is on the look out for a new gf, it was absolutely true--- that she said she always thought she would marry him. I think she would do whatever whenever however! *snaps*
    I kinda agree with this because teenage crush on Tom Hanks or not, she got an offer from Tom Cruise she couldn't refuse since I credit her with about one tenth the sense of the other actresses who got that frightening audition call.

i know y'all just can't wait to see tom topless, so... enjoy.

It's sink or swim as shirtless Tom Cruise and Suri make a splash at Disney World water park

By Chris Johnson
    PUBLISHED: 21:02 GMT, 1 August 2012 | UPDATED: 06:21 GMT, 2 August 2012

He was thrown in at the deep end after Katie Holmes announced their shock split just a month ago.
    But Tom Cruise appears to be staying afloat in the wake of his troubled personal life - thanks to some quality time with his daughter Suri.
    The 50-year-old actor is seen here making a splash with the six-year-old at the Blizzard Beach water park at Disney World, Florida, yesterday.

Sink or swim: Tom Cruise and daughter Suri make a splash as they go for a swim at the Blizzard Beach water park in Disney World, Florida, yesterday

The Mission Impossible star is currently taking care of Suri and has whisked her off on vacation while Katie, 33, remains in New York.
    Tom stripped down to a pair of shorts - revealing his impressively toned torso as he played the doting daddy.
    Suri, wearing a pink polka-dot swimsuit, also appeared to be having a whale of a time.

High five: The Hollywood star stripped down to a pair of shorts and happily greeted star-struck fans

Little cutie: Suri wore a pink polka dot swimsuit as she enjoyed some bonding time with her famous father

Glum: Katie Holmes out on her own in New York yesterday

The youngster was seen smiling and laughing as she floated around on a lilo and worked on her swimming technique, before whizzing down the water slide.
    Cruise even found time to greet some star-struck fans, exchanging a high five with one of them.
    One fellow swimmer, who witnessed Tom in action, told MailOnline that the Hollywood star was 'just lovely to everyone'.
    She said: 'He commented on the fact that my son's hair looked better than his and when I shook his hand, I just wished him good luck with everything...
    'He gripped my hand firmly, looked straight into my eyes and said "thank you so very much".'
    The onlooker went on: 'He had good banter with the other people around him and was very, very caring towards Suri.
    'She was just so excited when she came out of the water and said to her little friend, "come on, come on!!" It was really precious.'

Hold on tight: Suri whizzes down the the water slide on a purple float as Tom looks on

Perfect gent: One onlooker told MailOnline that Tom was very attentive with Suri and friendly with the fellow swimmers at the park

Nice to meet you: Tom shakes hands with another fan with his star presence turning heads

Read more: Shirtless Tom Cruise and Suri make a splash at Disney World water park | Mail Online
    even though i'm team hartnett/klein/not tom, too... suri does look like tom when she smiles (at least in these pictures). this is the first time i can see the resemblance.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Suri is having some fun - finally out of NY!
    BelledeJour likes this.

^ In two of those photos above they really look like each other.
    I'm still on the she's Tom's team.
    Suri does look like she's having a good time.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Thread Information