Page 126 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2336
Like Tree2665Likes

Thread: Her contract is finally up!! Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    the same thing happened when he and nicole toured homes in tiburon (SF bay area).
    Good for them! The residents of San Marcos in Florida have regretted for years letting Tom buy a home there. He loves racing his Maserati and Bugatis, screaming at top speeds, all over the island any time of the day or night. Also, his loyal guards push people off sidewalks and clear tables out of restaurants before their tiny king enters.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

czb

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Good for them! The residents of San Marcos in Florida have regretted for years letting Tom buy a home there. He loves racing his Maserati and Bugatis, screaming at top speeds, all over the island any time of the day or night. Also, his loyal guards push people off sidewalks and clear tables out of restaurants before their tiny king enters.
    hmmm, interesting.

i was kinda surprised that they didn't sell to tom, one of the homes he was interested in was on the market for a long time but i guess the seller was not desperate. andres agassi and steffi graff lived there (tiburon) for quite a while and they didn't have any issues. tib is $$$ but the community itself is pretty quiet.

Scientology Trying To Discredit Katie Holmes, Ex Member Says She Has Seen Secret Memos

Created 07/27/2012 - 6:00pm
    By Amber Goodhand - Radar News Editor

With Katie Holmes' split from Tom Cruise comes a disconnection from the Church of Scientology and one former member claims that instead of being excommunicated, she will be discredited and there are memos floating around the church regarding it.

“Disconnection is the main weapon of Scientology,” Samantha Domingo, ex-wife of Placido Domingo Jr., told The Hollywood Reporter. Samantha left the church in 2009 after 24 years and claims she was immediately declared a "suppressive person" by the church.

“Katie would have been excommunicated normally, and behind the scenes she probably already is. Internally, the wheels are in motion to discredit Katie. We have moles that are pretending to be good Scientologists who report back to us on the outside. I’ve seen internal memos about Katie.”

Samantha said Katie did the right thing by taking Suri with her when she left the church, but warns that she still needs to be careful.

Former Scientology spokesperson Mike Rinder said, "Katie Holmes is probably the biggest suppressive person out there right now."

“Tom, if he were an ordinary Scientologist, would be ordered to disconnect from Katie and because Suri will be living with Katie, he couldn’t see her either,” Rinder told THR. “But because Tom is so high-profile, it would create a total furor if the public knew he was cutting Suri off. This is an example of the church at its most hypocritical.”

Essentially, Tom and Katie's A-list stature will keep their broken family together externally, but internally the former members say the church is strategically making sure Katie is completely disconnected from them.

“Katie flew the biggest middle finger Scientology has ever seen,” former church member Marc Headley said. “If she and Tom were regular Scientologists, Katie would have been declared a suppressive person in one second and Tom would never have been allowed to see her."

The former members describe the disconnection they have suffered from their friends and family members once they left the church, and feel a hypocrisy and discrimination within the church because Tom is still allowed to see his daughter Suri so they can avoid a major PR fallout.

As RadarOnline.com first reported, since their split, Tom has been video chatting with Suri and per his divorce settlement with Katie, he will have "generous visitation rights" with Suri.

So if she's seen the plan on how they hope to discredit Katie, why not actually tell the plan?
    gardenwitch and Lenny like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Maybe I missed something, but I never really saw evidence that Katie was all that "connected" to Co$ in the first place. Other than being married to one of their most famous members of course. Seems to me, like Nicole, she went along with it for a time, but then washed her hands of it, probably long before they actually split. The whole Co$ disconnect, discredit, whatever they want to call it, is pretty lame. Kinda like firing someone after they already quit.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

Katie Holmes Kisses Mystery Man's Cheek After "Great" Dinner

It's nice to see Katie Holmes smiling again.

One month after the Romantics actress filed for divorce from Tom Cruise, her husband of nearly six years, the 33-year-old Ohio native dined with a mystery man in NYC July 27. When Holmes exited the Nomad restaurant, she kissed the man's cheek before saying goodbye and hailing a cab. TMZ caught up with Holmes on her way out, where she admitted to having a "great" night.

Holmes and her daughter, Suri Cruise, 6, currently reside in a $12,500-a-month apartment in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood. Awarded primary physical custody of her daughter with Cruise, Holmes has been making the most of their time in the Big Apple; The two have been photographed at Chelsea Piers' gymnastics studio, kid-friendly eatery Alice's Teacup, famed toy store FAO Schwarz and the Central Park Zoo.

"Suri's life is going to change," an insider recently told Us Weekly. "Katie wants to really become a parent and start teaching her strong discipline."

Holmes recently joined the cast of Theresa Rebeck's new play, Dead Accounts, coming to Broadway this fall. The five-character comedy will be directed by three-time Tony Award winner Jack O'Brien.

Katie Holmes Kisses Mystery Man's Cheek After "Great" Dinner - UsMagazine.com

pic at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^Here's more on that.

Saturday, July 28th 2012
    Well, Well, Well....

For the first time in YEARS, a dinner date kissed Katie Holmes on the cheek and afterward her face didn't smell like sweaty balls and peen nectar (aka Tommy Cruise breath). I know, I'd be disappointed too if I was her, because when a dinner date kisses me on the face I pray it'll make my cheek smell like sweaty balls and peen nectar.
    Katie Holmes, who hasn't stopped smiling ever since she learned how to naturally smile on her own (seriously, she's just showing off now), went to dinner last night in NYC with a bunch of friends including a dude everyone is calling a "mystery man." They make it sound all sexy and shit. That's not a mystery man. That's a manager, agent, lawyer, publicist or some other kind of business type. I know this, because if he was trying to get on her like that, he wouldn't be awkward smiling like me on kindergarten picture day when I was scared of the camera and didn't know how to form my mouth into a smile. That's not a smile of seduction. I also know this, because it's probably been a long time since Katie has gotten good dick, bad dick, soft dick and any kind of dick. If this was a special kind of date, she'd be so excited that she'd be air kissing him with her cooch. But really, who cares about the mystery man thing when there's something more important to scream at. I'm talking Katie taking a cab...AGAIN.
    I'm hoping that somewhere between that restaurant and her apartment, she traded that cab for a Bentley. The last thing Suri needs is to know that her mother is making a habit out of taking cabs like a commoner.

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

mjw
    Elite Member

I hope she is finally getting some dick.

She'd better not get knocked up again. I don't think TommyGirl will come to her rescue a second time.
    sluce and BoogsBun like this.

That guy looks a bit too happy.
    eboni likes this.

I am amazed how fresh and pretty she suddenly looks. Her appearance alone is proof that Scientology is poisonous.
    Bellatheball likes this.

OK, I will give Tom some credit for trying to find a quiet place for Suri (yeah I know) because it seems the opposite of what Katie is doing.

Secondly, he's her Dad. Of course he can see her and not be 'disconnected' if the courts don't think so.

And third, please stop with the fake PDA Katie because you'll make Tommy do it too and we need a break from both of you pretending you are into anyone else!
    BelledeJour likes this.

This guy is her lawyer. He was there with his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    OK, I will give Tom some credit for trying to find a quiet place for Suri (yeah I know) because it seems the opposite of what Katie is doing.

Secondly, he's her Dad. Of course he can see her and not be 'disconnected' if the courts don't think so.

And third, please stop with the fake PDA Katie because you'll make Tommy do it too and we need a break from both of you pretending you are into anyone else!
    I can't give him credit because I know he actually wants that quiet place away from prying eyes more for the indoctrination he's determined to foist upon her than to keep people from taking pics. He's no better than Katie when it comes to allowing pics when it serves his purposes.

As for PDA, what I see there is merely a hug/kiss on the cheek. He could be her gay BFF for all we know and see there. When I see her playing tonsil hockey with someone I'll be a little more inclined to buy she's getting some dick. And still not give a shit. Go for it, Katie. You could probably use some after all this time.
    gardenwitch and Lalasnake like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I am amazed how fresh and pretty she suddenly looks. Her appearance alone is proof that Scientology is poisonous.

I was going to say the same thing. Scientology must have really sucked the life out of her.

Thread Information